The Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) notification has soon released on the official portal. The UCEED conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Bombay. The admission will be in B.Design course at the UG level. The process of admission will be starting 3rd week of October 2019. Every year the conducts the UCEED for the admissions of eligible students. The candidates who are waiting for the notification can read this page for the latest updates regarding the notification along with the Application process, Exam Dates, Syllabus and Eligibility details.
UCEED Online Application 2019-20 Exam Dates, Eligibility & Admit Card
The UCEED Exam is conducted every year to give the admissions to the eligible postulants in the courses. The aspirants who wish to get the admissions to apply every year. This exam is conducted by various IIT Institutions every year. This year the notice is now available on the official website. The aspirants can now download the UCEED Boucher 2020 and start submitting the application form. The postulants must be ready to submit the UCEED Application Form 2020 before the last date. Below we have provided all the required forms and application steps to help the contenders. The forms must reach the officials before the end date. Check the below page completely to get the latest updates.
Brief Details of UCEED Notification 2020:-
- Conducting Organisation: Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Bombay.
- Admission Courses: B. Des(Bachelor of Design).
- Name of the Test: Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design-UCEED.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Starting date of application: 3rd Week of October 2019.
- Closing date for applications: 2nd Week of November 2019.
- Date of Examination: 4th Week of January 2019.
- Selection Scheme: UCEED Written Exam.
- Main Link: www.iitb.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for UCEED 2020:-
The candidate must have qualified 12th Standard(In any other stream) from recognized board or university.
The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1997, if belonging to the GEN or OBC-NCL category and on or after October 1, 1992, if belonging to the SC, ST or PWD category.
Those who have passed/appearing the qualifying examination in 2017 or earlier are not eligible to apply.
Selection Process for B.Des Admission 2019:-
- UCEED Exam.
- Counselling Process.
UCEED 2019 Admission Procedure:-
Applicants who have qualified the UCEED examination and want to take admission in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIITDM Jabalpur are required to fill the common application form for admission to the B.Des programme. The application form will be available in the IIT Bombay admission portal. Seats will be allotted based on the applicant UCEED rank, category, and choice of institutes.
Examination Fee Structure:-
Pay the application fee through credit card/debit card.
UCEED Online Registration 2019, Apply Online:-
Aspirants who have to meet the UCEED Eligibility Criteria those can apply for the UCEED entrance exam from the official website on or before the due dates. Aspirants need to make the UCEED 2019 Online Registration before filling the form. You can make the registration by correct details, Vail Mobile number, and Email Id. Postulants need to keep ready the scan copies of documents, photo and sign for upload in the UCEED Exam Application 2019. You are mention below some basic steps for Apply Online UCEED 2019.
How to Apply Online for UCEED Exam 2019:-
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- For details, candidates have to go through with the information brochure this will available to the official page of IIT Bombay.
- Read the eligibility instructions and apply online by filling valid details.
- Upload recent photo and signature with the scanned copy of the required documentation.
- Pay processing/examination fee and submit the page.
- Save it and take a printout for further reference.
Tentative Dates of UCEED 2019:-
|01||Starting date of online applying||3rd week of October 2019|
|02||Last Date for submission of online application form||the 2nd week of November 2019|
|03||Admit card downloading for UCEED||4th week of December 2019|
|04||Date of Examination||4th week of January 2020|
|05||Declaration of Result||3rd week of February 2020|
|06||Downloading of Score Card||4th week of February 2020|
|07||Application for B.Des programme||2nd week of June 2020|
|08||Seat Allotment Round 1||1st week of July 2020|
|09||Allotment Round 2||2nd week of July 2020|
|10||Seat Allotment Round 3||3rd week of July 2020|
Admit Card for UCEED 2019:-
The applied candidates can download the UCEED 2019 Admit Card/ hall ticket from the university official website and that will be available 10 days prior to exam date. The officials will release the UCEED Hall Ticket 2019 on its official site.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern:-
- UCEED is a Computer Based Test(CBT).
- The paper will consist of 3 sections namely A, B, and C.
- The test will contain a total of 80 questions of maximum 300 marks.
- Questions in each section will be of different type.
- Section A(Numerical Answer Type) & B (MSQs) separately contains 20 questions & Sec C(MCQs) contains 40 questions
- Each correct answer in Section A will carry 4 marks, Section B carries 4 marks for each right answer and for Section C, 3 marks will be given for each correct response.
- The time period of UCEED exam paper is 3 hours.
- For more details check the advertisement.
Syllabus Topics are:
- Design thinking and problem-solving.
- Observation and design sensitivity.
- Analytical and logical reasoning.
- Environmental and social awareness.
- Language and creativity.
- Visualization and spatial ability.
The IIT Officials will declare the Results and Rank Card on the official web portal, for more updates stay in touch with our articles. Applicants whose qualify will be eligible to take admission into IIT Bombay.
The Result of UCEED Exam 2019:-
Candidates can check out their UCEED 2019 Result from the official website in Feb 2019. The aspirants can download the UCEED Exam 2019 Result using the admit card number from the website. The applicants must score the minimum marks as per the category cut off to get the admission. The aspirants after checking the UCEED Entrance Result 2019 can also download the UCEED Rank Card 2019 from the website. The complete details about the result, UCEED Score Card 2019 download process, links will be made available on our page soon.
Three rounds of seat allocation will conduct. However, once the seats are filled, the seat allocation will be closed. Seats will be allotted based on the applicant UCEED rank. For more details and updates stay in touch with our article through our link. From here, applicants may also check GATE Application 2019 and AIMA MAT Application 2019