- 1 DMRC JE/ Assistant Manager Previous Papers 2017 Cutoff, Syllabus
- 2 Selection Process of DMRC JE Jobs
- 3 Download DMRC Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017:
- 4 Overview od DMRC Recruitment 2017
- 5 DMRC JE & Asst Manager Cut Off 2017
- 6 Expected Cut Off Marks for JE Out of 100 Marks
- 7 DMRC JE Admit Card 2017
- 8 Important Dates:
The DMRC JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Previous Papers are available for download. Candidates can check the Delhi Metro Assistant Manager Syllabus, sample papers, Old Papers & DMRC Junior Engineer Previous Papers from the below links.
DMRC JE/ Assistant Manager Previous Papers 2017 Cutoff, Syllabus
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited recently declare the recruitment notification to fill vacant posts. The candidates who are looking for the latest jobs applied and after submission of application searching for the syllabus to start their preparation. Online applications have been started from May 2017.
Candidates by login to the main portal can check and download their DMRC JE Asst Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern. DMRC till date has not released the syllabus and exam pattern but very soon will upload the DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus will be available for download.
Selection Process of DMRC JE Jobs
DMRC JE Selection process is as
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination.
Download DMRC Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017:
As DMRC has not released new syllabus till then candidates can refer previous year model papers, sample papers, practise papers. Applicants can start their exam preparation by downloading previous year model papers from the official website.
As per the latest updates, the exam paper will be in two sections. The paper I and II. The topics for each paper is as below.
DMRC JE SYLLABUS 2017
PAPER I EXAM SYLLABUS
- Antonyms & Synonyms and its correct usage.
- Basics of English Language.
- Sentence structure.
- Vocabulary & Grammar.
- Abbreviations & Important Days and more.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Major Financial/Economic News.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Who is who?
- Data Interpretation.
- Decimal Fractions.
- HCF, LCM.
- Mensuration (2D and 3D).
- Number System.
- Percentage, Time and Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Unitary Method.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations & Decision Making etc.
- Number & Alphabet Series.
- Problem on Age Calculation.
- Test of Direction Sense.
- Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
PAPER II EXAM SYLLABUS
- Essay and questions on Science &Technology matter.
- Paragraph Writing.
Overview od DMRC Recruitment 2017
Recruiting Board: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Post Name: JE & Assistant Manager.
No: of Seats: Updated Soon.
Notice About: DMRC JE Exam Pattern 2017.
DMRC JE & Asst Manager Cut Off 2017
DMRC is going to conduct the written test to recruit the eligible candidates for various posts. As the exam finishes candidates will be eagerly searching for cut off marks. Cut off mark is the minimum mark require for the candidates to qualify the exam. cut off marks will be prepared by the DMRC based on various factors, DMRC releases the cut off for DMRC JE Exam on its official website. As per category cut-off marks will be released on the main portal of the DMRC.
Expected Cut Off Marks for JE Out of 100 Marks
- General: 57.36+
- OBC: 55.3+
- SC: 45.25+
- ST: 41.6+
DMRC JE Admit Card 2017
DMRC after successful completion of application process issues the admit card to the eligible applicants through online at its official website. Thus, candidates by visiting the official website and entering their registration details can download their DMRC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017 to appear for the exam going to conduct by DMRC. Most possibly ten days before the exam date admit card will be available at the main portal.
For more details and updates about DMRC JE / Asst Manager Exam 2017 please visit the official website.
|Admit Card||Last week of June 2017|
|Exam Date||June/July 2017|
For more updates click here