OUCET Admit Card 2019 Hall Ticket: The officials of the Osmania Univ is going to conduct the OUCET/ PGCET Exam for the sake of admissions into PG Courses. Postulants who wish to take admissions have applied for the entrance exam recently. Now the officials are all ready to conduct the entrance exam for which the Admit card will be released soon. The contenders can download the OUCET Admit Card from the website few days before the exam date i.e June 2019. Check the below page completely for all the latest updates about the OU PGCET Hall Ticket 2019. From this article, aspirants need to check the admit card download process, exam date, OUCET Exam2 Pattern, result date, counseling details, etc.
OUCET Admit Card 2019 OU PGCET Exam Dates, Results
The Osmania University every year conducts this entrance exam to select the best eligible candidates for the UG/PG Admissions. Postulants who wish to take the higher education to apply for the entrance exam and get qualified. This year the notice for the UG and PG Admissions was released recently and now the exam will be conducted soon. The OUCET Hall Ticket is now available for download. Aspirants who have applied for the Osmania Univ CET Entrance 2019 can now download their OUCET Admit Card 2019. Candidates who are willing to take admission in PG, PG Diploma courses have to appear for Osmania University Common Entrance Tests.
Osmania University is going to conduct CET Entrance Test from June 2019. Thus, candidates who are going to appear for this entrance test can now able to download the admit card to attend the Osmania Univ CET 2019 Exam. The official link from where the candidates can download their OUCET Entrance Hall Ticket 2019 is available below.
Overview Of OUCET Entrance Exam Date 2019:-
Organization Name: Osmania University.
Exam Name: Osmania Univ Common Entrance Test- OUCET 2019.
Admission into: P.G. Courses, P.G. Diploma Courses, and 5 yr. Integrated Programmes.
Date of OUCET Exam: June 2019.
Category: OU PG Admission 2019.
Admit Card Status: Available few days before the exam date.
Result Date: Last week of June 2019 or First week of July 2019.
Website Address: www.osmania.ac.in
OU CET Hall Ticket Download 2019:-
The postulants who applied for the OU CET Entrance Exam need to have the hall ticket compulsory to appear for the exam. The university has scheduled the Osmania Univ Common Entrance Test 2019 from July 2019. Applicants must download the OUCET Hall Ticket 2019 to appear in the exam according to schedule. The candidates using their registration ID can download the OUCET 2019 Admit Card. The instructions are provided below along with the direct link to download the Admit Card of OUCET 2019 Exam. The aspirants can get the details about the exam venue in the OU CET Exam 2019 Admit Card of the respective applicant.
- Log on to official website i.e oucet.ouadmissions.com.
- Search for the link “OUCET Admit Card 2019”
- Click on the proper link OUCET Entrance Hall Ticket 2019
- Provide your registration details correctly to get admit card.
- After entering details click on submit button.
- On screen, your admit card will be shown.
- Download and take the print of it for future and exam use.
Details about the OUCET 2019 Results Date:-
The OUCET/ OU PGCET Results will be declared once the exam is commenced. The postulants can check the details of OUCET Result 2019 from our site. In the month of June/ July 2019, officials will release the Result of OUCET/ OU PGCET Exam 2019. After result declaration, by using the application number, aspirants need to check the Osmania Univ CET/ PGCET Result 2019. We will publish the OUCET PG Counselling details, results, and complete admission process shortly.
Osmania University generates the result along with the rank card on its main portal. Once the result has been declaring candidates who appeared for the exam can download their rank card/result from the official website.
For more details check the website- @ oucet.ouadmissions.com
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|OUCET Entrance Exam Date||June 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release Dare||10 days before the exam date|
|Result Declaration Date||July 2019|
|Counseling Dates||Notified Soon|
Courses Offered By Osmania University:-
- Ph. D in Psychology, Political Science, History, Library & Information, Social work, Sociology, Economics etc
- PG Diploma courses in Child Psychology, Development rehabilitation, Psychological Counseling, Early Intervention
- Master of Social Work
- Library Science master Course
- Master of Arts in Psychology, Public Administration, History, Economics, Sociology etc
- M. Phil in Library & Info, Psychology, Political Science, Economics, Clinical Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Social Work etc.
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Library Science
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Master of Computer Application & Science in Information Science
- Part-time and Full-Time Ph. D course in Engineering
- Master of Engineering (Part-time courses) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Communication, Computer Science & Civil Engg
- Master of Engineering (full-time courses) in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Civil, Biomedical, and Electrical & Electronics Engg
- Bachelor of Engineering in Bio-Medical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical, Production, Electronics & Electrical Civil. Instrumentation, IT etc
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Catering Tech & Culinary Arts, Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology. Food processing. Textile. Chemical Technology)
- Full Time & Part Time Ph. D course in Technology
- Master of Technology in Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Education
- M. Phil in Education
- Bachelor of Education in Special Education (MR) & (HI)
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Full-time & part-time Ph. D in Education
- Master of Education & Physical Edu
- Master of Education in Special Education (MR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Early Child Hood Education
- Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education
- Part-time & Full-time Ph. D in Management Studies
- MMS Defence
- MBA (PE) & (Tech. Management)
- Master of Hospital Management, Police Management
- Master of Business Administration (Day & Evening courses)
- M. Phil in Management Studies
Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages, Distance Education
- Bachelor of Law (Three-year & Five Year course)
- Master of Law
- in Law (3year and Four-year part-time course)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights & Cyber Laws
Exam Pattern & OUCET Syllabus 2019:-
- The entrance exam will be of MCQ Pattern conducted for 90mins. Except in M.P.Ed Entrance Exam, all other papers will consist of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- For M.P.Ed the exam will be of 75 Marks with 75 MCQ questions. Other 25 Marks are awarded for sports achievement of candidates in the last 3 years.
- The aspirants can also check the previous year paper, model paper and other papers and prepare well for the exam.