- 1 UP NTT Teachers Admissions Date 2018 Notification, Application Form
- 1.1 Key Details of UP NTT Teachers Notification 2018:-
- 1.1.1 Details of Eligibility Condition UP NTT Teachers 2018 Recruitment:-
- 1.1 Key Details of UP NTT Teachers Notification 2018:-
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad declared the admission notification for UP NTT Teachers Nursery Teacher Training/ CT (Nursery) & D.P.Ed Course for upcoming academic Session. Candidates who want to apply for this UP NTT Teachers Admission 2018 Notification can read this page for updates of eligibility, applications, selections, application fee and other important details. Candidates even can read official UP CT/ NTT/ D.P.Ed Notification 2018 available in Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board and eligible applicants need to start applying through online mode on or before the last date. The Eligible females must visit the main portal to fill up the UP CT/ NTT/ D.P.Ed Application 2018 online. Postulants are advised to Apply Online before the due date after that no form will be entertained here.
UP NTT Teachers Admissions Date 2018 Notification, Application Form
Key Details of UP NTT Teachers Notification 2018:-
Name of Board: The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad.
Details of Course: Nursery Teacher Training/ CT (Nursery) / D.P.Ed Course.
Name of Courses: 2018.
Mode of Application: Online.
Start Date of Application Form: Updated Soon.
Final Date to Apply: Notified Soon.
Name of Institutions:
- Dau Dayal Mahila PG College (DDMPC), Firozabad and
- Maharshi Moolchand Yadav Education & Training Institute (MMYETI), Jaunpur.
Official Page: www.examregulatoryauthorityup.in
Details of Eligibility Condition UP NTT Teachers 2018 Recruitment:-
All applicants who want to apply for the NTT/ CT (Nursery) & D.P.Ed courses for the 2018-19 year must have completed Graduation from UGC recognized College or board or University with Minimum Marks of 50%. Applicants who belong to OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman will give age relaxation of 5% in Minimum Marks.
NTT/ CT (Nursery) & D.P.Ed courses for 2014-15 Applicants minimum age limit must be 18 Years & upper age/ maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01st of July, 2014 for upper age relaxation for OBC/ SC/ ST is 5 years & for PH candidates upper age relaxation will be 15 years.
Selection Process of UP NTT Teachers 2018:
Selection of applicants will be based on merit list of applicants. The Merit list will be prepared based on Marks obtained in the High School, Intermediate & Graduation marks. The students will get admission in the below institute-
- The Maharshi Moolchand Yadav Education & Training Institute and
- The Dau Dayal Mahila PG College.
Note: Applicants note that 50% of Seats are free and other 50% seats are paid in Total Allotted seats. There will be No Management Quota for applicants.
- Candidates who belong to General/ OBC Candidates Application Fee is Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST application fee is Rs. 200/-.
- The Application fee must be submitted in the form of Challan in a branch of SBI-State Bank of India.
Uttar Pradesh CT (Nursery) / NTT/ D.P.Ed Training Application Form 2018:-
Candidate needs to visit official page and fill the complete online applications. Applicants need to read official notification for complete details of the application and the last date to send applications is notified soon. Those who are interested in the Uttar Pradesh NTT Teacher Jobs they may fill the online UP CT (Nursery) 2018 Online Application Form through its official website on or before the last date. To apply UP NTT/ CT (Nursery)/ D.P.Ed Admission 2018 candidates need to fill the online UP NTT Teacher Online Form 2018 by following steps:
The Process to Apply for Uttar Pradesh NTT/ CT/ D.P.Ed Training Notification 2018:-
- Eligible contenders should visit the official website at UPBTE.
- Click on Online recruitment tab on the home page of UP.
- Find for the exact link like UP NTT Teacher Notification 2018.
- Read the complete instructions carefully about UP NTT Teachers Eligibility Criteria.
- Enter required fields in the Uttar Pradesh NTT Teachers Application Form 2018 with necessary details of applications.
- Make payment of application fee through SBI.
- At last, after final recheck enters on submit key.
- Take a copy of application page for future use and references.
UP CT (Nursery)/ CTT/ D.P.Ed Merit List 2018 Details:-
Once the board received the Applications from interested contenders, they will shortlist the eligible and call for counseling. Result/ Selection list will declare by the official after a few months. Candidates will get the UP NTT Merit List on the official website. The Merit Lisy/ Selection List is prepared by the officials based on the marks obtained in the class 10th/ 12th class/ Graduation. The merit list aspirants will get the admission to various courses NTT/ CT (Nursery) D.P.Ed.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Start Date of Online Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Final Date to Submit the Application Form||Notified Soon|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||Updated Soon|
|Merit List Availability Date||Available Shortly|
In this article, we have shared UP NTT 2018 Online Application Form details so those who are eligible and interested, they need to read details from above before going to apply UP CT (Nursery) Training 2018 and then complete their online registration before the due date. Here we have updates all the details and other useful information which are required at the time of filling Uttar Pradesh D.P.Ed Training Application Form 2018. Apart from this if any candidates will face any kind of issue then they may leave a message below in comment box. Hope above all information will be very useful to you. For more check the official website of UPBTE. Contestants are requested to stay tuned with us to check more and more upcoming Govt Jobs.