- 1 Vidyasiri Scholarship Application 2019-20 Form, Selection List:
Karnataka State Government has released and published the notification for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 of backward classes students. The candidates can apply for Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship scheme online applications are fill and submit them before the last date. Interested candidates can apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship Applications 2019. Aspirants to know the more details about Vidyasiri Epass scholarship to check the official website. So, the applicants eagerly waiting to check the online applications for the scholarship scheme. Contenders who are studying the 9th,10th, 11th, 12th, UG & PG courses and the minorities are SC/ ST/ OBC’s can apply for the scholarship scheme. Individuals will get selected on the basis of their academic records. All the aspirants check the Eligibility of Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019. Applied postulates selection is as follows the Academic marks & Parents income.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Application 2019-20 Form, Selection List:
The Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship scheme provides for the backward classes who are financially week. The Vidyasiri Scholarship scheme is provided for backward & applied students updated soon. The scheme has done to enter into the 9th,10th, 11th, 12th, UG & PG courses. Selected contenders against Vidyasiri ePass scholarship will receive a respective amount in their bank account. Appeared candidates can check the Results of Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 on the official web portal. For more information like documents, selection, eligibility, merit list & apply steps mentioned given below.
Overview of Vidyasiri Scholarship Applications 2019-20:
|Organization||Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships|
|Scheme name||Vidyasiri Scholarship|
|Classes||9th,10th, 11th, 12th, UG & PG|
|Starting date of the applications||Available soon|
|End date of online applications||Updated soon|
|Recruiting process||Academic marks & Parents income|
Eligibility for Vidyasiri Scholarship Applications 2019-20:
- Students parents income must be less than 2 lakh per one year for both SC/ ST minorities.
- The aspirant’s parents income must be less than one lakh per 1 year for BC categories. If more than 1 lakh income not eligible for the scholarship exam.
- Contenders must be 75% attendance for the applying scholarship.
- Postulates must be studying in the Karnataka state from a recognized university.
- Applied candidates should have passed all the exams without backlog.
- Food & Accommodation Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For St Students
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
- Class 1-10 Pre-matric Scholarship
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme Of Pre-Matric (IX & X) Scholarship
- Meal & Housing Assistance Scheme
Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme Amount:
- The Karnataka state government has to provide the scholarship amount is Rs. 1,500/- for the student.
- Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship 2019 many numbers of students, will take the benefit for post matric scholarship.
- The amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of applicants and offered for 10 months in a year.
Selection Process of Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme:
Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship selection is based on the student’s academic marks, parents annual income.
Required Documents for Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship:
- SSLC certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- Transfer certificate.
- Bank pass-book.
- Cast & Income certificate.
- And other documents.
- Certificate from a government in case blindness & disability.
How to Apply for Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship Scheme 2019-20:
- Visit the official website.
- Check the important alerts on the home page.
- Search for the Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship 2019 link.
- Click on the apply link.
- Read the instructions and click on the apply button.
- Enter the details and complete Vidyasiri Scholarship Registration online.
- Upload scanned documents & photograph.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form for further use.
Merit List for Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme 2019-20:
After releasing the results aspirants looking for the selection list details on the web portal. The department officials will release the Vidyasiri Scholarship Merit List 2019-20 on the official website few weeks after completion of the applications. Contenders who reach the high academic marks & parents income those can get the scholarship amount. Merit list process is based on the category wise i.e SC/ ST & BC’s minorities. Those individuals who want to get more information about Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 can visit the Official Website.