Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019: The Kerala Postal Circle department officials had announced the advertisement for 2086 Gram Dak Sevak jobs. Interested aspirants can check the eligibility of the Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019. Contenders can apply for the Kerala Postal Circle Notification 2019 and submit the application form before the last date. Postulants Kerala Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2019 application dates are available from 5th August to 4th September 2019 Extended to 22nd Sept 2019. The Kerala Postal Circle GDS job selection procedure is based on the academic marks (merit list). Postulants can apply Kerala Postal Circle Applications 2019 through online mode.
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 2086 Jobs
A huge number of contenders can apply and get the job on a particular department. The Kerala Postal Circle department officials will publish the many notifications for various departments. After closing the online application dates, applied contenders are eagerly waiting to check the selection list details on the website. Many numbers of candidates can utilize this chance and get the job. Job hunters can check the details like educational details, age limit, application fees, pay scale, the application process, merit list, and others are check below.
Overview of Kerala Postal Circle Gram Dak Sevak Jobs 2019
|Conducting board name||Kerala Postal Circle|
|Name of the vacancy||Gram Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Initial date of the application forms||5th August 2019|
|The final date of the application forms||4th September 2019 Extended to 22nd Sept 2019|
|Applying procedure||Online mode|
|Article category||Recruitment, apply online|
|Job Selection Process||Academi Marks (merit list)|
Eligibility of Kerala Postal Circle Posts 2019
- Branch Post Manager (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Manager (ABPM)
Postulants must be passed secondary school examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English subjects.
Contenders having the minimum age limit in between the 18 years to 40 years and age relaxation details are
- OBC – 03 years
- SC/ ST – 05 years
- PWD – 10 years
- EWS – No age limit
- PWD + OBC – 13 years
- PWD + SC/ ST – 15 years
- OBC/ EWS/ OC category male aspirants need to pay the online application fees is Rs. 100/-
- And others are like SC/ ST category candidates are exempted from the online fees.
- Branch Post Manager (BPM) post selected job hunters having the salary per month is Rs. 12, 000/-.
- The Gujarat Postal Circle Assistant Branch Post Manager job selected aspirants having the stipend is Rs. 10,000/-.
|Opening date of the online application forms||5th August 2019|
|Closing date of the online application forms||4th September 2019 Extended to 22nd Sept 2019|
|Declaration date of the selection list results||Announced soon|
Kerala Postal Circle Jobs Apply Online for 2019
Eligible aspirants can apply Kerala Postal Circle GDS Notification 2019 and submitted the filled online application form before the last date i.e, 4th September 2019. Some aspirants don’t know how to check and apply for the vacancy applications so, below we are providing some steps to apply through the website.
- Visit the official website of the www.keralapost.gov.in.
- Search for the Gram Dak Sevak BPM & ABPM advertisement 2019 link on the main page.
- Select the link and read the full notification carefully.
- Then, come back and click the apply link.
- Fill accurate details on the application form.
- Upload signature, photo, and others check below.
- Check all filled details on the form.
- Pay online application fees.
- Click the proceed/ submit button.
- Bring the print copy of the submitted application form for further use.
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Job Merit List 2019
After closing the application dates, pst applied contenders are excited to check the selection list details on the website. Department officials are planning to prepare the Selection List for Kerala Postal Circle GDS 2019 after closing the application form dates. After successful completion of the submitting application form those only eligible to check the merit list results on the website. Download the merit list from the website with entering the details as required. Postulants who have successfully submitted the filled application forms that can search for the details of the result on the web slot. Postal department officials are planning to prepare the selection list results based on the academic qualification marks.
After releasing the merit list by the department officials, we will intimate a direct link to check and download from the website. Selection list results help to know you are application number is available or not. Department authorities are an issue the merit list on the pdf format. Contenders whose names are displayed on the merit list those only eligibles for the Gram Dak Sevak jobs. Job seekers keep touch with our website for the new updates.
- SSC marks memo/ Certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
- Community Certificate
- Computer certificate
- Memo 1 (Qualified in a single attempt)
- Memo 2 (Not qualified in a single attempt)
- Disability Certificate