- 1 HSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 JE Civil Electrical Exam Date:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the latest advertisement for 1624 Junior Engineer job 2019. Participated aspirants can check the HSSC JE notification. Interested candidates apply for the HSSC Junior Engineer Notification 2019 and submit them before the last date. Contenders application dates are available from 20th June to 4th July 2019. The Haryana state authorities are conducting the written exam for applied aspirants very soon. A selection process is based on the written exam, interview. So, the aspirants waiting to check the HSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 on the official website.
HSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 JE Civil Electrical Exam Date:
Contenders who are applied for the vacancy post those are check and download the HSSC JE Admit Card 2019 from the official web blog. State official conducts the written exam for applied job seekers. Every year Haryana state will release the many notifications for various vacancy posts. Many numbers of students can apply for the vacancy job and get the job. After completion of the exam, attempted job seekers checking for the HSSC JE Civil & Electrical Exam Result 2019 on the official web slot. For more details about admit card steps, exam pattern, syllabus & others are given below.
Exam Date of Haryana SSC JE Civil Electrical 2019:
|Department name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission )HSSC)|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Number of vacancies||1624|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Starting date of the applications||20th June 2019|
|End date||4th July 2019|
|Selection process||Written test, interview|
Exam Pattern for HSSC Junior Engineer Civil Electrical 2019:
|Exam||Papers||Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & General Abilities||one hundred and 50 questions||150||150 Mins|
|Paper II||Technical Subjects (Civil & Electrical)||150||1 hundred and 50 marks||150 Mins|
|Total||300 Questions||Marks 300||300 Mins|
Syllabus for HSSC Junior Engineer Civil Electrical Jobs 2019:
- Cubes and Dice
- Blood Relations.
- Visual Memory.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Embedded Figures
- Number Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Time & work.
- Regular Polygons.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Standard Identities
- Time and distance.
- Square roots.
- Circle and its chords.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Unseen passage.
- Direct & Indirect speech.
- Types of sentences.
- Active and Passive voice.
- Subject-verb Agreement.
- Political and Cultural History of Haryana.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Current Affairs – Regional.
- National & International.
- Environmental Issues.
- Disaster Management
- Prevention & Mitigation Strategies
- Sustainable Development.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Political System.
- Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion.
- Economic, Social Development of India & Haryana.
- General Science.
- India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.
- Inclusive policies.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering
- Building Materials
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Transportation Engineering
- Concrete Technology
- RCC Design
- Theory of structures
- Steel Design
For Part-B & Part-C
- Electrical Machines
- Magnetic Circuit
- Basic Electronics.
- Basic concepts
- Circuit law
- Synchronous Machines
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and measuring instruments
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and Single Phase Induction Motors
- Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Estimation and costing
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Refrigeration cycles
- Air standard Cycles for IC engines
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Properties of Pure Substances
- 1st and 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- IC Engine Performance
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Thermal Engineering
- Combustion – IC Engine.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication
- Rankine cycle of steam
- Classification Specification
- Fittings & Accessories
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- A principle of a Refrigeration Plant
- Fluid Statics
- Properties & Classification of Fluid
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Fluid Kinematics
- Dynamics of ideal fluids.
- Measurement of Flow rate Basic Principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
HSSC JE Civil Electrical Exam Admit Card 2019:
After completion of the online application dates job seekers looking for the HSSC JE Civil Electrical Call Letter 2019 on the official web portal. The Haryana state will update the admit card shortly on the web slot. Without hall ticket will not enter into the exam hall. The aspirants who are going to the exam hall carry with valid id proof. Download the admit card before going to the exam hall by using the below steps from the official web blog.
Procedure to Download HSSC JE Admit card 2019
- Visit the HSSC website.
- Select the HSSC JE Hall Ticket 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the required online link.
- Fill the details as required.
- Click on the submit button.
- Call letter will display on the screen.
- Click on the download now button.
- Take the copy to carry into the exam center.
Results for Haryana SSC JE Civil Electrical Jobs 2019:
The job seekers who are attempted the written exam those are eagerly waiting to check and download the HSSC JE Exam Result 2019 from the official web slot. State authorities will update the results soon on the official webpage. Download the results by using hall ticket number & date of birth, name. The aspirants who qualified in the written exam those can go to attend for the interview.
Important Dates for HSSC JE Exam 2019:
|Notification releasing date||15th June 2019|
|Initial date of the application||20th June 2019|
|Final date||4th July 2019|
|Last date of submission application fees||8th July 2019|
|Admit Card||Available soon|
|Exam date||13th July to 18th Aug 2019 (Expected)|