- 1 CBSE NEET Registration 2020 Apply Online Notification, Eligibility
- 2 Details about CBSE NEET Entrance Exam 2020
- 3 Eligibility Norms for NEET Online Application 2020
- 4 Important Dates of CBSE NEET Notification 2020:-
- 5 CBSE NEET Apply Online 2020 Process
- 6 Particulars to Be Filled in the Application Form:
- 7 • Question Paper Language
- 8 Details about the Application Form 2020-NEET:
- 9 CBSE Neet Exam Syllabus & Result 2020:
CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct the NEET Entrance Exam 2020. This is the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam conducted for the sake of MBBS, BDS Admissions. The notice is released every year by CBSE in the month of January 2020. This year also the CBSE NEET Registration 2020 will start from January 2020. The postulants who are looking for the NEET Application Form 2020 now can check the details about the Registration Process. The application forms are not yet available on the website. The aspirants can get an idea about the Online Registration and NEET Eligibility Criteria 2020 through this article. The postulants must be careful while filling the registration form as each and every details mention will be valid for admission.
CBSE NEET Registration 2020 Apply Online Notification, Eligibility
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2020
Conducting Organization: CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
Exam Name: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – NEET
Mode of Apply: Online only
Notice About: Release of NEET Notification 2020.
Main Link: www.cbseneet.nic.in
Last Date: March 2020.
Details about CBSE NEET Entrance Exam 2020
CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education, which was established in the year 1952, and aims to define appropriate approaches of academic activities to provide the stress-free, child-centered and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality. The CBSE every year conducts this entrance exam through which it offers admissions to the applicants all over India into UG and PG Courses. The entrance test for the UG and PG is conducted on different dates. The CBSE NEET PG Application Form 2020 will be available soon. The aspirants can now check the UG Admission details on the page below. It is one of the famous entrance exam held for MBBS, BDS Admissions.
Many postulants who wish to get the seat to apply every year for the admissions. This year the CBSE has posted the Notification that the NEET Application Form 2020 will be available in the month of January. The aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the notice can bookmark the page as we have provided all the instructions which will help the aspirants in NEET Registration Process 2020. Basing on the Previous year brochure the details are made available. Hope this page will help the aspirants in checking all the admission details.
Courses offered are:-
Eligibility Norms for NEET Online Application 2020
Indian Citizens and OCI candidates can apply for NEET application form and should have the certificates till Intermediate from recognized university or board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Candidates applying for NEET application form should have the minimum age of 18 years as on admission year and maximum age of 25 years as on year of admission that is 2020.
Candidates have to pay the application fee as per caste category they belong are
- For Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.1400/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.750/-
Application fee can be paid through online mode. payment gateway, debit card, credit card, through E challan SBI, ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank.
Important Dates of CBSE NEET Notification 2020:-
|Online Application Form||January 2020|
|Last Date along with Fee Payment||March 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2020|
|CBSE NEET Exam Date||May 2020|
|Result Date||June 2020|
|Answer Key||1 week after the exam|
|Counselling Date||July/Aug 2020|
CBSE NEET Apply Online 2020 Process
Candidates after ensuring themselves about eligibility details can start applying for the application form of NEET 2017 as soon as it has been released at the official website.
- Please visit the official website of NEET – National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.
- Then click on online application form of NEET 2020.
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility criteria
- Then fill up the application form with the applicant’s personal details, education details, contact details, and registration details etc..
- Upload the scanned signature and photo on the required space.
- Pay application fee in the required format as mentioned in the notification.
- At last, recheck the form and take print of it for future use and references.
Candidate should fill particulars by selecting the following in the online Application Form:
- Name as per Aadhaar card
- Date of Birth as per Aadhaar card
- Gender as per Aadhaar card
- Mother’s Name as given in High School Certificate
- Father’s name as given in High School Certificate
- • Self Declaration Appendix-III
• Aadhaar Number/Aadhaar Enrolment no./Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre/Passport no./
Ration Card No./Bank Account No./Any other valid Govt. Id. No.
• District of Birth
• Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Occupation
• Educational Qualifications Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s
• Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother ’s total annual Income Appendix-VI
• Question Paper Language
• Are you the only child of your parents
(If you are the only child of your parents and there are no other siblings, then write 1 in this column otherwise write 2 in the column)
• Year of Class XII/Equivalent passed/appearing
• Percentage of Marks/Grade in class X/ Equivalent & XII/ Equivalent
• Type of Institution of class XII/ Equivalent
• Belonging to Rural/Urban area
• State to which the applicant belongs see Appendix-V
• Qualifying examination code (Refer para – 3 of Chapter-3)
• School Education Board see Appendix-VII
• Choice of Examination Centre see Appendix-II
For more details check the official notice.
Details about the Application Form 2020-NEET:
The NEET Application Form 2020 will be available in the month of January 201. All the applicants can check the website for the form. Only the official website will have the admission form. The aspirants can follow our page for the instructions details and links for the registration process.
NEET Admit Card 2020:
The aspirants who have applied must have the admit card to appear for the exam. The aspirants can check the website 1 week before the exam for the admit card. The details and instructions will available on our page soon after the application process. The aspirants can check our page for the details.
CBSE Neet Exam Syllabus & Result 2020:
The postulants ca download the syllabus from our page soon after the application process. The details will be made available on the website. The aspirants need to have some patience and bookmarks our site. The details about the NEET Result 2020 and admission details will be available. We will also update the details about the CBSE NEET Counselling 2020 after the exam.