- 1 DHSGSU Sagar Univ PGET Entrance 2020 M.Tech M.Pharm Admissions Application
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for DHSGSU Post Graduate Entrance Exam (PGET) 2020:-
- 3 Application Process of DHSGSU Post Graduate Entrance Test 2020:-
- 4 Exam Pattern of PGET Exam 2020 DHSGSU:-
- 5 DHSGSU PGET Result 2020 Announcement:-
- 6 Key Details of DHSGSU PGET Notification 2020:-
Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya (DHSGSU) Sagar will schedule Postgraduate Entrance Tests (hereinafter mentioned as PGET) in the month of May 2020 for admission to different Post-Graduate Course (PG) level courses program for the academic year 2020-21. Admissions for these PG courses will be given after counseling (June 2020).
DHSGSU Sagar Univ PGET Entrance 2020 M.Tech M.Pharm Admissions Application
According to merit in PGET 2020, subject to verification of eligibility course in a particular course like as PG for which the applicants have applied and appeared in the Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET 2019). Candidates who are waiting for this DHSGSU PGET Notification 2020 need to fill the DHSGSU PGET Application Form 2020 on or before the last date. For more details of Dr. H.S Univ PGET Online Application 2020 please read the below description.
To strength the spirit of quality in higher education for the PG Course, the DHSGSU University reserves the right to decide some minimum of standard in the qualifying PGET 2020 test. If an applicant is applying for more than one entrance test code 2020. A separate application form for the Entrance Exam along with separate Exam fee charges has to be remitted, for more details please refer the official website of Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya (DHSGSU) Sagar @ www.dhsgsu.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for DHSGSU Post Graduate Entrance Exam (PGET) 2020:-
To apply for the DHSGSU Pust Graduate Entrance Test 2020 aspirants must have completed his Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any authorized University or Institute approved by UGC/ AICTE.
The candidate who wished to apply for this Entrance Exam they should have age between 27- 32 years as per the mentioned in the Advertisement.
Application Fee (According To Previous Years)-
- Those applicants who filled the Application form via Online they applications can be submitted by the candidate on website www.dhsgsu.ac.in. The Application fee is Rs. 800/- for General/ OBC/ PC category Applicants and Rs 400/- for SC/ST Category Applicants Candidates. SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) Applicants will send their community/ Caste certificate along with the filled the application form in prescribed format.
- Payment of application fee will be done by the applicant through challan in Power Jyoti Account in any nearby branch of State Bank of India.
- If a candidate applies for more than one program/code (UGET & PGET) then the fee for each additional program will be Rs. 400/- for Unreserved/OBC, PC candidates, and Rs. 200/- for SC&ST candidates.
Allahabad, Jhansi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Bhopal, Lucknow, Bhubaneshwar, Nagpur, Bilaspur, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Patna, Chhatarpur, Puna, Guwahati, Raipur, Hyderabad, Ranchi, Indore, Sagar, Jabalpur, Vadodara, Jaipur.
Application Process of DHSGSU Post Graduate Entrance Test 2020:-
- Aspirants open the legal website www.dhsgsu.ac.in.
- Open the DHSGSU PGET Notification 2020.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Please fill up the DHSGSU PGET Online Application Form carefully.
- Also, upload your latest scanned photograph and signature.
- Make the payment through online.
- Then click on the submit option.
- Take the hard copy of the application form.
Finally, the filled application form will be sent through courier along with all obligatory documents at the address of Dr. H.S. Gour University.
Admission Cell, Dr. H.S. Gour University,
Exam Pattern of PGET Exam 2020 DHSGSU:-
For PGET there shall be one paper of 120 minutes (2 Hrs) duration carrying 200 marks containing 100 multiple-choice questions based on 10+2+3 or equivalent. The exam questions will ask from the required qualification. Aspirants can check the syllabus and previous year model papers from the official website. According to the syllabus, aspirants well prepare for the examination.
Dr. H.H. Univ PGET Admit Card Download 2020:-
The exam venue details, time and date of the will be available on the DHSGSU PG Entrance Admit Card 2020. The candidates can download the DHSGSU PG Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020 from the website a few days before the exam date. It is compulsory to have the Admit cards without which the officials will not allow the contender to write the exam. The aspirants can find the details about the Dr. Harisingh Gour Univ PGET Call Letter 2020 on our web page soon after the application process. The postulants must have the application ID to download the Admit Card of DHSGSU PGET Exam 2020. The candidates must reach the venue on time along with the admit card and one ID Proof.
DHSGSU PGET Result 2020 Announcement:-
The officials can check the DHSGSU PGET Result 2020 on the official website after the exam. Hall ticket is very important to document for the very examination. After the result declaration, the contenders using their admit card number can check the DHSGSU PG Entrance Test Result details.
Aspirants who are qualified and reach the cutoff score will appear in the merit list. The merit list aspirants will call for the counselling. The DHSGSU UG/ PG Counselling 2020 Dates will available soon on the website. Stay here for more updates.
Significant Dates to be Remember:-
|Online Registration Starting Date||In the month of March 2020|
|Application Submission Last Date||In May 2020|
|Post Graduate Entrance Test- PGET Exam Conducted on||June 2020|
|Availability of PGET Call Letter||Available 10 days before the exam date|
|PGET Exam Result Published on||July 2020|
|DHSGSU PGET Counseling Conducted on||July 2020|
Key Details of DHSGSU PGET Notification 2020:-
University Name – Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar (M.P).
Admission for – Post Graduate Courses.
Mode of Application – Online.
Initial Date of Online Registration – March 2020.
Final Date of Online Registration- May 2020.
PGET Exam Date – July 2020.
Category– UG PG Entrance 2020 Application Form.
Main Link– www.dhsgsu.ac.in
Courses Offered by DHSGSU for PGCET 2020–
- M.Sc / M.Tech (Applied Geology) / M.Pharma / MCA / LL.M / M.A. / M.Com / MBA / MJC / M.Lib.I.Sc / M.Ed
Here we share the full details about the Dr. Harisingh Gour University PGET Exam 2020. If you get more details about this article please visit the official link through our web portal.