- 1 UPSC CMS Notification 2019 Medical Services Eligibility, Online Apply
- 2 UPSC CMS Exam Eligibility Details 2019:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has posted the notification for the Combined Medical Service Exam 2019. The postulants who are interested in joining the Medical Filed can now check the details about the UPSC CMS Notification 2019 from the page below. The contenders must submit the UPSC CMS Application Form 2019 online before the last date. The aspirants who match the UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria 2019 can submit the form. The details about the eligibility, application & selection process are made available in the article below. The applicants can check the page & start applying online.
UPSC CMS Notification 2019 Medical Services Eligibility, Online Apply
The officials of the UPSC every year conducts various exams to the applicants who wish to get a job in the Govt sector all over Indian under various sectors. This is the most awaited exam by all the applicants. The Union Public Service Commission every year releases the UPSC Academic Calendar which contains the list of notifications & dates of the exam. The contenders can check the dates of the service there are interested and apply online. Now the officials have posted the UPSC CMS Recruitment 201 Notice on the website. The UPSC CMS Application Form 2019 will be available on the website from 10th April to 6th May 2019.
Overview of UPSC Medical Service Exam 2019
Authority Name: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Exam Name: Combined Medical Services Examination 2019.
Official page: www.upsc.gov.in
Notice About: UPSC CMS Application Dates.
Mode of Application: Online.
Start date of Application: 10th April 2019
LastDate of Application form: 6th May 2019
Date of Written Exam: 21st July 2019.
Job Location: India.
UPSC CMS Exam Eligibility Details 2019:
- Interested applicants of Combined Medical Services Examination minimum age limit must be 21 years and upper age limit must be 32 years as on 1stof Jan 2019 i.e i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1987 and complete details of upper age relaxation will available in official notification.
- Candidates who are applying for notification must have qualified MBBS from certified University/recognized by MCI.
- Applicants must be the citizen of India and for other details wait for some more time.
The Cost of Application:
- Candidates (Excepting Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee).
- All other contenders need to pay of fee of Rs. 200/– (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
Selection Process for CMS Posts:
- Written Exam and
UPSC CMS Apply Online Process 2019:
Applicants need to apply through online for UPSC Combined Medical Service Notification 2019 and before applying applicants make sure to read the complete eligibility conditions. This time UPSC CMS Application Process will start from 10th April 2019 and applications process will close on 6th May 2019. Other complete details will available soon in official notification of CMS 2019. The contenders can follow the below instructions and submit the UPSC CMS Exam Application Form 2019 online. The applicants must satisfy the eligibility norms before submitting the UPS C CMS Exam Online Application Form 2019.
- Open the official website for start applying.
- Check the Apply Online tab on the home page.
- Open the appropriate link of UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019 Notification from the list.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Fill the application details in the form and upload documents
- Submit them and save the application number.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern Syllabus and Model Paper 2019:
The aspirants who finish applying for the combined medical service exam will be searching for the exam syllabus. The candidates can check our page for the exam pattern & syllabus details for medical service exam. The applicants can also get the model paper, previous year paper from our site.
Details about the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019:
The officials are going to conduct the CMS Exam on 21st July 2019 at various exam centers. The applicants who have submitted the application form must have the UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket 2019 to appear for the exam. The applicant s can download the UPSC CMS E-Admit Card 2019 from the website few days before the exam date. The applicants can get the instructions to download UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card 2019 from our page soon after the application process. The officials will not allow writing the exam without the UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019 Call Letter.
UPSC CMS Results and Answer Key 2019:
The officials will announce the UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019 Result only on the official’s website few days after the exam. The contenders who wrote the exam can check the website for the details of UPSC CMS Exam Result 2019. The officials before the results will publish the UPSC CMS Answer Key 2019 on the website. The aspirants according to question paper set number can check the UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam Key 2019 from the website. By comparing the answers the applicants can get an idea about the scores in the exam. For details about the result & UPSC CMS Exam Solution Paper 2019, the aspirants can stay in touch with us regularly.
Merit List & UPSC CMS Cut Off 2019:
The applicants can download the merit list after checking the written exam result. The list contains the names of the applicants who are eligible for the Interview Process. The contenders will get the call letter from the officials who are eligible for the interview. The UPSC CMS Exam Cut off marks are the minimum marks to be obtained by the applicants in the exam. Basing on the category cut off for SC, ST, OBC, Gen, and PWD and the written exam scores the merit list will be prepared.
Important Dates of UPSC CMS Exam 2019:
|Application Start date||10th April 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||06th May 2019|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Date||21st July 2019|
|Admit Card availability||10 days before the exam date|
|Result Declaration Date||Updated Soon|
For more updates and details, the candidate needs to visit the official page of The Union Public Service Commission. From here, aspirants may also check UPSC CDS II Exam Notification 2019 and UPSC CAPF AC Notification 2019