UKSSSC Junior Engg Admit Card 2019: The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board (UKSSSB) management authorities have released the advertisement for 100 Junior Engineer (Civil) jobs in the 2019 year. Contenders UKSSSC JE Application 2019 dates are available from 15th July to 25th August 2019. The UKSSSC Junir Engineer (Civil) job recruiting process is as follows written exam. Contenders who are going to write the exam those are must carry the UKSSSC Junior Engg Admit Card 2019 into the exam center.
UKSSSC Junior Engg Admit Card 2019 Exam date, Syllabus
Post applied candidates can check the UKSSSC JE Syllabus 2019 to know the subject wise questions and marks. Board officials are planning to release the UKSSSC Junior Engg Exam Date 2019 on the web sslot for the convenience of the job seekers. Every year the UKSSSC board officials are planning to issue the many more notifications for various jobs. After completion of the exam, appeared aspirants can check the UKSSSC JE Exam Result 2019 on the website. Postulants can check below to know the admit card download steps, exam pattern, syllabus, and others.
Overview of UKSSSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019
|Conducting board name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board (UKSSSB)|
|Vacancy name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Number of posts||100|
|Category of article||Admit card, syllabus|
|Online application forms initial date||15th July 2019|
|Application forms closing date||25th August 2019|
|Selection process||Written exam|
|Available date admit card||10-20 days before the exam|
Admit Card for UKSSSC JE Exam 2019
The UKSSSC officials have released the Junior Engineer exam date and hall ticket on the website soon. Contenders need to carry the admit card while attending the Junior Engineer. Candidates without admit card examiner will not be allowed into the exam. Authorities will release the Hall Ticket of UKSSSC JE 2019 on the website. Candidates can download the admit card for the JE (Civil) exam by giving the details. Aspirants can check and download the admit card from the official website by giving the details like application number and date of birth.
Candidates who are applying for this post those are waiting to check the admit card link on the website. The UKSSSC JE Exam Admit Card contains all the details like exam date, admit card number, exam time, exam center and more details. Here we are providing the steps to download the hall ticket/ admit card from the website. Aspirants can follow the below steps to download the admit card from the web portal.
Download Steps for UKSSSC JE Exam Hall Ticket 2019:
- Visit the official website of the sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Search for the Junior Engineer exam hall ticket 2019 link on the main portal.
- Click the required admit card link.
- Enter the details as required.
- Click the submit/ next button.
- Admit card will appear/ display on the screen.
- Check it’s correct or not.
- Then, click the download button.
- Take the print copy of the hall ticket while you are going to write the exam.
Syllabus for UKSSSC JE Exam 2019
- Indian political system
- Current Affairs-Regional, National & International
- General Science
- India’s achievements in science and technology
- Environmental Issues
- Disaster Management- mitigation strategies and prevention and sustainable development
- Rights issues such as gender, caste, tribe, disability
- Inclusive policies
- Social exclusion
- Indian constitution
- Governance & public policy
- Socio-economic, political and cultural history of Haryana
- Moral values and professional ethics in education
- Economic and social development of India & Haryana
Post Related Technical Subjects:
- Engineering Materials
- Construction Equipment, Planning and Manegement
- Structural Analysis
- Irrigation Engineering
- Engineering Drawings
- Transportation Engineering
- Concrete Technology
- Estimation and Coating, and
- The Strength of Materials
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- The Design of R.C.C. Structure, steel structure, masonry structure
- अलंकार, रस
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव
- वाक्यसंशोधन- कारक, वर्तनी, वचन, लिंग, काल, त्रुटि से संबंधित
- States & Capitals
- Art & Culture
- Countries & Capitals
- Sports & Games
- Famous Personalities
- Indian Constitution
- Current GK
- Current Events
- Economic Scene
- Daily News
- Scientific Research
- Countries & Currencies
- National & Internation affairs
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2019
|Exam type||Topic name||Marks||Test duration||Questions|
|Objective type multiple choice questions||General Awareness||100||2 hours||100|
|Post Related Technical Subjects|
- Paper consists of 100 objective multiple choice questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There will be 1/4th mark negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Test duration have 2hours.
Results for UKSSSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019
Attempted contendes can check the resutls link on the website. Download the results from the website by giving the details like hall ticket number, name, and date of birth. Result help to know the exam marks and candidate information. After issue the results by the board officials, we will intimate a direct link to check and download the UKSSSC JE Result 2019 from our website. Job hunters who have cleared from the exam those are waiting to check the next procedure details on the website. Postulants to know more details about the job those keep touch with our website for the latest updates.
|Notification releasing date||9th July 2019|
|Application starting forms||15th July 2019|
|End of application forms||25th Aug 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Before 10-15 days of the exam|
|Exam date||December 2019|