- 1 IGNOU Admissions Notification, Application 2019 M.Phil/Ph.D. Hall Ticket
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU M.Phil-Ph.D. Admissions 2019:-
- 3 Application Procedure of IGNOU M.Phil/ Ph.D. Admissions:-
- 4 Admit Card of IGNOU M.Phil/Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2019:-
- 5 IGNOU M.Phil-Ph.D. Entrance Test Result 2019:-
- 6 List of Documents:
- 7 Important Dates to be Remember:-
The Indira Gandhi National Open University had announced a notification for the admissions of M.Phil/ Ph.D. Courses for the academic year of 2019 – 2020. The candidates who are interested in joining in IGNOU can have the IGNOU Admissions mentioned below. Firstly to take the admission for this program applicants will appear for the M.Phil| Ph.D. Entrance Test conducted by the IGNOU and after that qualified applicants will eligible for this course. So the IGNOU M.Phil/Ph.D. Entrance Application Form 2019 for this entrance exam will be the online mode, which will release soon on the official website of Indira Gandhi Open University. The applicants who are searching for the IGNOU M.Phil/ Ph.D. Admission Notification 2019 can read this page for more details like notification, applications process, qualification details, and other updates.
IGNOU Admissions Notification, Application 2019 M.Phil/Ph.D. Hall Ticket
Indira Gandhi Open University is Best University and this university every year offers various UG PG Ph.D. M. Phil and other courses and admission process based on the entrance test. The IGNOU will soon organize the entrance test 2019 for the admissions into Ph.D. M.Phil courses for the academic year of 2019-20. The University declares the notification officially twice in a year. So candidates who are waiting for the IGNOU Ph.D. Admission Notification 2019 need to wait for some more time and visit the official page Indira Gandhi National Open University and our page
Brief Details of IGNOU M.Phil Ph.D. Admission Notification 2019:-
Name of the University: Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Name of the Exam: M.Phil/ Ph.D. Entrance Test.
Academic Year: 2019-20.
Entrance for the Course: M.Phil | Ph.D. Programme.
Starting Date of Application Submission: July 2019.
Final Date of Application Submission: 31st July 2019.
Exam Date: In August 2019.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU M.Phil-Ph.D. Admissions 2019:-
- The candidate applied for the Admission of M.Phil/ Ph.D. course for the academic year 2019-2020 will have a Master’s Degree from any recognized Organization with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- Also, Qualify for the entrance test conducted by University at a National Level on the pattern of UGC/ CSIR.
The Cost of Application:
Aspirants have to pay the application fee is Rs. 1000/-
Admission Fee for M.Phil/ Ph.D. of IGNOU:
- The annual fee for the Directorate of Philosophy Program is Rs.7000 for 2 years.
- For the Master of Philosophy, students can pay the annual fee of Rs.10500.
The admission fee for the M.Phil/ Ph.D. course will pay only on Demand Draft. Make DD to the Favor of “Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)” Payable in New Delhi only.
Selection Procedure for Admissions of M.Phil/ Ph.D.:
- The entrance examination of IGNOU will be conducted twice per the year that is April & September for the admissions in June & January respectively.
- The candidates who are qualified for the entrance test will be called for the personal interview. The candidates can select for in the interview will have admission in IGNOU. If a candidate can be disqualified from the entrance exam/ interview then admission fee will not be refundable.
Application Procedure of IGNOU M.Phil/ Ph.D. Admissions:-
- Go to the official website of IGNOU.
- Click on the link to open IGNOU M.Phil/ Ph.D. 2019 Entrance Application Form for admissions.
- Download & fill the application form.
- Attach the photograph & documents mentioned in the application.
- Enclose the DD form & enter the details of DD.
- The students from below poverty line will attach a Document proof separately.
- Post/ Mail to the IGNOU with all eh attested documents.
Block-6, Room No.18,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068.
Admit Card of IGNOU M.Phil/Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2019:-
The candidates can download the IGNOU Ph.D. Entrance Admit Card 2019 from the website a few days before the exam date. It is compulsory to have the hall tickets without which the officials will not allow the contender to write the exam. The exam venue details, time and date of the will be available on the IGNOU M.Phil Entrance Admit Card 2019. The candidates must reach the venue on time along with the admit card and one ID Proof. The postulants must have the application ID to download the IGNOU M.Phil/ Ph.D. Entrance Hall Ticket 2019.
Syllabus & Pattern of IGNOU M.Phil Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2019:-
The aspirants need to check the IGNOU M.Phil/ Ph.D. Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus from the official notification. We will soon update the IGNOU M.Phil Entrance Exam Pattern on our web portal. So all aspirants stay here to know the information regarding the Indira Gandhi Open Univ Ph.D. Entrance Syllabus 2019.
IGNOU M.Phil-Ph.D. Entrance Test Result 2019:-
The officials will announce the IGNOU Result 2019 on the official website after the exam. After completion of the exam, participants very excited about the M.Phil/ Ph.D. Entrance Result 2019. But officials will take some time to release the Indira Gandi Open Univ M.Phil Entrance Result 2019. The contenders using their admit card number can check the Result of IGNOU M.phil/ Ph.D. Exam 2019 details. After getting the result, the university will announce the Schedule for the Interview conducted for the entrance exam qualified candidates. After completion of the interview, officials will release the final merit list on its official website based on your performance. Applicants who are selected for the admission those names will appear on the merit list.
List of Documents:
At the time of the interview, aspirants must produce the list of documents for the verification.
- Pass certificate and marksheet of Class 10.
- Migration Certificate.
- JRF/ NET(UGC/ CSIR), GATE, GPAT, SLET / other test admit card and Scorecard (if applicable).
- One recent color passport size photograph, identical to that affixed on the application form.
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent.
- No objection certificate from Employer (for sponsored candidates only).
- College Leaving Certificate.
- Write up (1-2 pages) on the proposed area of research (for Ph.D. candidates only).
- Certificate and mark sheets of Graduation.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Employee Identification Card are acceptable).
- Certificate and mark sheets of Post-Graduation.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Online Application Form Starts From||June/ July 2019|
|Last Date for Submission Application Form||31st July 2019|
|Date of the Shobhit Univ Ph.D. Entrance Test||August 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||10 days before the exam date|
|Interview Conducted on||Updated Soon|
|M.Phil/ Ph.D. Entrance Result Declaration Date||Soon Releases|
|Confirmation of Admission/ Fee submission by||Updated Soon|
|Program Commencement||Notified Soon|
Here we share the full information of IGNOU M.Phil/ Ph.D. Admission Notification 2019. Aspirants can check the further information of Indira Gandhi Open Univ Ph.D.| M.Phil Entrance Exam 2019 like admit card, results, merit list etc from the official web portal.