- 1 UPSC Engineer Service Notification 2018-19
- 1.1 Engineer Service Examination
- 1.2 Overview of UPSC ESE Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 UPSC ESE Apply Online 2018
UPSC ESE Notification 2018 Apply Online Engineer Jobs, Eligibility
Union Public Service Commission come up with the latest recruitment Notification to fill up vacancies of Engineer and this UPS commission declared Various vacant posts. The candidates are waiting for UPSC Engineer Notifications can apply for this notification by reading the eligibility details given below. The selection of candidates based on marks obtained in Engineering Services Examination and interview. The eligible candidates need to apply through online mode by visiting at UPSC Page. The online applications process is starting from September to October last week 2017. For more details read this page completely.
UPSC Engineer Service Notification 2018-19
The officials of UPSC every year releases many notifications to select the eligible aspirants for the organization. The contenders wait eagerly for the UPSC Calendar every year. This year the UPSC Calendar 2018 is now available on the official website. The apsirants who are waiting can check the exam dates. The officials have now opened the notice for the Engineer Jobs. There will be a huge opening as expected by the aspirants. Candidates who are waiting must be ready for the application forms. Now we have provided the details about the UPSC ESE Eligibility Criteria 2018 & application process. As soon as the officials upload the application form the apsirants must start applying.
Overview of UPSC ESE Recruitment 2018
Name of the commission: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the posts: Engineer
- Category I – Civil Engineering posts
- 2nd Category– Mechanical Engineering posts
- In Category III – Electrical Engineering posts
- In Category IV – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering posts
Total posts: Updated Soon
Name of test: Engineering Services Examination
Notice About: UPSC ESE Application Form
Last Date: 23rd October 2017
Location of Job: India
Details about the UPSC ESE Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Application fee details:
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rupees 200/- through online mode and no application fee for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates. For more details read official advt.
- Qualification: Interested candidates must have the qualified degree in engineering from a certified university which is incorporated by an act of the central /state legislature or educational institutions which were the establishment by an act of parliament. For other details make sure to read official advt.
- Age limit of applicants: Contenders who are applying for UPSE ESE Jobs 2018, age limit must be Minimum of 21 years & upper age limit of applicants must be 30 years and for upper age relaxation details visit the official page.
UPSC ESE Selection process:
- Engineering Services Examination
- Documents verification and final selected list.
The postulants who apply for the ESE Selection will be writing the Written exam first. The written test is held in two phases Preliminary and Mains Exam. The contenders who qualify the Prelims will be eligible for the Mains Exam.
The postulants who qualify both prelims and mains exam will be selected for the Interview process.
After the Interview process, the final selection will be done.
|Application Start Date||27th September 2017|
|Last date||23rd October 2017|
|UPSC ESE Prelims Exam Date||7th January 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||10 days before exam date|
|UPSC ESE Prelims Result||Jan/Feb 2018|
|UPSC ESE Mains Exam Date||1st July 2018|
|Admit Card/Result||Upadted Soon|
UPSC ESE Apply Online 2018
The aspirants who are interested in applying must submit their forms before the last date. The application forms will be available on the official website from 27th September 2017. Only the contenders who satisfy the mentioned norms must submit their UPSC ESE Application Form 2018. Below we have provided the instructions to help the applicants in applying. The candidates must read the notification & instructions completely before applying as the mistakes may lead to cancellation of form.
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs 2018
- Log on to official page of Union Public Service Commission
- Then click on latest notification link or find for link of Notification
- Read complete advt and eligible click on apply online
- Fill up all details in online application
- Submit application fee and take a print of application or candidates even can make a note of application number.
UPSC ESE 2018 Syllabus/Pattern of written test:
|Questions on General ability test:
Part A General English and
Part B General Studies
|02 Hours||200 marks|
|Engineering Paper I||02 Hours||200 marks|
|Engineering Paper II||02 Hours||200 marks|
|The Section II – Convention papers|
|Engineering paper – I||03 Hours||200 marks|
|Engineering paper – II||03 Hours||200 marks|
Details about the UPSC Admit Card 2018
The candidates must have the admit card compulsory so as to write the exam. The contenders can download it from the website few days before the exam date. The aspirants must have the application number to get the admit card. It is compulsory to get the hall ticket to the exam hall without which the contenders will not be allowed to write the exam. The aspirants can check the exam venue name, time & date of exam on the e-card of the respective contender.
UPSC ESE Exam Result 2018 & Merit List:
The apsirants after the exam can check the result from the website. The applicants can check our page for the details about the result, instructions and the links. The officials will announce the result only on the official website and the apsirants using the admit card number can download the result. The postulants who qualify the prelims exam will be eligible for the mains exam. Along with the result, the contenders can also check the merit list and mains exam date from our page.