sr railway apprentice recruitment, notification of southern railway apprentice, southern railway vacancy, sr railway jobs, eligibility of southern railway jobs, sr railway apprentice selection, sr railway apprentice vacancy, www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in, sr railway apprentice merit list, sr railway apprentices application
Here Southern Railway has released a notification for the selection of candidates for the Apprentice Posts. The officials have released the notification. The aspirants interested and eligible for the post can apply for the Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019. There are various Vacancies in Southern Railway. The aspirants can visit the official website read the Southern Railway Apprentice Notification and submit the Southern Railway Apprentice Application Form. The applicants can apply the application form before the last date. The application can be submitted in online mode. The aspirants can follow us for more details.
candidates who are interested to apply for Southern SR Railway Apprentices Application applications on or before the last date. In the light of announcement made by Honourable Minister for Railways in his Budget (Railway) Speech for 2005-2006 and in accordance with the instructions issued by Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), Railway Recruitment Cell has been formed for recruitment of Group ‘D’ staff in Railways. So here the candidates can fill the application form before the last date. The candidates can get the details Southern Railway Apprentice Applications 2019 like education qualification, age limit, salary band, application fee, selection process, application process and more details on the below article.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
Freshers & Ex. I.T.I Candidates For Central Workshop/Ponmalai Training Place: Ponmalai.
1. Fitter: Posts
2. Welder: Posts
1. Fitter: Posts
2. Welder: Posts
3. Machinist: Posts
4. Electrician: Posts
5. DSL Mechanic: Posts
6. Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioner: Posts
7. MMV: Posts
8. Electronics Mechanic: Posts
9. PASSA: Posts
Overview of Southern Railway Apprentices Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Post|
|No of Vacancies||Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Initial Date of Application||1st Dec 2019|
|End of Application||31st December 2019|
|Category of Article||Recruitment/Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Apprentices Applications 2019
The aspirants reach the below educational qualification to apply for the post.
- Ex-ITI Candidates: Passed 8th and 10th Class Examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Fresher: 8th and 10th Pass
- For Fresher’s: (Non-I.T.I Candidates-Medical Department (FOR RAILWAY HOSPITAL /GOLDEN ROCK): 12th standard Pass under 10 +2 system with Physics Chemistry and Biology.
The candidate should reach the below age limit to apply for the post.
- Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic, Diesel, Mmv(Mechanic Motor Vehicle): maximum age is 24 years as on 21.02.2019
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): maximum age is 24 years as on 21.02.2019
- Electronics Mechanic: maximum age is 24 years as on 21.02.2019
- Welder: maximum age is 22 years as on 21.02.2019
- PASAA (Programming And System Administration Assistant): maximum age is 24 years as on 21.02.2019.
- Welder (Non-ITI Candidate): maximum age is 20 years. As on 21-02-2019
- Fitter (Non-ITI Candidate): maximum age is 22 years. As on 21-02-2019
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology & Pathology): maximum age is 22 years. As on 21-02-2019.
Physical Fitness Required:
The candidates should be free from evidence of any contagious or infectious disease.
Height, Weight, Chest measurement and Vision:
a) Height: 137 Cms.
b) Weight: 25.4 Kgs.
c) Chest Measurement: Expansion should not be less than 5 Cms (Irrespective of the size of the chest).
d) Vision: There should not have any evidence of any morbid condition of either eye or the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation Or recurrence.
All General/OBC/Unreserved candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-. There is no application fee for the SC/ST Candidates.
The selected candidate will get a salary as per the govt norms.
- Academic Score Merit
Application Process for Southern Railway Apprentices 2019
The aspirants can check the eligibility criteria and fill the application form. The aspirants going to fill the application form can follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of Southern Railway i.e.www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Search for the Southern Railway Apprentices Notification 2019.
- Click on the required link.
- Notification will be displayed on the screen.
- Read the notification clearly.
- Click on apply online.
- The application form will be viewed on the screen.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill the application form as per the instructions.
- Attach the certificates, photocopies, and signatures to the application form.
- Check the details on the application form.
- Send the application form to the given below postal address.
The workshop Personnel Officer
Personnel Branch, Central Workshop,
Ponmalai, Trichirappalli – 620004
Document to be provided with the Application Form
- Date of Birth (Attested Xerox copy of Transfer Certificate).
- Education Qualifications for Academic Mark Sheets of VIII std & X Std. Technical Qualifications (National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT). Mere completion of a course certificate is not sufficient.
- Community Certificate of those belonging to SC/ST & OBC should be in the Proforma prescribed by the Central Government.
- Employment Exchange Registration Number issued by the State Government for the concerned trade except for other than wards of Railway employees and SC/ST candidates.
- Disability certificate from competent Medical Board in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- One additional copy of the same passport size photo should be pasted in the application form and one more photo of the same should also be enclosed.
Click Here to Visit the Southern Railway Apprentice Official Notification 2019
Important Dates to Remember:
|Initial Date of Application||1st December 2019|
|End of Application||31st Dec 2019|
|Merit List Release Date||Releases Soon|
|Interview Dates||Updated Soon|
Merit List of Indian Railway SR Railway Apprentices 2019
The candidates have successfully applied for the post. The aspirants will be selected in the process of Academic Indian Railway Apprentice Merit List. The officials will prepare the merit list on the academic qualifications. The authorities will releases the merit list soon on the official website. The candidates can visit the official website and download the merit list and check the eligibility. The candidates appeared in the merit list will eligible for the interview. The interview dates are going to release soon. The applicants need to attend the interview for the final selection. Here we have provided all the details in the above article to know more details stay tuned here.