- 1 OU PGCET Entrance Test Application 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of Osmania Univ PGCET 2018-19 Notification:-
OU PGCET 2018-19|OU PG Admission 2018: Osmania University, Directorate of Admission, Hyderabad is likely to declare PG Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2018 notification. Through conducting this OU PGCET 2018 Exam OU provides admission to the candidates into various Post Graduate, PG Diploma courses, and five years integrated courses in Osmania, Telangana Mahatma Gandhi, and Palamuru University in the campus Constitute and affiliated college for the academic session year 2018-2019. Eligible aspirants need to fill the OU PGCET Application Form 2018 on or before the last date. Before applying for the OU PGCET Exam 2018 may check the eligibility norms. From this article, aspirants may check the OU PGCET Notification 2018 like exam fee, exam pattern, admit card, exam dates, result date, application process, etc.
OU PGCET Entrance Test Application 2018 Notification
Like every year this year also Osmania University inviting online applications from the interested and eligible candidates for PGCET 2018 Admission Application. Candidates who have qualified their final year or pursuing their final year can also apply for this PGCET 2018 to seek admission into various PG Courses. Only through online mode Osmania Univ PGCET Applications are accepted any other mode of applications is not accepted.
Overview of Osmania Univ PGCET 2018-19 Notification:-
Organisation Name: Osmania University- OU.
Official Website: www.osmania.ac.in
Exam Name: Osmania Univ Post Graduate Entrance Test- OU PGCET 2018.
Courses Offered: PG Courses: MA, M.Sc MCJ, M.Com, BLISc, MLISc, M.Ed, MPEd etc & PG Diploma Courses, Five years integrated courses.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Start Date of Application: April 2018.
Final Date of Application: May 2018.
Date of the OU PGCET Exam: June 2018.
Result Declaration Date: Soon Releases.
Important Dates of OU PGCET Exam 2018:-
|OU PGCET Notification will be issued on||April 2018|
|Online application process starts from||April 2018|
|Last date for online application||May 2018|
|Last date for fee payment with late fee Rs 200/||In May 2018|
|Last date for fee payment with late fee Rs 500/||May 2018|
|OU PGCET 2018 Exam date||June 2018|
Eligibility Details of Osmania Univ PGCET Exam 2018:-
OU PGCET 2018 Application Fee:
- General / OBC candidates for single subject has to pay Rs 500/- as application fee
- SC / ST candidates for single subject has to pay application fee of Rs 375/-
- For additional subject, all category candidates require paying Rs 300/-
Candidates can pay application fee through TS / AP online centers or use their online net banking/credit card/debit card.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree or appearing for final exams eligible to apply for OU Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-PGCET 2018.
Candidates will be shortlisted and given admission to various PG courses based on their performance in the PGCET 2018.
OU PGCET Application Form 2018, Online Registration:-
The postulants who are interested in taking the admissions need to submit their Osmania Univ PGCET Application Form 2018 online. The OU PGCET Application Dates are now available and the PGCET OU Online Forms will be available only on the official site, The contenders need to submit the OU PGCET Online Application forms before the last date else the form will not be accepted. Below we have provided the instructions to help the contenders in applying for the OU PGCET Entrance Exam 2018.
Steps to Apply for Osmania Univ PGCET Exam 2018:-
- Candidates have to log on to official website ou admissions.
- Search for the link OU PGCET 2018 Admission Application.
- Click on the link read the notification if meets eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application with all required details.
- Pay the application fee as prescribed in the notification.
- Check the form then click on submit button.
- Download and take the hard copy for further reference.
Dates of Examinations for below courses will be in JUNE 2018:-
|· M.Sc. Geography|
|· M.A. Theatre Arts M.Sc. Geology M.Sc. Electronics|
|· M.A. Linguistics|
|· M.Sc. Chemistry M.Sc. Statistics M.A. History|
|· M.Sc. Zoology M.A.Public Administration|
|· M.A. Telugu M.A. Hindi M.A. Urdu|
|· M.Sc. Mathematics M.A. Islamic Studies|
|· M.A. English|
|· MA Political Science M.Sc. Physics|
|· M.Sc. Botany M.A. Economics|
|· M.Sc. BCBTESFSGMN&D M.Sc. Computer Science|
|· B.L.I.Sc./M.L.I.Sc.(2 yrs.) M.L.I.Sc.(One year)|
|· M.A. Sociology|
|· M.A. Philosophy|
|· M.A. Sanskrit|
|· PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling|
|· PG Diploma in Archival Science & Manuscriptology|
|· Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry(5yrs.)|
|· M.Sc. Geo-informatics|
|· PG Diploma in Museology|
|· PG Diploma in Child Psychology|
|· Integrated M.B.A(5yrs)|
|· M.A. Arabic|
|· PG Diploma in Digital Information Management|
|· PG Diploma in Geographical Cartography|
|· Integrated M.A. Economics(5 yrs.)|
Osmania University PGCET Exam Pattern 2018:-
- Will consist of 100 multiple choice objective type questions for 100 marks
- For M.P.Ed. Course, the entrance test will be of 75 multiple choice objective type questions for 75 marks. The remaining 25 marks will award by the Department of Physical Education, OU for the Sports achievements of the candidates.
- The pattern of Entrance Test for Admission to M.Sc. Forensic Science, Genetics, Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Microbiology and Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology is as follows: Candidates have to appear for a common entrance test, namely comprising of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Marks) and Part- B (One of the optional studied at B.Sc. level) for 60 Marks
For the 5 yrs. Integrated PG Programmes Entrance Test Pattern is as follows:
1. M.B.A The paper has two parts – A & B.
In Part – A, there are two sections.
Section-A (Verbal Ability) containing multiple choice questions from 1 to 25 and
Section-B (General Knowledge) from 26 to 40.
Part – B consists of two sections.
Section-C (Numerical Data Analysis) containing multiple choice questions from 41 to 70 and
Section-D (Reasoning and Intelligence) containing 71 to 100 multiple choice questions.
2. M.A. Applied Economics
The paper has five parts – A, B, C, D & E.
- Part – A (Mathematics) containing 1 to 40,
- Part– B (General English) containing 41 to 55,
- C Part (General Knowledge) containing 56 to 70,
- Part – D (Current Affairs) containing 71 to 85 and
- Part – E (General Economics) containing 86 to 100
- multiple choice questions with four alternatives a, b, c & d.
3. M.Sc. in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
The paper has four sections – A, B, C & D.
- Section–A (Chemistry) containing 1 to 34,
- Section – B (Physics) containing 35 to 67,
- C (Mathematics) containing 68 to 100, and
- section – D containing 68 to 100
multiple choice questions.
Section – C Mathematics is for M.P.C students and
Section – D Biology is for B.P.C students.
Details about the Osmania Univ OU PGCET Hall Ticket 2018:-
The OU PGCET Hall Ticket 2018 will be available on the official website few days before the exam. The contenders using their application number can download OU PGCET Admit Card 2018 from the website. It is compulsory to have the admit card without which the postulants will not be allowed to write the exam. The details about the instructions and the download link of Osmania Univ PGCET Hall Ticket 2018 will be provided by us soon on our page. The contenders after submitting the forms can get in touch with us for the updates.
Osmania Univ PGCET Result 2018 Counseling Info:-
The OU PGCET Results will be declared by the officials only on the website. The contenders can check the website for the updates of Osmania Univ PGCET Result 2018. Anyhow, we will also provide all the instructions and details on our page once the exam is completed. The contenders must have the hall ticket number to check the OU PGCET Exam Result 2018 & download the OU PGCET 2018 Rank Card.
Aspirants who are qualified for the OU Post Graduate Entrance Test 2018 need to attend the OU PGCET Counseling 2018. We will soon notify the Osmania Univ PGCET Counseling Process 2018 and counseling dates. Stay connected with us to know the more information regarding this article.