- 1 TSPSC TRT Cutoff 2018 ~Passing/ Qualifying Marks
- 1.1 Key Details Of TSPSC TRT Cut Off 2018
tspsc trt result, result of tspsc trt, telangana trt cut off, telangana trt passing marks, telangana trt result expected cut off, tspsc trt exam pattern, download tspsc trt result, tspsc trt result download, Telangana trt qualifying marks, merit list of tspsc trt, www.tspsc.gov.in, tspsc, tspsc teacher recruitment test result,
TSPSC TRT Cutoff 2018 ~Passing/ Qualifying Marks
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has soon conducted the TRT exam in the month of Feb 2018 at various examination centers. Candidates who are participated in this examination those are now checked and download the TSPSC TRT Result 2018 on the official portal. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has conducted the TS TRT 2017 exam for candidates who are looking for a career as a Teachers in Telangana state schools. TSPSC will announce the result and cutoff marks for TS TRT 2018 Cut Off in category wise. The TS TRT Result will soon declare on 1st week of March 2018 onwards. The conducting authority will release the results for TS TRT 2018 in online as per schedule.
Candidates who are successfully completed in this examination those are now eagerly waiting for the Telangana TRT Result 2018 on the official portal. TS TRT 2017 for recruitment of 8792 posts of School Assistants(S.A), language pandits, Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT), Physical Education Teachers, in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad and Municipal schools in the state through District Selection(DSC). Every year the Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the different notifications for different vacancy applications. If you get more details about Telangana State Teacher Vacancy Cut Off 2018 as result declaration date, cut off, resulting in the downloading process, exam pattern all are updated with below information.
Key Details Of TSPSC TRT Cut Off 2018
- Conducting Board: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Name of The Exam: Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT)
- No Of Vacancy: 8792 Posts
- Name of The Post: Teacher Posts
- Article Category: Cut Off
- Work Location: Telangana
- Application Closing Date: 30th Nov 2017
- Exam Conducting Date: Feb 2018
- Result Status: Released soon
- Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State PSC TRT Cut Off 2018
Few days after the declaration of the result the department soon release the Telangana TRT Cutoff 2018 is minimum qualified marks, every candidate should obtain as above or equal the cutoff marks to pass in the School Assistant SA posts from Telangana State TRT. The cutoff marks help to exam authority to filter the qualified candidates, the category wise cutoff marks are prescribed by the official. Based on the category, candidates should secure the category wise marks to get a place in the TSPSC TRT written test selection list. The cut of marks based on some factors they are.
- No of vacancy available.
- No of candidates participated.
- Question paper difficulty base.
- Previous Cut off etc.
Result Of Telangana Teacher Recruitment Test 2018
After successful conduction of TSPSC TRT Teachers Exam Candidates can check it’s Result and Cut off Marks as well through the official site of Telangana State Public Service Commission but just after exam many of reputed coaching center uploaded their own result on their websites. So, through this candidates can check their performance. But it is expected that after 1 month of examination official can release TSPSC TRT Teachers Result 2018 on their official site. Candidates check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. If you get more details to visit the below article.
Instructions To Get The TSPS TRT Result 2018
- First of all, visit the official site of the Telangana Public Service Commission i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Check for the newly available updates on the homepage.
- Search for the TS TRT Result 2018 online link.
- Check whether it is the correct link or not.
- Now open the TS DSC Exam Result 2018 page.
- Enter the required details like name, roll number etc.
- Recheck the details and click on the submit button.
- Telangana TRT Result 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Check your result with the help of TS TRT Scorecard 2018.
- Finally, take a print out of the result for the future use.
Exam Pattern/ Syllabus of TRT 2018
- The time duration of the written exam is 2 Hours 30 Minutes
School Asst Exam:
|Subjects||Syllabus||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND
|Syllabus as notified||10||10|
|GENERAL ENGLISH||The syllabus for
English shall be
proficiency in the
up to Secondary
Level (X Class)
|HISTORY, PRINCIPLES AND
FOUNDATIONS OF PHYSICAL
|ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY||06||12|
AND METHODS OF TEACHING
IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION:
|HEALTH EDUCATION AND
EVALUATION IN PHYSICAL
|RECREATION AND LEISURE
|CONCEPTS OF WELLNESS
|SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY AND
|CONCEPTS OF YOGA||05||10|
|OFFICIATING AND COACHING||12||24|
|RESEARCH AND STATISTICS
IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Syllabus Of TRT:
ENGLISH (Marks: 10)
1. Parts of speech
3. Types of sentences
4. Articles and prepositions
5. Degrees of Comparison
6. Direct speech and indirect speech
8. Voice – Active and passive voice
9. Use of phrases
10. Comprehension of a prose passage
HISTORY, PRINCIPLES, AND FOUNDATIONS OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION:
Introduction: Meaning, Definition, and Scope of Physical Education, Aims and Objectives of Physical Education, Importance of Physical Education in the present era.
• Historical Development of Physica1 Education: Greece, Germany, British Period (Before 1947), Physical Education in India (After 1947), Contribution of Akhadas and Vyayamsalas, H.V.P.Mandals, Institutions / Bodies in Physical Educations and Sports: YMCA, LNIPE, NSNIS, IOA, SAI,SAF, SGF, PYKKA, RGKA, SATS, Physical Education & Sports Universities.
• Policies, Schemes, Awards: Bharata Ratna, Padmasri, Padmabhushan, Padmavibhushan, Arjuna, Dronacharya, Rajiv Khel Ratna, Ekalavya, Jhansi Laxmibai, Abhimanyu,, Trophies/ Cups in Physical Education and Sports acetate/ National level.
• FOUNDATIONS OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION: Philosophical foundation: Idealism, Pragmatism, Naturalism, Realism, humanism, Existentialism and Indian Philosophy, and Culture. Fitness and wellness movement in the contemporary perspectives, Sports for all and its role in the maintenance and promotion of fitness.
• PRINCIPLES OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION: Biological: Growth and development, Gender Difference: Physical, Physiological & Anthropometric (Sheldon and Kretchmer)
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Physical Education Teacher||416|
|School Assistant (Physical Education)||09|
|Secondary Grade Teacher||5415|
|Total No. of Posts||8792 Vacancies|
District Wise vacancy:
|Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
|Khotagudam Bhadradri||185 posts|
|Jayashankar (Bhupalpally)||319 posts|
|Gadwal (Jogulamba)||438 posts|
|Komaram Bheem||894 posts|
|Nagar Kurnool||385 posts|
|Rajanna Siricilla||76 posts|
|Ranga Reddy||521 posts|
|Sanga Reddy||903 posts|
|Warangal Rural||158 posts|
|Warangal Urban||22 posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||8792 Posts|