TS Polycet Entrance Online Apply 2017 Notification, Exam Dates & Admit Card
State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), will declare notification of Admission through TS POLYCET 2017 for admission of applicants into various diploma programmes for the 2017-18 academic year, government, Private unaided polytechnics and Private unaided Engineering institutions in the state of Telangana. Candidates who are interested and waiting for the updates of State Board of Technical Education and Training TS POLYCET 2017 updates go through with this complete page and here we have details of TS POLYCET 2017 eligibility, applications, dates, and syllabus along with admission process. We hope this page will useful to all applicants and official notification will be declared in the month of March 2017.
Name of Authority: State Board of Technical Education and Training
Name of Courses: Diploma courses
Academic year: 2017-18
Status of Notification: March 2017
Date of Exam: Available Soon
TS Polycet 2017 Eligibility Details:
- Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- Candidates belong to Telangana state.
- Applicants’ Minimum qualification is the SSC/10th class with 35% marks from any state board or other certified board.
- Qualification must be in Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Applicants with the 10th class from TOSS/ NIOS/CBSE/APOSS/ICSE need to pass Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics with minimum 35%.
- No age limit for TS Polycet 2017 applicants
Application Fee TS POLYCET 2017:
Applicants who are from general category need to pay application fee of Rs. 330/- and applicants of for SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 165/-.
Online Application Process of TS POLYCET 2017:
Candidates who want to apply for TS Polycet 2017 need to fill the application form through online mode and this process will start in the second week of March 2017 (tentatively).Students can fill the online application and applicants make sure apply application fee, attach all documents and finally click on submit. State Board of Technical Education and Training will declare complete details soon in official page.
Syllabus of TS POLYCET 2017:
|A||Mathematics||60 Questions||60 Marks||2 Hours|
|B||Physics||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|C||Chemistry||30 Questions||30 Marks|
- Notification Released – 11th March 2017
- Online application Starting: 14th March 2017
- Online application form Closing Date: 11th April 2017
- Exam Date: 22nd April 2017 (11.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Results Declaration – 5th May 2017