- 1 Vijaya Bank Probationary AM Notification 330 Jobs 2018 Apply Online, Eligibility
Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager Recruitment 2018:
The Vijaya Bank has released a notification of Probationary Asst. Manager Recruitment 2018 for the vacancies of 330. The contenders who have interested and eligible in the post all can apply the Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager Application Form 2018. The online line application dates are available from 12th September 2018 to 29th September 2018. The Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager Recruitment 2018 is written test/interview. The contenders who are applying for this application can check the eligibility details of Probationary Asst. Manager of Vijaya Bank Notification 2018. The board authorities are going to release the different notifications for different vacancy applications in every year.
Vijaya Bank Probationary AM Notification 330 Jobs 2018 Apply Online, Eligibility
The board authorities are going to conduct the exam for the applied candidates. The aspirants can download the Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager Admit Card 2018 on the official site. The students can download the notification and check the eligibility details after fill the application form. Now the board released the Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager Notification in the month of September 2018. The candidates can download the Vijaya Bank Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2018 to visit the web portal. Students can prepare well for the exam. In this article we provide the exam like exam date, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, application process, selection process, application fee, admit card etc all are updated with below.
Key Details of Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst Manager Exam 2018
|Name of the Board||Vijaya Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Asst.Manager|
|Starting Date of Vijaya Bank 2018 Application Form||12.09.2018|
|Last Date of Bank of Vijaya Prob Asst. Manager 2018 Apply Online||29.09.2018|
|Selection Process||Online Test/Interview|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Intimate Soon|
|Article Category||Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager Recruitment 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Asst. Manager of Vijaya Bank 2018:
The students who want to apply the Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst Manager Notification 2018 all must satisfy the board declared eligibility. The board authorities release the eligibility details on its page. The contenders before applying the application form first check the eligibility.
- The candidates must have a Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks &
- MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through the full-time course from a reputed institution (two/ three-year programme)/ Post – graduation degree in Commerce/ Science/ Economics/ Law.
- The students can check the other details of educational qualification details to visit the web portal.
- Aspirants should be age between minimum 21 years & maximum 30 years.
- The age relaxation of the OBC candidates upper age limit is 03 years &
- For SC/ST students is 05 years.
- The contenders selected for the recruitment the board will pay a stipend of Rs. 15,000/ – p.m.
- The candidates can check the other details of salary to visit the official site.
- For General & Others, candidates can pay the application fee is Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates can pay the application fee is Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only).
The selection will be through an online test and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
|Last Date of Application Submission||27.09.2018|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager 2018 Apply Online:
The contenders who have the above eligibility and interest in the post all can fill the application form. The board authorities release the Probationary Asst. Manager Bank of Vijaya Application Form 2018 on its web page. The recruitment application form available only on its page. The interested candidates can check the dates and apply the Online Registration Form of Vijaya Bank Asst. Manager 2018. Here we provide the direct link to submit the application. Students can follow the application steps & link mentioned below.
- Aspirants need to visit the official website.
- Select the careers to tab on the home page.
- Search for the Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst.Manager 2018.
- The link was founding click on it.
- Enter the required fields & upload the documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Download the application for future reference.
Admit Card for Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager Exam 2018:
The board authorities release the test date on official site. The board is going to conduct the exam for the applied candidates. The Vijaya Bank once release the exam date to intimate our portal. The candidates who applied the application before the last date all can get the Vijaya Bank Prob Asst. Manager Hall Ticket 2018. The board authorities release the exam admit card 10 days before the exam. Aspirants can download the call letter by using the hall ticket number, name & date of birth. The students by using the exam pattern, syllabus, previous question papers can prepare well for the exam.
Results of Vijaya Bank Prob Asst. Manager Exam 2018:
After completion of the exam, the candidates who attend the exam all are waiting for the result. The board authorities prepare the Bank of Vijaya Prob Asst. Manager Result 2018 on its web page. The board once release the exam result we intimate our web portal. The board officials also release the Exam Cut Off Marks 2018. The contenders who satisfy the passing marks all qualified in the exam. For the latest updates, aspirants can stay in touch with our web pages regularly.