- 1 OU PGCET Entrance Test Application 2020 Notification
- 2 Eligibility Details of Osmania Univ PGCET Exam 2020:-
- 3 OU PGCET Application Form 2020, Online Registration:-
- 4 Dates of Examinations for below courses will be on June 2020:-
- 5 Osmania University PGCET Exam Pattern 2020:-
- 6 For the 5 yrs. Integrated PG Programmes Entrance Test Pattern is as follows:
- 7 3. M.Sc. in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- 8 Details about the Osmania Univ OU PGCET Hall Ticket 2020:-
- 9 Osmania Univ PGCET Result 2020
- 10 Counseling Details of Osmania Univ PGET 2020
OU PGCET Application 2020-21|OU PG Admission 2020: Osmania University, Directorate of Admission, Hyderabad is likely to declare PG Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2020 notification. Through conducting this OU PGCET 2020 Exam OU provides admission to the candidates into various Post Graduate, PG Diploma courses, and five years integrated courses in Osmania, Telangana Mahatma Gandhi, and Palamuru University in the campus Constitute and affiliated college for the academic session year 2020-21. Eligible aspirants need to fill the OU PGCET Application Form 2020 on or before the last date. Before applying for the OU PGCET Exam 2020 may check the eligibility norms. From this article, aspirants may check the OU PGCET Notification 2020 like exam fee, exam pattern, admit card, exam dates, result date, the application process, etc.
OU PGCET Entrance Test Application 2020 Notification
Like every year this year also Osmania University inviting online applications from the interested and eligible candidates for PGCET 2020 Admission Application. Candidates who have qualified their final year or pursuing their final year can also apply for this PGCET 2019 to seek admission into various PG Courses. A lot of candidates applied in this Osmania Univ PG admissions every year. The Osmania Univ PGCET exam selection process is the Entrance Exam, Counseling. Every year the Osmania Univ had released the different notifications for different admissions. Only through online mode Osmania Univ PGCET Applications are accepted any other mode of applications is not accepted.
Overview of Osmania Univ PGCET 2020 Notification:-
Organization Name: Osmania University- OU.
Official Website: www.osmania.ac.in
Exam Name: Osmania Univ Post Graduate Entrance Test- OU PGCET 2020.
Courses Offered: PG Courses: MA, M.Sc MCJ, M.Com, BLISc, MLISc, M.Ed, MPEd etc & PG Diploma Courses, Five years integrated courses.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Start Date of Application: April 2020.
Final Date of Application: May 2020.
Date of the OU PGCET Exam: July 2020
Result Declaration Date: Soon Releases.
Eligibility Details of Osmania Univ PGCET Exam 2020:-
OU PGCET 2020 Application Fee:
- General / OBC candidates for the single subject has to pay Rs 500/- as application fee
- SC / ST candidates for the single subject has to pay the application fee of Rs 375/-
- For the additional subject, all category candidates require paying Rs 300/-
Candidates can pay the application fee through TS / AP online centers or use their online net banking/credit card/debit card.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree or appearing for final exams eligible to apply for OU Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-PGCET 2020.
Candidates will be shortlisted and given admission to various PG courses based on their performance in the PGCET 2019.
|OU PGCET Notification will be issued on||April 2020|
|The online application process starts from||April 2020|
|Last date for online application||May 2020|
|Last date for fee payment with late fee Rs 500/||June 2020|
|Last date for fee payment with late fee Rs 2000/||June 2020|
|OU PGCET 2019 Exam date||July 2020|
OU PGCET Application Form 2020, Online Registration:-
The postulants who are interested in taking the admissions need to submit their Osmania Univ PGCET Application Form 2020 online. The OU PGCET Application Dates are now available and the PGCET OU Online Forms will be available only on the official site, The contenders need to submit the OU PGCET Online Application forms before the last date else the form will not be accepted. Below we have provided the instructions to help the contenders in applying for the OU PGCET Entrance Exam 2020.
Steps to Apply for Osmania Univ PGCET Exam 2020:-
- Candidates have to log on to official website ou admissions.
- Search for the link OU PGCET 2020 Admission Application.
- Click on the link read the notification if meets eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application with all the required details.
- Pay the application fee as prescribed in the notification.
- Check the form then click on the submit button.
- Download and take the hard copy for further reference.
OUCET Notification 2020 Download PDF
OU PG CET Application Form 2020
Dates of Examinations for below courses will be on June 2020:-
|· M.Sc. Geography|
|· M.A. Theatre Arts M.Sc. Geology M.Sc. Electronics|
|· M.A. Linguistics|
|· M.Sc. Chemistry M.Sc. Statistics M.A. History|
|· M.Sc. Zoology M.A.Public Administration|
|· M.A. Telugu M.A. Hindi M.A. Urdu|
|· M.Sc. Mathematics M.A. Islamic Studies|
|· M.A. English|
|· MA Political Science M.Sc. Physics|
|· M.Sc. Botany M.A. Economics|
|· M.Sc. BCBTESFSGMN&D M.Sc. Computer Science|
|· B.L.I.Sc./M.L.I.Sc.(2 yrs.) M.L.I.Sc.(One year)|
|· M.A. Sociology|
|· M.A. Philosophy|
|· M.A. Sanskrit|
|· PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling|
|· PG Diploma in Archival Science & Manuscriptology|
|· Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry(5yrs.)|
|· M.Sc. Geo-informatics|
|· PG Diploma in Museology|
|· PG Diploma in Child Psychology|
|· Integrated M.B.A(5yrs)|
|· M.A. Arabic|
|· PG Diploma in Digital Information Management|
|· PG Diploma in Geographical Cartography|
|· Integrated M.A. Economics(5 yrs.)|
Download OU PGCET Exam Dates Notification 2020
Osmania University PGCET Exam Pattern 2020:-
- Will consist of 100 multiple choice objective type questions for 100 marks
- For M.P.Ed. Course, the entrance test will be of 75 multiple choice objective type questions for 75 marks. The remaining 25 marks will award by the Department of Physical Education, OU for the Sports achievements of the candidates.
- The pattern of Entrance Test for Admission to M.Sc. Forensic Science, Genetics, Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Microbiology and Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology is as follows: Candidates have to appear for a common entrance test, namely comprising of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Marks) and Part- B (One of the optional studied at B.Sc. level) for 60 Marks
For the 5 yrs. Integrated PG Programmes Entrance Test Pattern is as follows:
1. M.B.A The paper has two parts – A & B.
In Part – A, there are two sections.
Section-A (Verbal Ability) containing multiple choice questions from 1 to 25 and
Section-B (General Knowledge) from 26 to 40.
Part – B consists of two sections.
Section-C (Numerical Data Analysis) containing multiple choice questions from 41 to 70 and
Section-D (Reasoning and Intelligence) containing 71 to 100 multiple-choice questions.
2. M.A. Applied Economics
The paper has five parts – A, B, C, D & E.
- Part – A (Mathematics) containing 1 to 40,
- Part– B (General English) containing 41 to 55,
- C Part (General Knowledge) containing 56 to 70,
- Part – D (Current Affairs) containing 71 to 85 and
- Part – E (General Economics) containing 86 to 100
- multiple choice questions with four alternatives a, b, c & d.
3. M.Sc. in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
The paper has four sections – A, B, C & D.
- Section–A (Chemistry) containing 1 to 34,
- Section – B (Physics) containing 35 to 67,
- C (Mathematics) containing 68 to 100, and
- section – D containing 68 to 100
multiple choice questions.
Section – C Mathematics is for M.P.C students and
Section – D Biology is for B.P.C students.
Details about the Osmania Univ OU PGCET Hall Ticket 2020:-
The OU PGCET Hall Ticket 2020 will be available on the official website a few days before the exam. The contenders using their application number can download OU PGCET Admit Card 2020 from the website. It is compulsory to have the admit card without which the postulants will not be allowed to write the exam. The details about the instructions and the download link of Osmania Univ PGCET Hall Ticket 2020 will be provided by us soon on our page. Applicants without admit card will not be allowed to the examination hall. The department authorities release the admit card 10-15 days before the examination. The contenders after submitting the forms can get in touch with us for the updates. All the applied candidates can check and download the admit card by the use of application no and date of birth.
Osmania Univ PGCET Result 2020
The OU PGCET Results will be declared by the officials only on the website. The contenders can check the website for the updates of Osmania Univ PGCET Result 2020. Anyhow, we will also provide all the instructions and details on our page once the exam is completed. Appeared applicants now eagerly waiting to check and download the result to visit our website. The contenders must have the hall ticket number to check the OU PGCET Exam Result 2020 & download the OU PGCET 2020 Rank Card. Appeared candidates can check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. The department authorities soon release the result on the official site. Qualifying candidates now going to the next selection process i.e Counseling.
Counseling Details of Osmania Univ PGET 2020
Candidates who are reaching the qualify marks those are now going to the counseling process. The department authorities soon release the counseling dates on the official site. Aspirants who are qualified for the OU Post Graduate Entrance Test 2020 need to attend the OU PGCET Counseling 2020. We will soon notify the Osmania Univ PGCET Counseling Process 2020 and counseling dates. Candidates who are going to attend the counseling process those are must take some important documents to the counseling venue. The Osmania Univ PGCET counseling process is 3 rounds they 1st, 2nd, 3rd counseling. Aspirants who are not satisfied with 1st counseling those are now going to applying for the 2nd counseling. The students who are not satisfied with 1st, 2nd counseling those are now going to the 3rd counseling process. All the candidates can stay connected with us to know more information regarding this article.
- OU PG CET Rank card.
- OU PG CET Hall ticket.
- SSC or its equivalent memo
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- Degree or its equivalent memo.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate as on 01/01/ 2020.
- Transfer certificate.
- PH certificate/ NCC/ Sports certificates if any.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Birth Certificate
- Original Identity Proof