- 1 OU MBA Result 2019 Osmania University
- 2 Overview of OU MBA Result 2019 @www.osmania.ac.in
- 3 Details About Osmania University MBA 1st 3rd Sem Result 2019
- 4 Steps to Check OU MBA Odd Sem Result 2019:-
- 5 Courses Offered By Osmania Univ:-
- 6 Engineering:
- 7 Social Sciences:
- 8 Law:
- 9 Details about the OU MBA Supplementary Exam 2019:-
- 10 Key Dates to be Remember On OU MBA 1st 3rd Sem Result 2019:-
OU MBA Result 2019 www.osmania.ac.in MBA 1st/3rd Sem Result 2019: Here is the good news for the candidates who are studying MBA in Osmania University and its affiliated colleges that university will declare results of 3rd sem exam results on the official page. The candidates whoever are searching for the updates of results can start downloading the Osmania Univ MBA Odd Sem 2019 Results from Osmania University official page and read this page for more details. The exam for the MBA 1st 3rd Sem has conducted in the month if Dec 2018/ Jan 2019. Now the officials are all set to declare the OU MBA 1st/3rd Sem Result 2019. From here, you can check the OU MBA Odd Sem Result 2019 declaration date, result download process, supply exam, dates, revaluation details, etc. The candidates can check the below page for all the latest updates.
Latest Update: OU MBA Result 2019 is released on 19th May 2019
OU MBA Result 2019 Osmania University
The Osmania University is called as O.U and this university was established in the year 1918 by Nawab Osman Ali Khan, seventh Nizam and located in the city of Hyderabad. University offers various courses and Master’s in Business Management (MBA) is one among the courses offered by the University and university follows semester pattern for MBA exam.
Even this time completed with the III semester exams in the month of Dec/Jan and after completion of exams, candidates started searching for the updates of OU Sem-3 MBA Results. The officials will release the OU MBA III Sem Result 2019 soon on the website. The contenders can check the details and required information in the article below.
Overview of OU MBA Result 2019 @www.osmania.ac.in
Name of University: Osmania University- OU.
Exam Name: 1st/3rd sem exams 2019 or ODD sem exams 2019.
Courses Name: Master’s in Business Management (MBA)
Dates of Exam: Dec 2018/ Jan 2019
Notice About: OU MBA I/ III Sem Result 2019.
Result Status: Released
Status of Results:
MBA 3rd sem results- Available now
MBA 1st Sem results- Available
Details About Osmania University MBA 1st 3rd Sem Result 2019
The officials of the OU are going to declare the Results only on the official website. The contenders who wrote the MBA 1st 3rd-semester exam for the academic year can now check the OU MBA 3rd Sem Result 2019. The postulants must have the hall ticket number to check the Result of OU MBA 1st Sem 2019. The subject wise marks of each candidate will be displayed on the screen once they submit the proper details. Check the instructions and the direct link below which helps the applicants in getting their Osmania Univ Sem-3 MBA Result 2019 easily.
Steps to Check OU MBA Odd Sem Result 2019:-
Candidates are going to check their Osmania Univ MBA Odd Sem Result 2019, they should follow these steps.
- Candidates need to follow the below steps to download results from the official page,
- Postulants of OU Master’s in Business Management (M.B.A) log on to the official web page of Osmania University.
- Then candidates click on Examination tab.
- Click on the Result link from the list.
- Open the link and find the Result link to MBA 1st 3rd Sem Dec 2019 Exams.
- Then enter the roll number of students in the required field.
- The results of Sem-III/ I Master’s in Business Management (MBA) available in the format of PDF.
- Finally, take a copy of the results for candidates use.
For more updates and details visit the official page of OU.
Courses Offered By Osmania Univ:-
- M. Phil in Management Studies
- Master of Business Administration (Day & Evening courses)
- Master of Hospital Management, Police Management
- MBA (PE) & (Tech. Management)
- MMS Defence
- Part-time & Full-time Ph. D in Management Studies
- Bachelor of Engineering in Bio-Medical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical, Production, Electronics & Electrical Civil. Instrumentation, IT etc
- Master of Engineering (full-time courses) in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Civil, Biomedical, and Electrical & Electronics Engg
- Master of Engineering (Part-time courses) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Communication, Computer Science & Civil Engg
- Part-time and Full-Time Ph. D course in Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Master of Computer Application & Science in Information Science
- Bachelor of Library Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Master of Library Science
- M. Phil in Library & Info, Psychology, Political Science, Economics, Clinical Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Social Work etc.
- Master of Arts in Psychology, Public Administration, History, Economics, Sociology etc
- Master of Social Work
- PG Diploma courses in Child Psychology, Development rehabilitation, Psychological Counseling, Early Intervention
- Ph. D in Psychology, Political Science, History, Library & Information, Social work, Sociology, Economics etc
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Catering Tech & Culinary Arts, Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology. Food processing. Textile. Chemical Technology)
- Full Time & Part Time Ph. D course in Technology
- Master of Technology in Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy
Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages, Distance Education
- Bachelor of Law (Three-year & Five Year course)
- Master of Law
- Ph. D in Law (3year and Four-year part-time course)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights & Cyber Laws
- Bachelor of Education
- M. Phil in Education
- Bachelor of Education in Special Education (MR) & (HI)
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Full-time & part-time Ph. D in Education
- Master of Education & Physical Edu
- Master of Education in Special Education (MR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Early Child Hood Education
- Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education.
Details about the OU MBA Supplementary Exam 2019:-
The postulants who have failed in the exam in one or more than one subject and willing to appear again can apply for the supply exam. Those who secured the fewer marks can also apply for rechecking/revaluation or improvement exam. The contenders must pay the application fee as per the paper. The details about the exam dates, application form and fee will be posted soon on the website. Keep visiting the page to get all the latest updates.
Key Dates to be Remember On OU MBA 1st 3rd Sem Result 2019:-
|OU MBA 1st 3rd Sem Exams Conducted in||Dec 2018/ Jan 2019|
|Osmania Univ Sem-I/ III Exam Result Declared on||Released Soon|
Candidates will able to check their Osmania University Results 2019 from its official website. If you face any doubt during checking their OU MBA 1st 3rd Sem Result 2019 then you can contact us. We will try to give the best solution to that problem. After any examination candidates can get any information here about Osmania Univ MBA Sem-1/3 Result 2019. Get more details of Osmania Univ 1st 3rd Sem MBA Result 2019 you can visit the official site of Osmania University.