OU MBA Timetable 2019: Osmania University is going to conduct the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Semester exams for the MBA in the month of December/January 2019-20. Postulants who are studying in the University MBA 1st and 3rd Sem can now check the OU MBA Time Tabl 2019 from the website. The candidates can check the below page as we have updated all the latest information regarding the OU MBA II Sem Time Table 2019 etc. The Osmania Univ has conducted the Under Graduate & Post Graduate Even Sem examinations in the month of March/ April and Odd Sem examinations in the month of Nov/ Dec every year.
OU MBA Time Table 2019
The officials of the university every year conducts the annual and semester exams for the students who took admissions into various courses. The officials are going to conduct the OU MBA Even Sem Exams now in the month of October and all the students must appear for the exams The officials have released the OU MBA IV Sem Time Table now on the official website. The contenders can check the exam dates for all the subjects and appear for the exam. The postulants must attend the exams compulsory and get qualified so as to complete the course. A certificate will be given to the students after completion of the course. The candidates will be able to study further once they complete the MBA Successfully.
Overview of Osmania Univ MBA Time Table 2019
- University Name– The Osmania University
- Course Name– Master of Business Administration
- Exam Name – OU MBA Back Paper Exam/Regular Exam.
- Exam Dates sheets – Available Now
- OU Official web page– www.osmania.ac.in
- Notice About: OU MBA Regular Exam 2019.
OU MBA 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Sem Exam Time Table 2019
The aspirants who took the admissions for the academic year have to appear for the exam compulsory. Generally, the MBA exams are conducted 2 times in a year that is the MBA Odd Sem Exams are commenced in the month of Feb/March. The even semester exams that are for II and IVth semester will be held in the month of October/November 2019. This year the exams for the 1st and 3rd semester were completed successfully and now the board is going to conduct the exams for the 2nd and 4th sem. The timetable download process ad the direct link to check the timetable is mentioned below.
Steps to Download MBA Timetable Osmania University:
- Open the official website to check the timetable.
- Find the OU timetable official link
- Check for latest timetable link of OU MBA Regular/Backlog II Sem Exam 2019.
- Open the available PDF download
- Then take a print copy of PDF for reference
Direct link of the Osmania Univ MBA Timetable – Click Here
Important Dates Of OU MBA:
|Exam date||October/ November 2019|
|Hall Ticket||October 2019|
|Result Date||January/ February 2020|
|Supply Exam Date||Jan/ Feb 2020|
Osmania Univ Hall Ticket 2019
The postulants who are going to write the exam must compulsory have the hall tickets. candidates can download it from the website or can get it from the respective colleges. The aspirants can get the venue details on the to admit card of the candidates. The aspirants without the Osmania Univ Hall Ticket will not be allowed to write the exam. The contenders can go to the official website and enter their application ID Number and get the entry card. The hard copy must be carried to the exam hall with the college IF Proof. The postulants can follow the below link to get the hall ticket.
Results of Osmania University MBA Even sem 2019:
The officials will announce the results after two months of the exam. Only on the official website, the results will be published. The contenders who wrote the exam can check the website directly to get the merits. The site may seem to be busy as everyone will be trying to log in at a time. So postulants need to have patience and without panic can get the ranks from the website. We will soon update the instructions and also provide the direct link which will lead to the result page easily. This will help the applicants in getting their marks from the website. The aspirants must have the hall ticket number with them to get the merits for the website.
OU MBA Supplementary Exam for II/IV Sem 2019
After checking the results the postulants who failed in the exam will be in search of the supply exam details. The officials will conduct the supply exams along with the Improvement and the Revaluation. The students who wish to apply need to submit an application form with the required fee. The details will be updated soon on the website.
Faculty of Informatics:
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Master of Computer Application & Science in Information Science
Faculty of Law:
- Bachelor of Law (Three-year & Five Year course)
- Master of Law
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights & Cyber Laws
- Ph. Din Law (3year and Four-year part-time course)
Faculty of Technology:
- Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology. Food processing. Textile. Chemical Technology)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Catering Tech & Culinary Arts, Pharmacy.
- Master of Technology in Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy
- Full Time & Part Time Ph. D course in Technology
Faculty of Engineering:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Bio-Medical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical, Production, Electronics & Electrical Civil. Instrumentation, IT etc
- Master of Engineering (full-time courses) in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Civil, Biomedical, and Electrical & Electronics Engg
- Master of Engineering (Part-time courses) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Communication, Computer Science & Civil Engg
- Part-time and Full-Time Ph. D course in Engineering
Faculty of Management:
- Master of Business Administration (Day & Evening courses)
- MBA (PE) & (Tech. Management)
- Master of Hospital Management, Police Management
- MMS Defence
- M. Phil in Management Studies
- Part-time & Full-time Ph. D in Management Studies
Faculty of Education:
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Education in Special Education (MR) & (HI)
- Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Master of Education & Physical Edu
- Master of Education in Special Education (MR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Early Child Hood Education
- M. Phil in Education
- Full-time & part-time Ph. D in Education
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Master of Arts in Psychology, Public Administration, History, Economics, Sociology etc
- Master of Social Work
- Bachelor of Library Science
- Master of Library Science
- PG Diploma courses in Child Psychology, Development rehabilitation, Psychological Counseling, Early Intervention
- M. Phil in Library & Info, Psychology, Political Science, Economics, Clinical Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Social Work etc.
- Ph. D in Psychology, Political Science, History, Library & Information, Social work, Sociology, Economics etc.
Faculty of Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages.