NEET Dress Code 2019 For Boys/Girls: The CBSE- Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct the NEET UG 2019. The candidates interested for the NEET have applied for the post and attended the exam. The aspirants can download the admit card for the NEET UG from the official website. The candidates need to carry the admit card while going for the exam. The aspirants will not allow for the exam. The candidates going to attend the exam have to get to know about the NEET UG Dress Code 2019 for Boys & Girls and important Instructions. The NEET UG 2019 is going to conducted by the CBSE. The students who will not follow the NEET Entrance Dress Code 2019 will not be allowed for the exam. The candidates can follow us for more details.
NEET UG Dress Code 2019 For Boys/Girls & Important Instructions
NEET is exam is an entrance exam for the UG Courses. The applicants can apply for the NEET and get the admissions for the UG Courses. The candidates who will get the good marks in the exam will get admission in a very good college. The applicants can get the details like important details about the dress code for the Exam.
NEET UG Dress Code 2019 For Boys/ Girls:-
|Examination Name||NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Authority||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|NEET Exam Date||Releases Soon|
|Article Category||What to Wear for NEET Exam 2019|
|Official Website Address||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
Dress Code for NEET UG 2019:-
The NEET 2017 Dress Code is very simple. Do not wear a scarf, cap, jacket, shoes, FULL Sleeves shirts are not allowed.
The candidates are instructed to follow the following dress code while appearing for NEET(UG):
Male Candidate: Wear light color clothes – Jeans/ Pant/ Shirt (half sleeves only), the button of the shirt should be medium size not big enough. The Kurta Panama not allowed, Shoes are also not allowed. Wear only sleepers or sandals.
Female Candidate: Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc.
MBBS BDS Entrance Dress Code (Boys/ Girls)
Similar to JEE Main 2019 dress code, the NEET-UG 2019 male/ female has to follow the strict dress code.
Allowed and Not allowed clothing
|1||Slippers and Sandals only||SHOES|
|2||Half T-Shirt, Shirt||FULL SLEEVES Shirt or T-Shirts|
|4||Doctor Prescribed lens specs only||Sun Glasses|
|6||Lowers||Rings/ Chain/ Necklace etc. (any type of jewelry or ornaments)|
|7||Palazzo||Hair Clips/ Rubber Bands etc|
|8||Salwar||Big buttons, brooch/badge T-Shirts|
|9||Kurti (Half-Sleeves)||Saree (Married or Unmarried)|
|10||Top||Bangles not allowed (only married can wear)|
a) Applicants have to Wear light clothes with half sleeves Shirt/ T-Shirt/ Kurta not having big buttons, brooch, any badge, flower & Trouser/ Salwar etc.
b) Applicants should wear slippers, sandals and no shoes in the exam hall.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern:-
|Section||No. of Question
NEET 2019 Schedule of Ringing Bell:-
For the convenience, we are mentioning the type and timing of the bell so that participants can understand the purpose or meaning of bell rings.
|Final Entry in the Exam Hall||9.30 am||Long Bell|
|Distribution of Answer Booklet||9.45 am||Single/Short Bell|
|For Opening Seal of Answer Sheet,||9.55 am||Double Bell|
|Commencement of NEET Test||10 am||Long Bell|
|After One/Two/Two & Half Hour||11/12/12.30 pm||Single Bell|
|Test Over||1.00 pm||Long Bell|
Instruction Followed in NEET Entrance Exam Hall:-
- Contenders should have to reach before 9.30 am, afterward no one has to allow to enter in the examination center. The exam hall will be open 2 hours 30 minutes before starting of the entrance test.
- Candidates have to reach with the CBSE NEET Admit Card 2019 with attached photograph to the admit card.
- Postulants have to show the possess hall ticket on the demand of examiner. If there are any mistakes found in it the applicants will not be permitted to give NEET Entrance 2019.
- Each aspirant has allotted the seat according to his/her roll number. If any of them found in wrong seat other than allotted one, Their exam shall be canceled. So candidates are requested to sit in the prescribed seat (check/confirm properly before sitting).
- Please do not carry any other equipment or material other that Admit Card/ Call Letter. Participants are not allowed to bring any barred item (mentioned above) or any item which could be used by unfair means. You might be disqualified if anything found by the invigilators.
- The invigilator will check the Entry Card and also put his/her signature on the answer sheet.
- Those who did not appear in the examination, they will not get another chance to re-appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test.
Important Dates of NEET UG 2019:-
All the candidates applied for the NEET UG have to attend the exam. The applicants need to download the admit card for the exam. The candidates need to follow the above rules and regulation to appear in the exam. If the candidates are not followed above rules the aspirants will not allow for the exam. We have provided all the details in the above article to know more details stay tuned here.