The CBSE officials have posted the notification recently about the NEET Entrance Exam. Now the NEET UG Application Form 2020 is available on the website. The contenders who wish to submit the application form can now check the details.
NEET UG Application Form 2020 MBBS/BDS Admission Brochure, Exam Date
The applicants who match the NEET Eligibility Criteria 2020 can submit the application form. To help the aspirants in submitting the form we have provided all the details about the CBSE NEET Registration 2020 and the admission process. Check the below page for all the details about the NEET UG Admission 2020.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ~MBBS/BDS Admissions 2020
NEET is Essentially for providing admissions to MBBS/BDS courses invite by all government and private medical institution in India affiliated with the University. This exam is conducted once in every year in the month of May. CBSE NEET 2020 exam has replaced at AIPMT(All India Free Medical/Dental Test) exam. Candidates who want to make their career in the Medical line, undertaking the courses like MBBS and BDS. The applicants must submit the application form before the last date. The aspirants must first read the notification & instructions completely and register their names online. The candidates can check all the application & exam dates on the page below.
|The application will be starting||Oct 2020|
|Closing date to submit applications (without late fee)||Oct 2020|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE||Oct 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form (with late fee)||Oct 2020|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (with late fee)||Oct 2020|
|Admit Card Available from||Jan 2020|
|NEET UG Exam Date||Feb 2020|
|Results announcement||April 2020|
|Counselling will be from||After result announcement|
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria is very important for any type of examination. So, to appear in the NEET 2020 examination, candidates will have to maintain the eligibility criteria and the candidate who meets the eligibility criteria can only appear or apply for the examination.
- Students should be an Indian citizen and Overseas Citizen of Indian (OCI)
- Candidates should complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission or on or before 31st December 2020.
- The maximum age limit to apply for the NEET 2020 examination is 25 years for General category and 30 yrs for Reserved candidates.
- Education Qualification – 12th standard with science stream with Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology/Biology and English.
- category wise Reservation is there General category candidates should have 50% marks in PCB, 45% for PH general category candidates and 40% for OBC, ST and SC candidates.
- The applicants must follow the NEET Entrance Dress Code 2020 to appear for the exam.
Important Details of the Application:
- The application form must fill only in the English language
- Candidates have to submit the application form only on online process.
- The application will be updated on the website from the second week of Sep 2020.
Note: According to Previous Year Notice we have provided the instruction details below for the Online Application
NEET 2020 Apply Online
- First, visit the Official link http://cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on providing Link it
- It is necessary to read all the instructions before filling the application.
- Download the application form
- Fill in the details what they asked
- Then after upload, the scanned passport sized photograph, signature and also right-hand index finger impression
Application Fee Details
Find below the category wise application fee details.
For General and OBC – Rs.1400
For SC, ST and PH- Rs.750
Overview of NEET UG Entrance Test 2020
Exam Conducting Board: CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education.
Name of the Exam: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
Notice About: CBSE NEET UG Application.
Last Date: Updated Soon.
Website Address: www.cbseneet.nic.in
Syllabus for NEET 2020:
The Syllabus for the NEET 2020 examination will be totally from the 11th and 12th standard. Subjects are Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, and Botany for both NCERT and CBSE academic syllabus. Very few questions will be asked from other boards. Aspirants, who all are thinking of appearing in the examination, should prepare well for the examination covering all the topics of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
- Total Questions- 180.
- It will be of online mode.
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 180 minutes
The Hall ticket will be available to download by the candidates by entering their registration ID and date of Birth. The admit card consists of important details of the candidates such as exam schedule, Candidate name, roll number, and examination center.
NEET 2020 UG Result & Answer Key
The result will be provided mostly in the month of June 20 tentatively through online mode. Candidate can check and download their result online by entering their registration number and roll number in the given fields. Answer key of NEET 2019 will be released in the month of April 2020. With the help of NEET UG Answer Key 2020, students get a basic idea about their marks in the examination. To calculate the total score answer key is important.
Score/ Rank Card for NEET UG Entrance Exam 2020
NEET Rank Card/ Score Rank consists the details of marks and all India rank obtained by the students. The applicants can get the details from our page. We will also provide the NEET 2020 Rank Predictor soon after the exam. The applicants need to bookmarks our page and keep visiting the page regularly.
CBSE UG NEET Cutoff 2020
The cut off is a minimum qualifying mark in any exams needed in order to pass the entrance exam. NEET Cutoff UG 2020 score base on different factor including a number of candidates, the difficulty level of the entrance test and marking scheme etc.
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will be organized 15% All India Quota seats through online mode, tentatively May 2020. Counselling dates will be updated soon for the more information visit official website.