The Rajasthan University is going to conduct the admission process for the students who want to take admissions into Univ of Raj B.P.Ed Notification 2018 course. The officials as every year have posted the admission notice on the website recently. The applications for B.P.Ed complete application & selection process is available in the below article. The contenders can now check the Raj Univ B.P.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2018 and start applying online. The Rajasthan Univ has conducted the B.P.ed admissions in the month of April/ May in every year. Those who match the eligibility norms can only submit the Rajasthan Univ B.P.Ed Application Form 2018. The candidates can check the application & selection process from the page below. For more updates check the article and follow us regularly.
Raj University P.B.P.Ed Admission 2018 Online Application
The university offers many courses and it is one of the oldest universities. Many applicants take admissions to university for many courses. It offers courses under various disciples of science, IT, law, agriculture, diploma and various other courses. The applicants who wish to get the seat must appear for the entrance exam and get the qualifying marks. Basing on the merits the seat allotment is done. This year the Raj Univ P.B.P.Ed Notification 2018 is now available in the month of July 2018. The aspirants who wish to get into Pre B.P.Ed Course can start applying online. The contenders can check the eligibility & selection Process below. The admissions don’t rely on the Entrance Exam. The applicants basing on the previous education qualification will publish the merit list. Check the below page for more details about the selection process.
Overview Of Rajasthan Univ Pre B.P.Ed Admissions 2018
University Name: Rajasthan University.
Course: Pre- B.P.Ed.
Article about: Raj Univ Pre B.P.Ed Admission 2018.
Mode of Application: Online.
Start Date: 30th Jan 2018
Application Closing date: 21st April 2018
Details about the Raj Univ Entrance Eligibility Criteria 2018
- B.P.Ed course candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in Physical Education (B.PE) from a recognized university.
- Candidates belonging to General category must have passed B.PE with minimum 45% marks.
- Candidate for admission to B.P.Ed course should be mentally &physically fit. Candidates should be able to do physical work.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.P.Ed course must have attained 18 years of age. Also, candidates must not be more than 28 years of age.
- The upper age limit for Female and SC/ ST candidates are prescribed 33 years.
- PwD (Person with Disability) category candidates are not eligible to apply for B.P.Ed program
All the contenders must pay the application fee of Rs.705/- to the board of officials while filling the application form. The details will be available clearly in the official notice.
The aspirants who submit the form will be given the seat allotment letter basing on the qualifying merits. The contenders must report to the college along with the seat letter and confirm the seat. The contenders must report to the college before the last date and those who fail to appear for the college their seat will be liable for cancellation. The remaining seats will allow to other students who are on waiting list. Further Counselling details are available below.
Apply for Rajasthan Univ B.P.Ed Online Application 2018
- Candidates need to log on to website homepage using the below link.
- Open the admissions section from the front page.
- Click on the link Rajasthan University Pre B.P.Ed Application 2018 form link.
- Pay the application fee as per the requirement.
- Fill the form application form with details like the college of their choice.
- Upload all the documents, signature & photograph.
- Submit the details and make a note of details available on the screen.
Raj Univ Pre B.P.Ed Counselling Process 2018:
- The applicants who wish to get the admission need to submit the Online Application Form.
- After the submission of the form, the officials will screen the application form.
- The applicants need to fill the form of counseling with the applicant’s college choice.
- The postulants need to submit the form before the last date.
- The applicants will receive the Raj Univ P.B.P.Ed Seat Allotment Letter 2018 from the officials.
- The letter is given basing on the aspirants choice.
- Once the applicants receive the letter the contenders need to report to the college.
- The applicants who fail to report to college or are unsatisfied with the allotment their seats will be canceled.
- The officials will allow those seats to the applicants who are in waiting list.
- Thus by the final stage, the officials will fill all the leftover seats.
For more details, candidates can check the details from the website.
|Raj Univ Pre B.P.Ed Notification||July 2018|
|Registration for Counselling||July 2018|
|Choice Filling||2nd week of July 2018|
|Seat Allotment letter||last week of July 2018|
|Reporting to College||July 2018|
|1st waiting list||August 2018|
|Reporting to College||August 2018|
|2nd waiting list||the 2nd week of August 2018|
|Reporting to college||Aug 2018|
|3rd waiting list||last week of August 2018|
|Report to college||August 2018|