Central Industrial Security Force CISF recently declared the notification of recruitment for filling posts of CISF Constable/ Tradesman. All applicants who eligible and interested started applying for the constable tradesman jobs. The postulants now might be searching for the CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2019 and syllabus. The postulants can check the details about the exam pattern & dates in the article below. All the applied candidates now eagerly waiting to check and download the result. The department authorities soon conducted the exam at various examination centers. Candidates can check and download the CISF Constable Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2019 by visiting the below link.
CISF Constable Tradesman 2019 Admit Card, Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The officials of CISF Regularly open the notice for the various constable posts. The aspirants who are waiting & eligible apply for the Constable Jobs. Now the notice by the CISF for various Constable Tradesman is available on the website. The aspirants who are interested have submitted the CISF Constable. Now the aspirants might be looking for the CISF Constable Exam Pattern & dates. Check the below page completely to get all the latest updates about the CISF Exam Date 2019 & admit card.
CISF Constable Tradesman Notification 2019
Name of Org: Central Industrial security force CISF
Name of Posts: Constable/ Tradesman posts
Total no of vacancies: 914
Pay Band-I: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000.
Category: CISF Admit card 2019.
Website Address: www.cisf.gov.in
- a) Eligibility Test (PST)
- b) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- c) Trade Test
- d) Written Test
- e) Medical Test
CISF Constable Trade Test Admit Card 2019
Central Industrial security force will declare admit cards in the official page before 10 days from the exam. The postulants who applied for the exam must have the admit card to write the exam. Trade test dates will be available soon. The postulants will not be able to write the exam without the admit card. The venue details will be available on the applicants admit card. The contenders can check the below steps to download the CISF Hall Ticket 2019 from the website.
Steps to Download The CISF Constable Hall Ticket 2019
- Open the official website to start downloading.
- Check for the appropriate admit card link.
- Enter the applicant’s details in the fields required.
- Submit them the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and get a hard copy of it.
Details of Physical Efficiency Test (P E T):
Physical Standard Test (PST):
|For General, SC & OBC candidates||170 cms||80-85 cms|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh regions of J & K||165 cms||78-83 cms|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes.||162.5 cms||76-81 cms|
► There must be a minimum expansion of 05 cms in Chest.
Note: Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible for total relaxation in physical standards.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- ► Candidates who qualify PET will be put through Physical measurement and detailed verification of eligibility standards/ documentation.
- ► Those who fail in PET/ PST/ detailed verification of eligibility standard will be eliminated at that stage itself and will not be allowed to appear in further tests.
Those who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test, PST/ Physical measurement and detailed verification of eligibility standard will be put through the trade test as prescribed for each post is as under:-
- Handling of tools.
- Hair Cutting.
- Polishing of shoes.
- Handling of tools.
- Cutting of leather repair & stitching of Shoes.
- The cooking of Chapati & Rice for 100 men.
- Cooking of vegetable/ Dal/ Samber/ Idli etc for 100 men.
- The cooking of Meat/ Fish/ Egg/ Kheer.
- Handling of tools.
- Cutting of wood.
- Fitting, polishing, and finishing of material.
- Knowledge of AC/DC current
- New Electric Fitting
- Rectification of Electric fault
- Preparation of Mashala
- Mason/Construction work
- Plastering work
- Laying down floor tiles & plastering floor
- Plantations and making grafts.
- Maintenance of plants.
- Knowledge of seeds and their sowing season, Fertilisers in seeti deseeti.
- Knowledge of indigenous manures.
- Knowledge of colors, prints, and shades.
- Painting of sign-boards.
- Cleaning of toilets
- Cleaning of Bathrooms etc.
- To lay pipeline
- Repair of the water pipeline
- Fitting of Taps, Geyser, Flush & Wash Basin
11. WASHER MAN
- Washing of clothes
- Ironing of Khaki Cotton Uniform
- Ironing of woolen, Terry cotton Uniforms
Written Test :
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern for Written Test will be as follows:
- The Exam will be Objective Type and Carry 100 marks.
- Each Question will be of 01 Marks.
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English.
- The Time Duration For the Exam will be 02 Hours.
- General awareness /knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics Analytical aptitude. Ability to observe and distinguish pattern basic knowledge in Hindi / English.
Note: No information about the Negative Marking is Shared So Candidates Should Check at the Time of Exam.
Exam Syllabus :
General Awareness /Knowledge:–
Culture and Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports : championships/ Winners/ Terms /No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
Elementary Mathematics :-
Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
analogies, similarities and differences, problem-solving, relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns, etc.
Basic knowledge in Hindi/English:-
Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test, etc.
Results of CISF Constable Exam 2019
Few days after successful completion of the examination the department authorities release the result. Appeared candidates can check and download the CISF Constable Result 2019 by visiting our website. Candidates can check and download the result to visit our website. Candidates can check and download the result to visit our website. Qualified candidates now going to the next selection process. All the candidates can stay with our website to get more details.