Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has soon posted a new notification for RRC East Railway Trade Apprentice Application 2019 on the web page. By this notification, the commission was willing to recruit vacancies with fresh applicants. The aspirants who waiting for railway jobs, this is the best opportunity for us. Online applications are available now. Aspirants need to read the official notification for eligibility. Interested candidates can check the RRC East Coast Railway Notification 2019 by visiting the official notification. The department authorities soon release the applications on the official site. All the candidates can check the RRC East Coast Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 by visiting the below advertisement link.
Candidates who have interested to apply for the RRC Trade Apprentice Applications 2019 need to apply on or before the last date. Interested candidates can apply through online mode before the last date. Eligible and interested candidates can be applying for these applications before the last date. Applicants who are searching for these RRC vacancies those can be utilizing these golden opportunities. Every year the Railway Recruitment Cell had released different notifications for different vacancy applications. For more updates about this advertisement, aspirants can stay with our pages regularly. In this article, participants can check the RRC East Coast Vacancy 2019 like application process, eligibility, dates and merit list, etc all are updated with the below article.
Crucial Info Regarding RRC East Coast Apprentices Notification 2019:
- Authority Name: Railway Recruitment Cell.
- Designation: Apprentices Jobs.
- The manner of Application: Online.
- No.of Vacancies: 1216 Vacancies.
- Starting Date of Application: 7th Dec 2019
- Last Date of Online Applications: 6th Jan 2020
- Official Portal: www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar – 250Posts.
- Khurda Road Division – 317 Posts.
- Waltair Division – 553 Posts.
- Sambalpur Division – 86
East Coast Railway Apprentices Eligibility 2019:
Aspirants should possess the Matriculation and IIT from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% of marks.
Candidates should have age limit between 15 years to 24 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization rules.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be done through the Merit List followed by Document Verification.
- For General/ OBC Aspirants – Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ ST Aspirants – No Fee.
Selected aspirants can receive an attractive salary from the organization.
|Applications are Available From||7-12-2019|
|Last date for Submission||6-01-2020|
|Merit List Declaration||Notified soon.|
Process for East Coast Railway Jobs Apply Online 2019
- Aspirants need to visit the official web portal.
- Find the latest notifications on the home page.
- Search for the RRC Trade Apprentice Notification.
- Read the notification carefully for eligibility.
- Click on the RRC East Coast Apprentices Application Form link.
- Enter the required details and also upload the scanned images of photo and signature.
- Recheck the details once before the submission.
- Once check all the details and submit the final submission.
- Pay the application fee as per category wise.
- Finally, take a print out for future use.
RRC East Coast Railway Apprentices Merit List 2019
The officials will release the merit list on the official portal shortly. The merit list will be prepared by organization authorities based on the percentage of marks in matriculation and ITI (minimum 50% in aggregate in each). Applicants whose names display on the selected list those are qualified for the merit list. All the applied candidates can check and download the RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Merit list 2019 by visiting the official site. A large no of candidates appeared in these Railway Recruitment Cell vacancy applications.
- If any two applicants having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred.
- In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the aspirant who cleared the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
The candidates who are shortlisted for this post those are going to document verification section. The commission will declare the merit list on the web portal shortly. Qualified candidates now going o the next selection process. So, aspirants keep staying with our articles for more updates about this recruitment.