- 1 SSC CGL Notification 2020 Eligibility, Online Application Dates
- 2 Group B/C Vacancy Details 2020
- 3 SSC CGL Application Dates:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Vacancy 2020
- 5 SSC CGL Apply Online 2020
- 6 SSC CGL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2020
- 7 Admit cards for SSC CGL Exam 2020:
- 8 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Result 2020 & Answer key:
The SSC Staff Selection Commission has posted the exam notification for CGL Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020. The applicants who are waiting for the SSC CGL Notification 2020 can now check the details. The officials will start the application process from May 2020. The applicants who match the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2020 can now apply for the jobs. The applicants can check the eligibility & application details from the page below.
SSC CGL Notification 2020 Eligibility, Online Application Dates
As like every year Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the notification of Combined Graduate Level-CGL to fill the Group B and C posts. This is the most important exam for the graduate applicants as every year through this SSC Notification many aspirants join various departments. The officials of SSC Conducts various exams to recruit applicants for various jobs. The contenders who wish to get the job first need to submit the form and then appear and qualify the exam. This time the SSC has posted the notification for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020 on the website. The applicants can start submitting the SSC CGL Application Form 2020 from May to June 2020. The applicants can check the details of application and selection from our article now.
SSC CGLRecruitment 2020
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level Exam.
Post Name: Group B and C
Notice About: SSC CGL Application Form.
Last Date: June 2020.
Web portal: ssc.nic.in
Group B/C Vacancy Details 2020
Group B vacancies
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Examiner Inspector
- Inspector of Posts
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II and
- Sub Inspector (CBI)
Group C posts
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Accountant & Accountant
- Tax Assistants
Selection Process for SSC CGL Jobs 2020
The postulants who submitted the form will be selected based on the merits in the below exam
- Written Exam- Tier I, Tier II, Tier III, and Tier IV.
The postulants who qualify the Tier I will be eligible for the Tier II and so on. The applicants who qualify the four tiers will be eligible for the Interview Process.
SSC CGL Application Dates:
|Application Start Date||May 2020|
|Last Date||June 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||July 2020|
|SSC CGL T1 Exam Date||Aug 2020 (CBE)|
|CGL T2 Exam Date||November|
|SSC CGL T3 Exam Date||January|
|Result Date||Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Vacancy 2020
Candidates need to apply through online mode and for updates visit the official page.
All candidates need to pay the fee of Rs 100/- Except candidates of SC, ST women, and ex-servicemen,
The candidates who have qualified Degree from any certified institution in respective subjects.
Candidates need to refer official advt of SSC CGL to know the details of the age limit.
- For the vacancies of Group B: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- Vacancies of Group C: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-
SSC CGL Apply Online 2020
- The postulants need to open the official website.
- Check the Apply Online tab on the home page.
- The aspirants need to open the CGL Application Notice from the list.
- Read the instructions and fill the form.
- Pay the application fee as required.
- Upload the Documents with the form & submit it.
- Save the application number for later use.
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2020
Paper of Tier 1: this paper consists of 200 Questions and for 200 marks. This paper is for 2 hours duration
- Questions based on General Intelligence & Reasoning – 50 Questions
- The questions based on General Knowledge & Awareness – 50 Questions
- Questions based on Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions
- Questions based on the English Language – 50 Questions
Tier 2: This consists of 3 papers and is for the duration of 2 hours each paper
- Paper I: Questions on Quantitative Ability (for 200 Marks – 100 Questions)
- 2nd Paper: Questions on English language & Comprehension (for 200 Marks – 200 Questions)
- Paper III: Questions on Statistics (for 200 Marks – 200 Questions)
The SSC CGL Tier 3 Paper is the descriptive type paper and the syllabus will be available soon on our page.
Admit cards for SSC CGL Exam 2020:
The admit card for the Combined Graduate Level Exam will be available on the website a few days before the exam date. The applicants who submitted the form using the application number can download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2020. The applicants first will be writing the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2020. The officials will not allow writing the exam without the admit card. The contenders can get the hard copy and carry to the exam hall. The postulants need to carry one govt Id Proof along with the admit card. The applicants can stay in touch with us for the instructions and links.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Result 2020 & Answer key:
The applicants after the exam can get the details about the result from our page. The officials will first announce the SSC CGL T1 Answer Key 2020 and then the result. The applicants can get the instructions, dates from our page soon after the exam. The applicants must have the admit card number to get the ranks from the website.