- 1 NEET Entrance Exam Notification 2020 Online Application, Admit Card
- 2 Eligibility Conditions of CBSE NEET UG Entrance Exam 2020:-
- 3 CBSE NEET Application Form 2020 NEET UG Online Registration:-
- 4 Entrance Exam-NEET 2020 Admit Card Download:-
- 5 NEET UG Result 2020 Declaration & Score Card:-
- 6 Important Dates of NEET UG Exam 2020: –
- 7 Exam Details and Schedule:-
NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is going to conduct for aspirants looking to get admission into the medical course (MBBS) and dental course (BDS) Programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Candidates are now able to fill NEET Application Form 2020 from the official website. Students who want to take admission for MBBS/ BDS Courses apply for NEET UG 2020. The CBSE is going to conduct NEET Exam 2020 in the month of Feb 2020 at various centers. The interested candidates will able to fill the online NEET UG 2020 Application Form. The aspirants are suggested to fill online NEET 2020 Registration Form till the last date from here. For more details about NEET Notification 2020 such as qualification, age limit, how to apply online, exam dates, admit card, result, counseling check the article completely.
NEET Entrance Exam Notification 2020 Online Application, Admit Card
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education which is a government organization. This board is responsible for conducting the NEET examination throughout the country. Every year lakhs of students appeared in the board exams and NEET exam from the different states. It is one of the largest boards in the Country. This board is also conducting other entrance exams. Recently it is released the CBSE UG NEET Exam Notification 2020 and updated apply link. Aspirants who are waiting for this notification need to apply for the NEET Exam 2020 on or before the last date. Before applying aspirants may check the NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria. For more details of NEET UG Notification 2020 visit the official link of CBSE NEET.
Key Points of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET Notification 2020:-
Name of the Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education- CBSE.
Name of the Examination: NEET UG- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.
Academic Year: 2018.
Admission Courses: MBBS/ BDS.
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany.
Language: Hindi & English.
Exam Mode: Offline.
Mode of Application: Online.
Start Date to Apply: Released Soon
End Date to Apply: Updated Soon
Date of the NEET UG Exam: Intimate soon
Result Release Date: Released Soon
Main Website : www.cbseneet.nic.in
Eligibility Conditions of CBSE NEET UG Entrance Exam 2020:-
The applicants who have cleared 12th class from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry Biotechnology, Biology or any other elective subject with English will eligible to apply for the NEET UG Exam 2020. You need to have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% marks for general PH candidates & 40% marks for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 17 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years of age for General category candidates, 30 years of age for Reserved category candidates.
- SC – 15%.
- ST – 7.5%.
- PH – 3%.
- OBC – 27%
The Cost of Application:
- General and OBC aspirants need to pay the application fee is Rs. 1400/- and
- Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST & PH category applicants.
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit or credit card).
- Payment can also be done through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
CBSE NEET Application Form 2020 NEET UG Online Registration:-
REET Exam will organize by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Students who are eligible according to above-given Eligibility criteria can apply for NEET 2020 Exam by online mode. You can apply for NEET Online application form by visiting its website. For your convenience, here we provide some links and direct steps to fill the Application Form of NEET UG Exam 2020.
How to Fill the NEET UG Registration Form 2020:-
- Postulants can apply for NEET exam through online process only.
- First, go to visit the official website i.e cbseneet.nic.in
- Open the NEET UG Notification 2020.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- The NEET UG Online Application Forms would be tentatively available in the 1st week of Dec 2019.
- You need to make sure you fill-up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- Attach a passport size photograph and signature.
- Aspirants can make the necessary fee payment through either online or offline process.
- You can pay the necessary fees through credit/ debit card using an online payment gateway for the online process.
- Make the payment through bank challan for the offline process.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a printout.
Click Here to Apply Online for NEET 2020 Exam
Entrance Exam-NEET 2020 Admit Card Download:-
The NEET 2020 Admit card would be provided through online mode only on the official website. The NEET Exam 2020 Hall Ticket would be available to download before the date of examination. NEET UG Admit Card 2020 would contain details like exam date, center, name and roll number of the candidates. The contenders must have brought call letter, original identity proof. By using the application number and password, aspirants may download the Admit Card of NEET Exam 2020.
To Get NEET UG Admit Card 2020- Click Here
Details about NEET Exam Pattern & Syllabus-2020:-
- The paper contains objective type/ multiple-choice questions.
- The exam is offline. The paper consisting of 180 questions.
- Question is to be asked from physics, chemistry, botany, zoology.
- Applicants have authority to choose language mode of question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- The exam has specified the exam duration of 3 hours.
- NEET syllabus would consist of 4 subjects that are Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- Questions would be asked from the above-mentioned subjects only.
- It will contain the 11th and 12th board (NCERT and CBSE) academic syllabus.
- The exam pattern will be like this.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
NEET Exam UG 2020 Answer Key: –
After the completion of the exam, the candidates will able to check their NEET 2020 Answer Key from the official website of 2020 NEET UG examination. The applicants will able to get their NEET UG key Paper after the 3 days of examination.
Click Here- To Download NEET UG Answer Key 2020
Before the official announcement of the result, the conducting authority will release the NEET Cut Off 2020 (State Wise & Category Wise), so as to analyze their score in the examination.