GATE – Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineer, the process of registration commences from September 2019, which is the national level entrance exam for taking admissions into various Undergraduate programs in Engineering/ Architectural/ Technology and also for the Postgraduate level subject in science. It is the most awaited Entrance Exam held every year for the eligible applicants. Many aspirants might be waiting for the GATE Application Form 2020. For more detailed information and updates about the GATE Exam Online Apply stay in touch with our article.
GATE Online Apply 2020 Brochure, Exam Syllabus, Eligibility
The GATE Exam is conducted every year to give admissions to the eligible students into various courses, Postulants who are interested and eligible applicants apply for the entrance exam every year. This year the notice will be available from 3rd to 24th September 2019. The contenders who are eagerly waiting for for the GATE Notification 2020 can now check the below page for the complete details. The exam will be conducted in the month of 1st, 2nd & 8th, 9th Feb 2020. The postulants must submit the application form before the last date i.e 24th Sept 2019. The aspirants can get the application details in the article and the form must reach the officials before the last date.
IITS – Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee will be conducted every year the GATE – Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineer which is national level entrance test, conducted for interested and eligible candidates for taking admissions into various Under Graduate and Postgraduate courses in various streams like Engineering/ Architectural/ Technological field for more information move forward and check it.
Overview of GATE 2020 Application
Conducting Body: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
Exam Name: GATE – Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineer.
Academic year: 2020.
Admission: Various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
Content is about GATE Boucher 2020
Official link:- gate.iitr.ernet.in
Mode of Registration: Online.
Start date of Online Registration: 3rd Sep 2019.
Online Registration Last Date: 24th Sept 2019.
Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineer- GATE Application 2020
GATE which is national level entrance test, candidates will be waiting for the notification details which will be announced shortly at the official website of IITS and GOPAS, online process of application begins in the month of September 1st Week and the last date to apply will be 24th Sept 2019. Interested candidates should have to be ready with all required scanned certificate to attach in the registration form for more updates stay tuned to our link. Here in this article candidates can find details about the eligibility criteria for registration of GATE – Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineer 2020.
Details about the GATE Eligibility Norms 2020
- Education qualification:- Applicants who have completed the B.Tech/B.Arch/B.E/B.Pharm/B.Sc (Research)/ B.S./ M. Sc./ M.A./MCA or equivalent/ Int. M.E/ M.Tech (Post-B.Sc.)/ Int. M.E./ M.Tech or Dual Degree(after Diploma or 10+2)/ Int. M.Sc/ Int. B.S.- M.S./ Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. /B.Arch.) are eligible to register for GATE 2020.
- Processing fee: Contenders registering for GATE 2020 should have to pay a certain amount has the registration fee and that will be according to caste category wise. The amount is nonrefundable.
For SC/ST/ PWD/ all women, candidates have to pay Rs. 750.
For other candidates have to pay Rs. 1500 as registration with additional bank charges.
- Payment mode: The payment of registration fee can do through debit card /net banking/ E-challan for more detail check the official notification.
Tentative Schedule of GATE 2020:-
|Application Start Date||3rd September 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||24th Sept 2019|
|Admit Card Availability Date||Jan 2020|
|GATE Exam Date||1st, 2nd & 8th, 9th February 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||16th March 2020|
|Score Card||May 2020|
Instructions for GATE 2020 Apply Online:-
Before filling the GATE Registration 2020 the candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and then start applying. Step to apply are given clearly in our article for first-time users.
- Please the official link of GATE. IIT- Indian Institute of Science.
- You can create the registration Id for valid users.
- Then after reaching the home page of IITs.
- Click on GATE Online Application Form 2020.
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility norms for registration of GATE.
- Then fill up the application form in the given format with applicants accurate information.
- Pay the application in the mentioned format through the bank which is nonrefundable.
- Attach all documents to the registration form.
- Submit form, at last, takes print of it for future use and references.
Details about the GATE Admit Card 2020
The postulants who applied for the exam need to have the admit card compulsory, The officials will not allow writing the exam without the GATE 2020 Hall Ticket. The contenders using the application number can start downloading the GATE Entrance Admit Card 2020. The aspirants can check the exam venue details, exam date, time from the admit card of the respective applicant.
The GATE Exam paper will be of MCQ pattern of 100 marks. The aspirants have to choose one option from the given 4 options. The topics from which the paper will rely on will up available soon on the website. The aspirants can check our page after submitting the application form for more details about the gate GATE Exam Syllabus and GATE Exam Pattern.
Details about the GATE Result 2020:
The officials will announce the GATE Result 2020 only on the official website. The officials will publish the GATE Exam 2020 Result within one month after the exam. We will update all the required information on our page shortly.