- 1 APPSC Surveyor Notification 279 Draughtsman Jobs 2016-17 Admit Card
- 2 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- 3 Brief Details of APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman Notification 2016-17:
- 4 Important Details Required for Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs 2016-17:
- 5 Andhra Pradesh APPSC Surveyor/Deputy Surveyor Apply Online Process 2016-17:
- 6 Details Regarding APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman Online Exam Admit Card 2016-17:
- 7 APPSC Surveyor Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
- 8 Important Dates:-
- 9 APPSC Official Notification 2016-17
The latest APPSC govt jobs notice is published by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission department to recruit the aspirants for Assistant Architectural Draughtsman, Surveyor & Deputy Surveyor. The aspirants who are looking for the opportunity in the government organization can start applying now. The required details regarding the APPSC Surveyor Notification Eligibility, Important Dates and Application are mentioned in the article below. There are around 279 vacancies available in the commission and officials are looking for the eligible candidates. The contenders who satisfy the eligibility criteria need to apply.
APPSC Surveyor Notification 279 Draughtsman Jobs 2016-17 Admit Card
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Brief Details of APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman Notification 2016-17:
Recruiting Board: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC).
Designation Name: Assistant Architectural Draughtsman, Surveyor & Deputy Surveyor.
No: of Seats: 279.
Website Address: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Article About: Release of Notification.
Mode of Application: Online.
Important Details Required for Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs 2016-17:
|Post Name(No of Vacancies)||Educational Qualification||Age Limit as on 01.07.2016||Salary|
|Assistant Architectural Draughtsman in A.P. Town Planning Subordinate Service
|10th Class examination or an equivalent examination & Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the A.P. Board of Technical Education or I.S.E. Diploma or an equivalent qualification.||
||Rs.22,460 – 66,330/|
|Surveyors in A.P. Town Planning Subordinate Service
|Must have passed All India Trade Test for Surveyor course conducted by the Industrial Training Institute, Government of A.P. with experience in Town Planning or Engineering or Survey for a period of not less than one year||18-42 years|
|Deputy Surveyor in A.P. Survey & Land Records Subordinate service
|Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade Two years Course with Surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India.||18-42 years|
- 5 years for SC/ST/BC category applicants.
- 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
- Rs.250/- for Unreserved Category, towards application processing fee is Rs.80/-.
- There is no fee for reserved category.
The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card
- Online Written Exam.
Andhra Pradesh APPSC Surveyor/Deputy Surveyor Apply Online Process 2016-17:
- Postulants need to open the official website to start applying.
- The aspirants need to click on the recruitment section of the home page.
- Open the appropriate link from the list of notices.
- Pay the application fee as per requirement.
- Enter the applicant’s details in the registration form.
- Submit the details after uploading the documents.
- Note down registration number for further usage.
Details Regarding APPSC Surveyor Draughtsman Online Exam Admit Card 2016-17:
The officials after screening the application forms will conduct the online written test on 02, 03, 04 March 2017. The aspirants need to have APPSC Exam Admit Card 2016-17, which can be downloaded from the official website. The applicants need to have the registration number to download the entry cards.
APPSC Surveyor Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
For more details about syllabus/exam pattern need to open official notice. We will also update the details about the APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus, Exam Pattern details shortly. Stay connected with us to get the latest updates.
The Results & Merit list will be available, after completion of the exam. For more details regarding this recruitment need to open official link of APPSC.
|Initial Date To Apply Online||23rd December 2016|
|Last Date for Registration||22nd January 2017|
|APPSC Written Exam Date||02/03/04 March 2017|
|Download Date of Admit Card||25th February 2017|