- 1 UPSC NDA Exam Pattern 2019 NA (I/ II) Syllabus, Admit Card Download
- 1.0.1 UPSC NDA Exam Pattern:-
- 220.127.116.11 Syllabus UPSC Naval Academy Paper II:-
upsc nda i admit card, upsc nda i hall ticket, upsc nda ii exam date, upsc nda ii syllabus, upsc na i exam pattern, upsc na i hall ticket, upsc na i admit card, upsc na ii syllabus, upsc na ii exam date,
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct NDA (National Defence Academy)/ NA (Naval Academy) Examination 2019. The UPSC has conducted two paper like Paper I & Paper II For NDA/ NA Exam. The NDA (I) Exam 2019 is going to conduct on 21st April 2019 and NDA (II) Exam 2019 on 17th Nov 2019. The applicants who are applied for the post can download the UPSC NDA/ NA Admit Card 2019 from the official website prior to the written examination.
UPSC NDA Exam Pattern 2019 NA (I/ II) Syllabus, Admit Card Download
The postulants who are waiting for the UPSC NDA (I/ II) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 will available given here. All the details about UPSC NDA/ NA Paper I & II Exam 2019 such as Admit Card download process, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Exam Date to check given here. In this article, we are providing all the details about UPSC NDA/ NA (I/ II) Notification 2019.
Short Points of UPSC National Defence Academy I Admit Card 2019
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Exam Name: National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination
Paper: NDA/ NA Paper (I/ II).
Information about: Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
NDA/ NA I Exam Date: 21st April 2019.
NDA/ NA II Exam Date: 17th Nov 2019
Result Declaration: Declared Soon.
Official Link: www.upsc.gov.in
The Process of Selection:
- Written Examination.
- SSB Interview.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
Dates of Remainder:
NDA/ NA Paper I Exam Dates:
|Notification releasing||9th Jan 2019|
|Starting date for apply application form||9th Jan 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application||4th Feb 2019|
|Admit card issuing Date||15 days before the exam|
|NDA Paper I Exam date||21st April 2019|
|UPSC NDA I Result announcement||May 2019|
NDA/ NA Paper II Exam Dates:
|Notification issuing date||7th Aug 2019|
|Application form starts form||7th Aug 2019|
|Closing date for filling the application||3rd Sept 2019|
|Availability Admit card||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|NDA II Exam date||17th Nov 2019|
|Result announcement||October 2019|
UPSC NDA Exam Pattern:-
- The question paper will ask in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi only.
- The exam will conduct on Offline mode (Pen & Paper).
- lt consists of two sections like Mathematics a& General Ability Test.
- There will be an Objective Type/ Multiple Choice question paper.
- Duration of time is 2 Hours 30 Mins.
- There will be Negative Marking question paper.
|Mathematics||1||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2||2 ½ Hours||600|
- Concept of set
- Venn diagrams
- Operations on sets
- Representation of real numbers on a line
- De Morgan laws
- Modulus, argument, cube roots of unity
- Quadratic equations with real coefficients
- Binomial theorem and its applications
- Cartesian product relation, equivalence relation
- Complex numbers
- Conversion of a number
- Binary system of numbers
- Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic Progressions
- Solution of linear inequations of two variables by graphs
- Permutation and Combination
- Logarithms and their applications.
MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS:
- Types of matrices
- Operations on matrices
- The determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinants
- Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix
- Angles and their measures
- Trigonometrical ratio
- Trigonometric Identities
- Sum and difference formulae.
- Multiple and Sub-multiple angles
- Inverse trigonometric functions.
- Applications-Height and distance
- Properties of triangles.
- Distance formula
- The angle between two lines
- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system
- The equation of a circle in standard and in general form
- Eccentricity and axis of a conic
- Direction Cosines and direction ratios
- The equation of a line in various forms
- Distance of a point from a line
- Standard forms of parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola
- The equation of a sphere.
- Point in a three-dimensional space
- The distance between two points.
- Equation two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios
- The angle between two lines and the angle between two planes
- The equation of a plane and a line in various forms
- Vectors in two and three dimensions,
- Magnitude and direction of a vector
- Unit and null vectors,
- Addition of vectors,
- Scalar multiplication
- Vector product or Cross product of two vectors
- Frequency distribution
- Classification of data
- Graphical representation
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Cumulative frequency distribution
- Determination and comparison
- Histogram, Pie Chart, frequency polygon
- Correlation and regression
- Random experiment
- Union and Intersection of events
- Complementary, Elementary
- Definition of probability
- Elementary theorems on probability
- Conditional probability, Bayes’ theorem
- Binomial distribution
General Ability Test:
- Grammar and usage
- Comprehension and cohesion.
- General Science
- Social Studies
- Current Events
- Physical Properties
- The States of Matter
- Principle of Archimedes
- Motion of objects
- Density and Specific Gravity
- Newton’s Laws of Motion, Force, and Momentum
- Velocity and Acceleration
- Pressure Barometer
- Power and Energy Effects of Heat
- Stability and Equilibrium of bodies
- Parallelogram of Forces
- Use of X-Rays
- Sound waves and their properties, Simple musical instruments
- Natural and Artificial Magnets, Properties of a Magnet, Earth as a Magnet
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Elements, Mixtures
- Properties of Air and Water.
- Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen and
- Carbon dioxide, Oxidation, and Reduction.
- Acids, bases, and salts.
- Living and non-living
- The basis of Life—Cells, Protoplasms.
- Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals
- Elementary knowledge
- Common Epidemics, their causes, and prevention
- Food—Source of Energy for man
- The Solar System.
- Knowledge of Important events
- Current important world events
- Prominent personalities—both Indian and International
Admit Card UPSC National Defence Academy II 2019
The postulants who are going to appear in the written exam can download the UPSC NDA NA Exam 2019 Call Letter from the web portal prior to the written exam. UPSC NDA Hall Ticket 2019 can download by using application number, Password/ Date of Birth from the web page. All the details about written examination such as exam date, time, the exam center will appear on the entry card.
Steps to Download the UPSC NDA NA Exam 2019 Hall Ticket:
- Applicants can need to open the official web portal of www.upsc.gov.in.
- Check link named UPSC Naval Academy Admit Card 2019
- On the home page, Click on the download hall ticket link.
- Enter the desired details like the required number, date of the birth/ password, and asked fields.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of hall ticket for further uses.
Postulants must bring Admit card along with required documents to the examination hall. All the details about examination will available in the call letter.
The postulants who appear for the exam can download the UPSC NDA I Result from the official main portal after the declaration of the result. The contenders who are waiting for the UPSC NDA II Result 2019 will available shortly in this article. The UPSC NDA NA Result 2019 can download by using admit card number, date of birth from the website.