WEBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Entrance Results 2017 Admission Counselling Procedure
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education will soon declare the results of Entrance test for JEXPO and VOCLET 2017 and candidates who have attended for the test need to wait for some more period of time and visit the official page of the council on the regular basis. Candidates who are searching for the JEXPO & VOCLET Entrance results and Counselling process updates can read this page completely.
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education recently released admission notification through the brochure of JEXPO and VOCLET 2017 entrance test. The candidates who want to take admissions into WB polytechnics courses for 2017-2018 admission sessions in various govt and private colleges/institutions in the state have applied for the notification. The candidates who are interested called for the test and after completion of JEXPO 2017 and VOCLET 2017 (WBSCTE) test candidates start searching for results and counselling process details. The results will be declared in the month of May on its official page and below are details complete details of the counselling process.
- Name of the council: West Bengal State Council of Technical Education
- Name of entrance test: JEXPO & VOCLET 2017
- Selling of application forms: Feb 2017
- The last date to submit application forms: Mar 2017
- Exam results and counselling dates: Available soon
Results of JEXPO and VOCLET 2017 test:
Candidates who have attended for the test need to download results from official page and results will be uploaded in the month of May 2016. For more regular updates make sure to visit official page on regular basis.
Counselling of JEXPO and VOCLET 2017
- Counselling and Seat Allotment process will be done basis on marks obtained in JEXPO and VOCLET Entrance Test.
- WBSCTE have not been officially announced more details and below are details obtained as per last years. For latest updates of JEXPO 2017 and VOCLET 2017 (WBSCTE)candidates need to visit official page on regular basis.
- Candidates need to download rank cards from official page.
Document and certificate verification
- Online counselling process and counselling fee payments
- Online choice filling
- Seat allotments and downloading call letters
- Admission on or before the last date
JEXPO VOCLEt 2017 Seats Available:
IN GOVT. POLYTECHNICS:
Approximately in Government polytechnics colleges for JEXPO courses 10,000 seats and VOCLET courses 1800 seats.
Reservations for SC-22%, ST-6%, PC-3% and LLQ-2% seats
IN PRIVATE POLYTECHNICS:
Approximately in PRIVATE polytechnics colleges for JEXPO courses 17,800 seats and under VOCLET courses 3100.
Official Website – Click Here