- 1 TN TRB Recruitment 1111 BT Assistant Notification 2017 Apply Online, Eligibility
TN TRB Recruitment 1111 BT Assistant Notification 2017 Apply Online, Eligibility
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for 1111 B.T Assistant Lecturer Posts 2017. Candidates who are interesting may apply for TN TRB BT Assistant Notification 2017. Before applying candidates can check the eligibility, selection, pay scale, application dates here. The selection will be done on the basis of TN TET merit. Qualified candidates of Tamil Nadu TET 2012/13/14 may apply through online on or before the 20th March 2017. Applications are already started 10th March 2017. Aspirants can also check the Merit List, Result etc here.
Brief Details of Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017:
Name of Organization: Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu.
Designation Name: B.T. Assistant.
Total Posts: 1111 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Application Availability Dates: 10th March 2017 to 20th March 2017.
Result/Merit List: Declared Soon.
Official website: trb.tn.nic.in
Total no of Vacancies: 1111 Positions.
- Backlog Vacancy: 623 Posts.
- Current vacancy: 286 Posts.
Eligibility Conditions for TN TRB BT Assistant Jobs 2017:
Candidates who applied for TN TRB Recruitment 2017 must have B.A/B.Sc/B.Litt/B.Ed with valid TN TET Score.
There is no age limit for Tamil Nadu TRB BT Assistant jobs.
The Process of Selection:
The applicants will be selected for B.T Assistant posts based on TN TET Exam Score and Merit List.
Selected aspirant will get good pay scale as per Tamil Nadu government norms.
- General category candidates will deposit Rs.600/- only.
- Reserved category candidates (ST/SC) have to pay Rs.150/– only.
How to Apply for TN TRB B.T Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly log on to the official website of Tamil Nadu TRB.
- Search for the link related to TRB B.T Assistant Recruitment 2017 in the notification panel.
- Click on the link, read it carefully.
- Now click on the apply online option and fill all the required entries, get your photograph and signature uploaded.
- Pay application fee as mentioned in the notice.
- Submit the form by clicking submit option and take a printout of it.
Result & Merit List for TRB BT Asst Lecturer Jobs 2017:
The TN TRB B.T Assistant Result 2017 will be declared online on the official website after complete the application process. Based on TET score the organization official will prepare the merit list. The TRB B.T Assistant Merit list will prepare based on the Vacancy, no of applicants. After completion of the application process, participants can check the merit list through online. Merit list shows the selected candidates details.
Joining details and other details available on the official website soon.
|Starting Date of Online Application Process||10th March 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application form||20th March 2017|
|Result/Merit List Availbility||Updated Soon|
Candidates stay touch with us to get the latest information about this article.