- 1 WBNUJS Entrance Exam 2020 Notification, Admission Online Form, Counseling
- 2 Courses Offered by West Bengal NUJS:-
- 3 Eligibility Conditions of WB NUJS UG/ PG Law Admission 2020:-
- 4 Steps to Apply for NUJS UG/ PG Law Admission 2020:-
- 5 NUJS Law Admission Merit List 2020 & Counseling Details:-
- 6 List of Documents:
- 7 Important Dates of CLAT Exam 2020:-
- 8 Key Dates of NUJS Law Admission:-
National University of Juridical Sciences, WB is going to announce the advertisement for the NUJS Law Admission 2020 on the official website. So interested applicants can check WBNUJS Entrance Exam criteria and after that, they will able to fill West Bengal NUJS Law Admission 2020 Application Form via Online Mode with the help of instruction which will be available on the advertisement. The officials of the National University of Juridical Sciences is going to conduct the Law Admission Process from June 2020 through CLAT Merit List 2020. Interested aspirants may apply for this notice and get the admission into 5 years integrated B.A.LL.B (Hons.) & BBA. LL.B (Hons.) & LLM Programmes Admissions – 2020-21. For more details about NUJS UG PG Law Admission 2020 Process check the article below.
WBNUJS Entrance Exam 2020 Notification, Admission Online Form, Counseling
WBNUJS, West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences is one of the famous national law schools in India, which every year conducts National University of Juridical Science Entrance Exam for selecting the eligible candidates who wish to take admission in the courses of BA/ B.Sc LLB course on the basis of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). CLAT is all India Entrance exam which is conducted on rotation by 17 National Law Universities (NLUs) and based on these candidates will be given admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Aspirants who are seeking for the NUJS Law Admission 2018. Aspirants must appear in the CLAT 2020. Based on the CLAT Merit List 2020 aspirants will get the admission into UG/ PG Law Courses at NUJS.
Key Details of West Bengal NUJS UG Law Admission Notification 2020:-
Recruiting Board Name: National University of Juridical Sciences, West Bengal.
Academic Year: 2020-21.
Apply Mode: Online.
Admission Courses: UG PG Law Programmes.
Admission Through CLAT 2020.
Initial Date to Apply: Updated Soon.
Final Date to Apply: Notified Soon.
Merit List Publish Date: Soon Releases.
Official Website: www.nujs.edu
Courses Offered by West Bengal NUJS:-
National University of Juridical Sciences offers an Under Graduate B.A. or B.Sc. degree with an LL.B. For Masters students, NUJS offers an LL.M. and an M.Phil. Doctoral students can opt for Ph.D.s and LL.D.s.
- B.A / B.Sc with LL.B.
Eligibility Conditions of WB NUJS UG/ PG Law Admission 2020:-
For LLB & 5 Years B.A/ B.Sc LLB Course:
Aspirants must have cleared their HSC or (10 +2) or an equivalent exam from a recognized board with minimum percentage of 50% marks and candidate’s age should not have been completed 20 years as on 1st week of July and there will be relaxation of age given to the candidates who are eligible as per the government rules.
For LLM Course:
Applicants must have LL.B degree or its equivalent and should be done from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks and those are appearing in the Final year of LL.B can also give their entrance exam of LLM and passing certificate with minimum 50% marks must be shown at the time of admission process for the course.
Aspirants may check the application fee details from the official notification.
Steps to Apply for NUJS UG/ PG Law Admission 2020:-
Candidates can fill the NUJS Law 2020 Online Application from the official website and then follow such steps:
- Candidates have to visit the above link.
- On the home page open the Admission tab.
- Open the NUJS Law Admission Application Form 2020 link.
- Read the instructions about eligibility norms.
- Now candidates have to fill the Online Application with valid and accurate information.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned passport-sized photograph and signature at the given place.
- Now candidates require clicking on submit button and
- After that candidate has to make payment through the Debit/ Credit Card.
- Then applicants will receive the Registration Number with the help of which they will able to make the payment.
- They can take a print out of application for further references.
NUJS Law Admission Merit List 2020 & Counseling Details:-
After the declaration of CLAT 2020 Result, the authority will prepare the NUJS Law Admission 2020 Merit List 2020 based on the score. The names of candidates shortlisted for counseling will display on the official website in the month of June 2020. Aspirants can check the NUJS UG PG Law Merit List from the official website and check your name. Aspirants who have appeared on the merit list will attend the NUJS Law Counseling 2020 according to schedule. The authority will announce the NUJS UG/ PG Law Counseling Dates on its official website. After completion of the counseling, candidates to need to pay the admission fee and submit the original documents for the verification at the time of admission.
List of Documents:
- Certificate of age proof.
- The copy of Higher Secondary mark statements.
- The copy of the Transfer / School Leaving Certificate (if already received).
- Score Card of CLAT 2020.
- Admit Card of CLAT 2020.
- Community Certificate (Only for SC / ST categories)
- Nativity Certificate (only for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura).
Contenders will not allow participating in the Counseling/ Admission process without these documents.
Important Dates of CLAT Exam 2020:-
|Releasing of the notification date||4th week of December 2019|
|Availability of application form||January 2020|
|Last date of Submission of application form along with the order of preferences for NLUs||4th week of March 2020|
|Date of Exam||In May 2020|
|Merit List Release Date||June 2020|
Key Dates of NUJS Law Admission:-
|Start Date of Application||June 2020|
|Final date of Application||In June 2020|
|Merit List Release date||June 2020|
|Counseling Conducted in||June-July 2020|
Stay connected with us to get more updates regarding the WBNUJS Law Admission 2020. Here we gave all the details about the B.A LLB & B.Sc LLB, LLM Admission. For more details open the WBNUJS Admission Information Brochure that is available on the main website.