- 1 NIMCET Exam Pattern 2019 Download Entrance Syllabus, Admit Card
- 2 NIMCET 2019 Participating Institutes:-
- 3 Info of NIMCET Exam Admit Card 2019 Download MCA Entrance Call Letter:-
- 4 Check NIMCET 2019 Exam Pattern:-
- 5 Syllabus of NIMCET Exam 2019:-
- 6 Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning:
- 7 The Result of NIMCET Entrance Exam 2019:-
- 8 NIMCET Cutoff/ Merit List & Counseling 2019:-
nimcet admit card, nimcet hall ticket, nimcet exam pattern, nimcet syllabus, nimcet counseling, nit mca entrance exam date, nimcet exam date, syllabus of nimcet exam, pattern if nimcet exam, admit card of nimcet exam, nimcet exam call letter, hall ticket of nimcet exam, result of nimcet exam, nimcet result date, nimcet counseling dates, nimcet counseling process, nimcet, nimcet exam date, nimcet rank card, download nimcet rank list, nit mca process,
NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET 2019) is going to conducted by NITs on the rotation basis in the month of May 2019. Through NIMCET Exam 2019, candidates get admission into MCA Programme in NITs for academic session 2019. Recently NIMCET 2019 Notification has released. A large number of candidates applied for the NITs MCA Entrance Exam Application Form 2019. Applicants who are going to appear in the NIT MCA Entrance Test can check the NIMCET Exam Pattern 2019 from this article. And also download the NIMCET Exam 2019 Syllabus topics from here. The candidates who have applied for the NIMCET 2019 are now waiting anxiously for the NIMCET 2019 Admit Card 2019 to appear in the examination hall. So participants may download the Hall Ticket of NIMCET Exam 2019 from the official site. For more details check the article below.
NIMCET Exam Pattern 2019 Download Entrance Syllabus, Admit Card
Every year NITs conducts the examination of Common Entrance Test for MCA Admission. Every year in this concourse administration select students for MCA Course. Through this entrance exam the admission to the MCA program into NITs at Agartala, Allahabad, Raipur, Surathkal, Bhopal, Calicut, Kurukshetra, Tiruchirappalli, Durgapur, Jamshedpur and
Warangal for the session 2019 is based on the Rank obtained in NIMCET-2019 only. For this purpose, NIMCET Exam 2019 is conducted by the NITs. In this article, we have shared the details about the Admit Card of NIMCET 2019. From here, you can also check the NIMCET 2019 Hall Ticket download process, Syllabus, Pattern of NIMCET Exam, Date of the NIMCET Exam, Result, NITs MCA Admission Process, etc.
Key Details of NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2019:-
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Technology (NITs).
Examination Name: NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET 2019).
Admission Course: MCA Programme.
Date of the Examination: 26th May 2019.
Content is About: Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern.
Hall Ticket Status: Available 10 days prior to the exam.
Result Date: June 2019.
Main Website: Click Here
NIMCET 2019 Participating Institutes:-
Total institutes: 11.
NITs at Warangal, Agartala, Allahabad, Calicut, Durgapur, Bhopal, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, and Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli.
NIT MCA Admission Process Through NIMCET 2019:-
- NIMCET 2-018 Rank.
Candidates declared qualified in NIMCET-2019 will allow filling the choices of Institutes at Counseling in which they wish to take admission into MCA program.
Info of NIMCET Exam Admit Card 2019 Download MCA Entrance Call Letter:-
Aspirants can collect their NIT MCA Entrance Admit Card 2019 of the exam before the exam date from the official website. You can collect it by name, date of birth and application number of examination. Any aspirants can not sit in the exam hall without NIMCET Entrance Call Letter 2019. Candidates need to read the instructions of the exam and follow them otherwise you may be stopped to participate in the exam by the invigilator. Aspirants also need to carry a valid photo identity proof along with the Hall Ticket of NIMCET Entrance Exam 2019 for participation in the examination. We are provided some steps below you can follow them to get online NIMCET Hall Ticket 2019.
Way to Download NIMCET Hall Ticket 2019:-
- Visit the official website of NIMCET 2019 Exam.
- Search the NIMCET 2019 Hall Ticket/ Admit card on the home page and open it.
- Fill the asked details in given boxes by correct information.
- Click on the submit key.
- NIMCET Exam 2019 Admit Card will show on your system screen.
- Download it and take a hard copy.
- Don’t forget to carry it at the exam hall.
To Get NIMCET 2019 Admit Card/ Call Letter- Click Here
Check NIMCET 2019 Exam Pattern:-
- The exam paper contains Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There is a total of 120 questions will ask in the paper for 480 marks.
- For MCQ type questions, 4 marks will allow.
- In each incorrect MCQ type questions, one mark will deduct.
- To complete the NIMCET exam will give 2½ hours duration.
- The exam pattern will be like this.
|Name of the Subject||Tentative Date||Duration of Exam|
|Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||40 questions|
|Computer Awareness||10 questions||2 hours 30 minutes|
|General English||20 questions|
Syllabus of NIMCET Exam 2019:-
Questions in this section will design to test the candidates’ general understanding of the English language.
- Technical writing.
- Basic English Grammar (like usage of correct forms of verbs, prepositions, and articles)
- Meanings of words and phrases.
- Word power.
- Synonyms and
- Organization of a Computer.
- Backup Devices.
- Structure of instructions in CPU.
- Computer Memory.
- Data Representation: Representation of characters, binary and hexadecimal representations, integers and fractions.
- Central Processing Unit (CPU).
- Binary Arithmetic: Addition, division, simple arithmetic and two’s complement arithmetic, subtraction, multiplication, floating point representation of numbers, truth tables, Boolean algebra, Venn diagrams.
- Input / Output Devices.
Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning:
The questions in this section will cover logical reasoning and quantitative aptitude. Some of the questions will be on comprehension of a logical situation and questions based on the facts given in the passage.
- Trigonometry Concepts.
- Set Theory Topics.
- Algebra Concepts.
- Calculus Concepts.
- Probability and Statistics Concepts.
- Coordinate Geometry Topics.
- Vectors Topics.
The Result of NIMCET Entrance Exam 2019:-
The officials will release the NIMCET 2019 Result on its official web page in the month of June 2019. So all aspirants need to have the patience to check the NIT MCA Entrance Exam Exam Score. By using the hall ticket number aspirants who have appeared for the exam can check the NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2019 Result and download NIMCET Score Card 2019. The candidate can also check and print his NIMCET Rank Card 2019 at the website after all the test is completed.
Click Here- To Check & Download NIMCET Exam Result 2019 Rank Card
NIMCET Cutoff/ Merit List & Counseling 2019:-
After the result has declared the NITs will start the NIMCET Counseling Process 2019. The main purpose of the counseling is to offer admission to MCA Course. NIT MCA Admission Counseling is conducted based on the NIMCET Merit List 2019 and based on seat availability. Based on the cut off marks, merit list prepared by the NITs. The officials will release the NIMCET Rank List 2019 for the candidates who are selected for the NIMCET Counseling 2019. We will soon notify the NIMCET Counseling Dates soon. During counseling candidates who score higher marks will be given the chance to choose their choice course and college. Candidate needs to furnish all original documents along with one set of photocopy of it at the time of admission. Stay here to get more details.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|NIMCET Notification Release Date||Feb 2019|
|Initial Date of Application Form Submission||Feb 2019|
|Final Date to Apply||March 2019|
|NIMCET Admit Card Availability||10 days before the exam date|
|Date of the NIT MCA Entrance Exam||26th May 2019|
|Declaration of NIMCET Exam Result||5th June 2019|
|Starting Date of On-Line Choice filling||9th June 2019|
|Last Date of On-Line Choice filling||In June 2019|
|1st Round Seat Allotment Result||15th June 2019|