- 1 HPU M.Sc (Physics Chem Botany Zoology Maths)Entrance Test 2017
- 1.1 Overview of HPU M.Sc Entrance Exam 2017
- 1.2 HPU M.Sc Entrance 2017 Apply Online
The Himachal Pradesh University is going to declare the HPU MSC Entrance test Notification for the academic year of 2017-18. The candidates who are waiting for the Entrance exam notification can read this page for more updates, hope this page useful to applicants. The details about the application form, entrance exam, and complete admission process ie now available below along with te required dates and links.
HPU M.Sc (Physics Chem Botany Zoology Maths)Entrance Test 2017
Every year the Himachal University conducts various entrance exams to give the admissions to the students into various courses, Postulants who are interested in seeking higher education apply for the admissions. This academic year the officials have now opened the HPU M.SC Admission 2017. The candidates who are looking for the notification can look below for the details. Only the contenders who satisfy the mentioned criteria need to submit their forms. The dates of application along with the applying procedure etc is mentioned in the article.
Overview of HPU M.Sc Entrance Exam 2017
- Name of the university – The Himachal Pradesh University
- Name of the courses – MSC -, Zoology, Physics, Botany, Maths, Chemistry
- For the Academic year – 2017-18
- Official web portal– www.hpuniv.nic.in
- Notice About: HPU M.Sc Admission Application.
- Status of Notification – available
- Last Date – May 2017
Name of Entrance Tests:
- MMC./ M.A./ M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Physics, Botany/ Chemistry)
- PGDMC /DHRD/MHRD/
- M.Com. / MBE
- LLB/ M.Sc. Zoology
- M.A. (Social Work/ English)
- M.Ed. / M.Sc Geography
- Hindi, Sanskrit
- Translation / Visual Arts, Performing Arts
- Economics, Sociology
- Public Administration, Political Science
- Psychology, History
- Rural Development / Yoga
- M.A. Physical Education, M.P.Ed
- Advanced Dip. in R.S. & G.I.S.
- M.Phil. / LL.M
Details about the HP University:
The Himachal Pradesh University established on 22nd of July, 1970 and located at Summer Hill, has 30 teaching departments covering various programmes of study in the Faculties of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Maths and other several academic programmes which are offered at the levels of Certificate courses and also the Diplomas, PG Diplomas, PG Studies at the Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes, Research Studies at the M.Sc and the Doctoral levels, Private Studies (External Examinations) and Distance Education along with studies at the MIT, BIT, BBA, BCA levels and BA LL.B. (Hons.) Five years at H.P. University, LL.B. (three years) at Regional Centre Dharamshala.
Every year many of the aspirants get admissions into M.Sc courses like Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, MSC.Maths, so even this time the university is going to make admissions via official notification in the official web portal of the university.
HPU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2017:
Students, who ever have qualified the degree with a minimum of 55% marks,50% marks for SC/ST CASTES, for more updates regarding the educational qualification please refer the official web page.
The candidates can check the official notice for the details about the age criteria and the exam fee details. This depends on the course applying for. The applicants must satisfy the eligibility norms else their form will be liable for cancellation.
Details about the HPU MSC Entrance Syllabus 2017:
The HPU MSC Entrance Assessment will be of 100 marks and 30 marks are for the past academic record of the candidates. There will be 100 questions of one mark each. The duration of the test will be 1½ hours. The Theory written Test shall be conducted the multiple choice questions (MCQ) in nature in each subject as per the MSC. I, II, III pass courses prescribed by the Himachal Pradesh University.
MSc. Biotechnology Syllabus:
- Basic Biochemistry & Instrumental Techniques
- Cell Biology & Microbiology
- Fundamentals of Genetics & Molecular Biology
- Industrial & Bioprocess Technology
- Plant & Animal Tissue Culture Techniques
- Basics of Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- Mycology and Phycology
- Basics of Parasitology and Immunology
- Fundamentals of Genetics and Molecular Biology
- General Microbiology.
The postulants can also download the previous year papers, model papers/sample papers and practise for the exams. As the selection of the contenders is based on the entrance marks the applicants must prepare well for the exam.
HPU M.Sc Entrance 2017 Apply Online
The postulants who are interested must submit their forms online and offline. The applicants can download the application form from the website. The contenders must submit the forms before the application dates are closed. Below are the instructions to help the aspirants in submitting their forms easily. The candidates must read all the instructions available in the notice before applying.
- Open the official website to start applying.
- Check for the notifications tab in the home page.
- Click on the apply online link.
- After the pays process pays the application fee.
- Attach the documents to the form.
- Fill up the form with all the required and correct details.
- Submit them and save the application number.
Dates of Entrance Tests:
|Name of Entrance Tests||Dates|
|MMC./ M.A./ M.Sc. (Mathematics)||13th June 2017|
|M.Sc. (Physics, Botany/ Chemistry|
|M.Com. / MBE|
|LLB/ M.Sc. Zoology|
|M.A. (Social Work/ English)||13th June 2017|
|M.Ed. / M.Sc Geography|
|Translation / Visual Arts, Performing Arts|
|Economics, Sociology||Last week of June 2017|
|Public Administration, Political Science|
|Rural Development / Yoga||June 2017|
|M.A. Physical Education, M.P.Ed|
Tentative date of declaration of result/ merit list
- M.Sc. Biotechnology & Microbiology – 3rd July 2017
Date & place of counseling
Counseling of the candidates (in order of merit) will be held in the respective institutes/Departments. No separate communication/ letters will be sent to the candidates as the counseling schedules have been incorporated in the prospectus itself under Clause 7.4.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology (HPU Campus, CEEB-JNU) As per schedule approved by JNU M.Sc. Biotechnology at SILB, Solan 13 .07.2017 10.30 AM
- M.Sc. Microbiology (H. P. University, Deptt. of Biotechnology) 12.07.2017 10.30 AM
- M.Sc. Microbiology at SILB, Solan 13.07.2017 M.Sc. Microbiology at CRI, Kasauli 14.07.2017
- Start of session M.Sc. Biotechnology 01.08.2017 M.Sc. Microbiology 01.08.2017
The Schedule for Interview/Admission to Non-Subsidized Seats August 2017 10 AM. to 2 PM.
TIME SCHEDULE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
M.Sc. Biotechnology – Morning Session (13.06.2017)
(a) Center of examination as indicated on the Admit Card
(b) Entry in the Examination Hall 9:30 AM
(c) Distribution of question booklet and answer sheet 9:50 AM
(d) Test commencement 10:00 AM
(e) Latest entry in the examination hall 10:30 AM
(f) Test conclusion 11:30 AM
M.Sc. Microbiology – Evening Session (13.06.2017)
(a) Center of examination as indicated on the Admit Card
(b) Entry in the Examination Hall 2:00 PM
(c) Distribution of question booklet and answer sheet 2:20 PM
(d) Test commencement 2:30 PM
(e) Latest entry in the examination hall 3:00 PM
(f) Test conclusion 4:00 PM
HPU Entrance Admit Card 2017:
The aspirants need to download the admit card from the website before the exam. The hard copy of it must be carried to the exam hall. The candidates will not be allowed to write the exam without the entry card. The aspirants can find the exam venue details, exam date and time on the respective postulant admit card. The details regarding the instructions, direct links etc will be updated on our page shortly.
Dates of Declaration of Results of Entrance Tests:
The aspirants who wrote the exam will be eager to check their merits. The aspirants are hereby informed that only the official website will publish the results. The contenders who are in search can visit our page for the updates. We will provide you all the details, instructions and the direct links to check the marks from the website. The officials will announce the results in the month of July 2017. Exact dates will be intimated well in advance to the students.
Date of declaration of Results of July 2017.