- 1 Telangana ECET Entrance Result 2019 Counselling Dates & Seat Allotment
- 2 Important Dates of Telangana ECET 2019:
- 3 TS Engineering Common Entrance Test B.Tech Result 2019
- 4 Telangana State ECET Counseling 2019:-
- 5 Telangana ECET 2019 Counseling Process:
- 6 TS ECET Seat Allotment 2019:
- 7 Download the TS ECET Result 2019
ts ecet b.tech result 2019, ts ecet b.pharm result 2019, ts ecet b.tech counseling dates, ts ecet b.tech counseling details 2019, telangana ecet b.tech result 2019, telangana ecet b.tech counseling process 2019, telangana ecet b.tech counseling schedule 2019
Telangana State has conducted the ECET (Engineering Common Entrance Test) in the month of 11th May 2019 for B.Tech lateral entry and B.Pharma Course. Every year a huge number of applicants applies and appeared for this TS ECET B.Tech Exam 2019 to take admission in UG courses. Now the candidates can find the details about the result from the official web portal.
Telangana ECET Entrance Result 2019 Counselling Dates & Seat Allotment
Aspirants who have been written this exam they should know that their result which is declared in the month of May 2019. The officials very soon release the Telangana State ECET Exam Result 2019 on its official website. TS ECET is considered by various for providing course admissions. From here you can check the Entrance Result, Entrance Result checking process, admission process, Counseling Schedule.
Brief Details about TS ECET Result 2019
Name of the Institutions: Telangana State Council of Higher Education- TSCHE.
Exam Name: Engineering Common Entrance Test.
Name of the Courses: B.Tech lateral entry and B.Pharma Course.
Admission for: UG Courses.
Exam Date: 11th May 2019.
Result Declaration: May 2019.
Details about: Result & Counseling.
Official Web Portal: tsecet.nic.in
Important Dates of Telangana ECET 2019:
|Notification releasing date||5th March 2019|
|Online Application starting date from||6th March 2019|
|Closing date for submitting application form without late fee||11th April 2019|
|Online correction||18th April 2019|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||15th April 2019|
|Final date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||22nd April 2019|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||29th April 2019|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10, 000/-||6th May 2019|
|Hall Tickets publishing date||April to May 2019|
|TS ECET 2019 Entrance Exam date||11th May 2019|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May 2019|
|Last date for receiving of objections on Key paper||In May 2019|
|Result Declaration||May 2019|
|Rank card & final answer key release||May 2019|
|Register for TS ECET Re Exam||In May 2019|
|Re-examination date||June 2019|
|Re-exam rank card publishing date||In June 2019|
|Counseling starts from||June 2019|
TS Engineering Common Entrance Test B.Tech Result 2019
The candidates who wrote the ECET exam can download the result from the official website after declaration of the result. The students can check the official web portal for the result. The organization has released the TS ECET B.Tech Result 2019 on the website. The Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test Result can download by using hall ticket number and date of birth from the web portal. The students can follow the below instructions to download the TS ECET B.Pharm Entrance Result 2019. The participants must score the minimum marks to get B.Tech admissions. The TS ECET Exam 2019 Result download process is given below here.
Steps to Download the Telangana ECET Exam 2019 Result:
- Candidates can need to open the official web portal.
- Search for the TS ECET B.Tech Entrance Result 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the required link.
- Enter the asked details such as hall ticket number, password, and required fields.
- Upload a scanned pass photo size photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and take a print out for further reference.
Telangana State ECET Counseling 2019:-
The aspirants who qualify the entrance exam will eligible for the Counselling Process. The organizers will release the TS ECET Counselling Details 2019 on the web portal. Applicants can check the web page for counseling details. Counseling will submit the original documents at the time of counseling. The TS ECET Counselling Schedule 2019 will conduct on prescribed dates in the month June 2019.
The counseling is held for the students those who score at least minimum marks as per the category-wise. The participants can check the category wise cut off for ST, SC, OBC, Gen, and PWD from the web portal. The contenders as per their ranks will give the time slot for the document verification. The details about the counseling are available on the page below.
- Birth Certificate
- All educational memos
- Caste Certificate
- Rank Card of Entrance Exam
- Physically Challenged certificate/ sports certificate if any
- Other certificates if required.
Telangana ECET 2019 Counseling Process:
- First, applicants have to register for the counseling process through online mode.
- Now go through the admission process section and press on the candidate’s Login section for choice filling.
- Put the mandatory details like enrollment number and password and click on Login option.
- Enter the options of colleges and courses as per your choices.
After choice filling, Students take the print copy of it and go to the document verification at the reporting center on prescribed date and time. At the time of verification, participants have to bring the following original documents.
TS ECET Seat Allotment 2019:
Students will get the seat allotment letter. Candidates have to appear at the allotted college on the prescribed date. In case aspirants will not submit the certificates in the allotted college as per schedule, the seat will be canceled.