SSC Jr. Engineer Admit Card 2019:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification of Jr Engineer Recruitment 2019 for the Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the SSC post online. The online application dates are available soon on the official portal. Candidates who are applied in these applications those are now check and download the SSC Jr. Engineer Admit Card 2019 to visit the official portal. The candidates can be selected for the selection process in the written test & interview. The board authorities are going to conduct the exam for the applied candidates. The applied candidates can get the SSC Jr Engineer Written Exam Date 2019 on the official website. The board officials are going to conduct the exam in the month of October 2019.
The contenders can check the SSC Filter Pump Driver Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2019 on the website to start preparing for the exam. The applied candidates can appear for the exam to download the SSC Library Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 on the official site. Aspirants need to prepare well for the exam. Students now download the SSC Jr Engg Call Letter 2019 to visit the web portal. After releasing the result, candidates can check the Merit List of SSC Canteen Attendant Exam 2019. The board has released different notifications for different vacancy applications every year. For more details about the exam like exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, admit card, etc all are updated.
SSC Jr. Engineer Admit Card 2019 JE Exam Pattern, Syllabus
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Jr. Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||–|
|Starting Date of SSC Library Clerk Application Form 2019||13th Aug 2019|
|Last Date of SSC Photo Artist 2019 Apply Online||12th Sept 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Release Soon|
|Article Category||SSC Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019|
Exam Pattern for SSC Junior Draftsman Notification 2019:
- The written exam conducts the objective type pattern & duration of time is 2 hrs.
- The question paper contains the 200 questions. each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be a negative mark for the wrong answer (o.25)
|S.No.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
|3.||General Engineering Part – A: Civil & Structural
Part – B: Electrical
SSC Technical Operator Exam Syllabus 2019:
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Space Visualisation.
- Problem Solving.
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
- Arithmetical Computations.
- Other Analytical Functions.
- Visual Memory.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Economic Science.
- General Polity and Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs.
- Geography etc.
- Basic Electronics.
- Basic concepts.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Circuit law.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- The utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Utilisation.
- Concrete Technology.
- Steel Design.
- Theory of Structures.
- RCC Design.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Building Materials.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Internal Combustion Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Classification of steels.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- The Principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
Admit Card for SSC JE Exam 2019:
The applied candidates can download the hall ticket on the official website. The contenders now eagerly waiting to download the SSC JE Call Letter 2019 to visit the web portal. Aspirants will get the admit card to attend the exam. The students can download the SSC Filter Pump Driver Admit Card 2019 by using the hall ticket number, name & date of birth. The board authorities are going to release the admit card details on the official page. The candidates can download the call letter one week before the exam. Without hall ticket candidates not allowed to appear for the exam. If you get more details to visit the web portal. Students can follow the below steps to download the admit card.
Procedure to Download the SSC JE Admit Card 2019:
- Aspirants need to visit the official site.
- Select the admit card option on the home page.
- Search for the SSC JE Admit Card 2019 link & click on it.
- Enter the application number & date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- The hall ticket details display on the screen.
- Download the call letter in pdf format.
- Take a hard copy of admit card for future reference.
SSC Jr Engineer Exam Cut Off 2019:
The students appear for the examination need to get minimum passing marks to eligible for the selection. The candidates going to participate in the examination can check the SSC Library Clerk Exam Cut Off 2019 to get an idea about the minimum passing marks. The board authorities are going to release the different cut off marks for different category candidates. The cut off marks are following below
- The number of candidates appeared for the exam.
- No of contenders qualify the exam.
- According to the category, level cut off.
- Availability of vacancies.
Results of SSC Library Clerk Exam 2019:
After completion of the test, candidates can check the result on the official page. The applied candidates now eagerly waiting to download the SSC JE Result 2019 to visit the web portal. The board officials are going to release the Result of SSC Library Clerk Exam 2019 by using the admit card number, name & date of birth. The exam cut off releases along with the result. After releasing the result, candidates can check the merit list. The candidates shortlisted for the Merit List of SSC JE Exam 2019 can check the further details of the selection. If you get more details, contenders can stay in touch with our web pages regularly.