- 0.1 AIATSL Recruitment 2017 – 298 Dy Terminal Manager & Security Agent Vacancy
- 0.2 Brief Details About AIATSL Notification 2017:-
- 1 The process of Application:-
Newly AIATSL posted a notification for recruitment of 298 Dy Terminal Manager, Dy Administrative Manager & Security Agent Posts. This is good chance for those candidates who are searching Jobs in Air India. The aspirant who meets eligibility conditions for above vacancy can apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2017. We provide important details about AIATSL Notification in the article below. Move forward & check it.
AIATSL Recruitment 2017 – 298 Dy Terminal Manager & Security Agent Vacancy
- Dy Terminal Manager & Dy Administrative Manager- 191 Posts.
- Security Agent- 107 Posts.
- Region wise Vacancy:- Chennai(25 Posts), Hyderabad(45 Posts) & Kerala (37 Posts).
Brief Details About AIATSL Notification 2017:-
Name of Association: – Air India Air Transport Services Limited
Post Name: – Security Agent, Dy Terminal Manager, Dy Administrative Manager.
Total Vacancies:- 298 Positions.
Apply Mode: – Online.
Official Web Portal:- www.airindia.in
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Security Agent Jobs 2017:-
- Applicant should have possessed valid Basic AVSEC Certificate and/or Screener Certificate.
- Candidates without Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate also eligible but should have Graduation in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a reputedUniversity with the ability to speak Hindi, English & conversant with local language.
The upper age limit as on 01 st December 2016.
- General: Not above 28 years.
- SC/ST: Not above 33 years.
- OBC: Not above 31 years.
3 years age relaxation will be applicable for AVSEC qualification applicants.
- There is no fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/-
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
With Valid Basic AVSEC and/ or Screener Certificate on:
05/01/2017 – For Physical Endurance Test (PET) followed by Written Exam.
Without Basic AVSEC and/ or Screener Certificate on:
06/01/2017 – For PET.
07/01/2017 – For Written Exam.
- Contender will be paid Rs. 14, 610/- per month.
- On acquiring/ having valid Basic AVSEC qualification & X-BIS Certification will be paid additional allowance i.e Rs. 1000/- and for BASIC AVSEC will be paid Rs. 1500/- for X-BIS Certification.
AIATSL is going to conduct Walk-in Interview for Security Agent posts. That applicant who are willing to attend Walk-in Interview of AIATSL notification 2017, you should have followed as below steps.
- Contestant concerned in the notification should enter on the portal page of AIATSL.
- Search for AIATSL Security Agent walk in Interview notification 2017.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form in prescribed format with details of applicants.
- Attach the all required documents & photocopies.
- Once check all details & Must bring the application form at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
|Candidate with Valid Basic AVSEC and/ or Screener Certificate on||5th Jan 2017 (Friday) – Between 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Candidate without Basic AVSEC and/ or Screener Certificate on||6th Jan 2017 (Saturday) – Between 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
Security Agent Jobs Walk-In-Interview Venue(Address):
Air India Sports Stadium,
Air India Staff Housing Colony,
Chennai – 600 027.
Eligibility Norms for AIATSL Dy Terminal Manager/Dy Administrative Manager Jobs 2017:-
Entrant must have to complete Graduation from recognized Board/University.
There is no upper age limit the prospective postulants should be physically & medically fit to carry out the assigned duties.
The cost of Application:-
Please visit the official website for details about processing charges.
The technique of Selection:-
The appliers will be selected based on the interview which is conducted by Air India officials.
Pay of Scale:-
For selected contestants, the pay will be Rs. 60,000/- per month.
Deputy Terminal Manager: The duties of Dy. Terminal Manager would be of Operational in Nature, which would involve supervision of Passenger handling, ramp handling, cabin cleaning services and may involve shift duties at Airport.
Deputy Administrative Manager: It covers activities relating to Administration, Human Resources, Material Management, Billing and Maintaining of Records. Ensuring that support activity are carried out In-time & On-time.
The process of Application:-
- Applicants need to open official portal of Air India Air Transport Services Limited.
- Find the notification of AIATSL Recruitment 2017.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then download application form & Take the print out.
- Fill the correct details without any mistakes.
- Attach the photocopy & self-attested copy of required documents.
- Submit the registration form by email.
- Carry the required documents along with application form at the time of interview.
- 10th Class Memo.
- 10+2(12th) Mark Sheet.
- Graduation/Degree Final Memo.
- Passport size photographs(03 copies).
- Self attested copies of supporting documents along with service certificate(Original certificates should be brought for verification only).
- Photocopy of Passport.
|Final Date for Sending Application Form||16th January 2017|
Merit List for Deputy Terminal/Administrative Manager/Security Agent Jobs 2017:-
The Merit List will be revised after successful completion of Interview on prescribed schedule & then at official web link of AIATSL(Air India Air Transport Services Limited).