Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board- ASRB has soon released the recruitment notification 2019 for various vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer Gr III Posts. The applicants who are looking for the Latest Government Job can grab this best chance. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last date. The ASRB LDC Online Application Form 2019. Aspirants can check the ASRB Apply Online 2019 to check given article.
ASRB Apply Online LDC Stenographer Eligibility 2019 Notification
To get more details about ASRB LDC Recruitment 2019 such as education qualification, age criteria, the process of selection, important date, how to apply, application fees, pay band to check given here. Every Year the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board had released the different notifications for different vacancy applications every year. So, participants can need to stay in touch with this main portal regularly. In this article, we are proving all the details about ASRB Stenographer Gr III Notification 2019.
Short Points of ASRB Stenographer Gr III Recruitment 2019
Name of the Board: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer Gr III
No of Vacancies: Posts
Application Mode: Online
Starting date to apply application: Released Soon
Last date for submitting the form: Updated Soon
Job Location: India
Job Type: State Government Job
Details about: Application form
Official Link: asrb.org.in
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Stenographer Gr-III: Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Posts
Eligibility Norms for ASRB Lower Division Clerk Notification 2019
The candidates should have completed 12th Class or Equivalent from a recognized Board. For more details about qualification to refer official notice given below link.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- General/ OBC Category Candidates need to pay the application fees Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates: No Fees
- Pay Scale is Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay is Rs. 2400/- for Stenographer Gr-III Post
- Pay Scale is Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay is Rs. 1900/- for LDC Post.
The process of Selection:
The selection of candidates will base on Written examination (Computer Based Test)
|Starting date to apply online application form||–|
|Last date for submitting the application form||–|
|Last date to pay the application fees||–|
|Editing of application form||–|
|Admit Card issuing date||–|
|Date of Stenographer Grade III examination||–|
|ASRB LDC Exam Date||—|
ASRB LDC Application Form 2019
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the post they can fill the Online Application Form with asked details present on the official main portal before the last date. The process of application to check given below steps.
- Open the official web link of asrb.org.in
- Search for the ASRB Stenographer Gr III Apply Online 2019 link.
- On the main page, Click on the appropriate link.
- Put the required details in the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload a scanned signature. and pass photo size photographs
- Pay the application fees if required
- Finally, Click on the submit options
- Download the application form and take a print out for further reference.
Admit Card for ASRB Lower Division Clerk 2019
The aspirants who applied for the post can download the ASRB Stenographer Gr III Hall Ticket 2019 15 days prior to the written examination. Call latter can download by using reg number, and password/ date of birth from the official web link. All the details about written examination such as exam date, time, exam venue will available in the admit card. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to the examination hall. All the candidates can check the admit card to visit the official site. The admit card will available soon on the official main page. Aspirants should bring hall ticket and other id proof to the examination hall.
ASRB LDC Stenographer Gr-III Exam Pattern 2019
For Stenographer Gr-III:
- The candidates will give One dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes.
- English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 min on the computer
- Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 min on the computer
For Lower Division Clerk:
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m.
ASRB Stenographer Gr III Result & Merit List 2019
The participants can check the ASRB LDC Result 2019, who are qualified in the written examination then called for the further process. The contenders who are shortlisted for the post and reach the cutoff marks those students appear in the ASRB Stenographer Gr III Merit List 2019. The merit list will depend on written exam marks. The result and merit list will intimate shortly in the official web portal. For all the details about Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board LDC Stenographer Gr III to visit official notice given below link.