Indira Gandhi National Open University is going released notification for the admissions of B.Ed Entrance. The aspirants who want to get the admissions in the IGNOU B.Ed Course 2020 can fill the applications. The online applications are going to start on Sept 2020. The candidates can utilize the opportunity to get the IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2020 The applications availability will be updated on our web portal. The aspirants can check the eligibility on the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Notification 2020 for the admissions and fill out the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Online Application 2020. The officials are planning to conduct the entrance exam for the admissions of B.Ed courses. The contenders can follow us for more details.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Online Application 2020 January Session, Results & Rank Card
IGNOU invites the online applications for the B.Ed Entrance 2020 for the January Session. Every the university will provide the admissions for the various courses. As like every year this year also the board is going to release the applications for b.ed courses. The aspirants who are interested to get the admissions in the IGNOU can submit the application form. The candidates need to submit the application form through online mode. The contenders can get the details like education qualification, age limit, application, fee, selection process, application process and more in the below article.
Overview of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2020
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Name of the Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Admissions for||B.Ed Courses|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Application Dates||Sept 2020|
|IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Dates||Available Soon|
|Category of Article||IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2020|
Eligibility for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2020
- The candidates can have the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Commerce/ Humanity. Or Bachelor’s in Engineering & Technology with specialization in Science & Mathematics with 55% marks or equivalent qualification.
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education or the candidates who have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode are eligible to apply for the admission.
- The Masters’ Degree awarded without a first degree is not accepted for the purpose of Academic Studies in IGNOU.
The minimum duration of the course is 2 years. The aspirants have a maximum of 5 years to complete the course.
IGNOU B.Ed ENtrance Conducting Centers:
Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Andaman & Nicobar Islands (UT), Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh (UT), Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, West Bengal, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Daman & Diu (UT), Lakshadweep (UT), Pondicherry (UT), C/o 99 APO, Learners Abroad, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand & Telangana.
The candidates will be selected for the admissions as per the entrance exam conducted by the officials. The university will conduct the entrance exam for the applied candidates. The candidates have to get the minimum cutoff marks to get qualify in the exam. The aspirants who reach the cutoff marks will eligible for the merit list. The selected candidates in the merit list will call for the counseling.
Apply Online of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2020
As the IGNOU has released the application to provide the admissions for the B.Ed courses. The candidates interested to get the admissions in the IGNOU can check the eligibility details and submit the application form. The aspirants have to submit the application form through online mode. Here we are going to provide the steps to submit the application form. The candidates can follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University i.e. www.ignou.ac.in.
- Search for the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Admissions in 2020.
- Click on the required link.
- Notification will display on the screen.
- Check the details on it.
- Click on apply online.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the details on the application form as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for further use.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
The aspirants applied for the IGNOU B.Ed Admissions have to appear in the entrance conducted by the officials. Here we are providing the exam pattern to prepare for the exam. The applicants can start preparing for the exam. The IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2020 will be available in the official notification 2020.
Part A –
- English Test – 10 question for 10 marks
- Reasoning Solving Ability – 20 question for 20 marks
- General Knowledge – 25 question for 25 marks
- Teaching Knowledge – 25 question for 25 marks
Part B –
- Hindi/ English/ Maths/ Science/ Social
- 20 questions for 20 marks, Total question paper accounting for 100 marks
Download IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2020
The candidates have successfully applied for the IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2020. Now the aspirants applied are going to appear in the exam conducted by the officials. The university authorities are planning to release the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2020 on the official website. The candidates going to attend the exam can get the admit card. The officials will release the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Hall Ticket 2020 before 15 days of exam. The contenders can get the admit card from the official website by giving the details like application number and date of birth. The admit card contains all the details like admit card number, exam date, exam time, exam center and more details. Here we have provided all the details in the above article. If you have any doubts can comment below. To know more details stay tuned here.