- 1 TISSNET Online Apply 2019 Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Dates & Pattern
- 184.108.40.206 Short Point of TISSNET UG & PG Admission 2019:-
- 220.127.116.11 Exam Pattern for TISS National Entrance Test 2019:-
- 18.104.22.168 Tentative Dates:-
- 22.214.171.124 How to Apply for TISSNET 2019 Exam:-
- 126.96.36.199 TISSNET Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019:-
- 188.8.131.52 Result for TISSNET UG PG Courses 2019:-
- 184.108.40.206 TISSNET PIT/ PI Details & Selection Procedure:-
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is going to invite online application for the admissions to UG & PG Courses for the academic session 2019-20 through Tata Institute f Social Sciences National Entrance Test (TISSNET). So interested applicants download the advertisement from the official website and check TISSNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria and after that, they will able to fill Application form via Online Mode with the help of instruction which will be available on the advertisement. The officials of the TISS is going to conduct the admission process from November 2018. The TISSNET 2019 is only for the candidates who wish to get the seats in the TISS campuses located at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati & Tuljapu. The contenders who satisfy the eligibility norms need to submit the TISSNET Application Form 2019 on or before the last date. Further details of TISSNET Application Process & dates are available on the page now.
TISSNET Online Apply 2019 Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Dates & Pattern
The students who want to appear in this exam can apply for the exam through the official web page. The availability of TISSNET Admission Application is mentioned in the notice given below. The students can check the official web portal for more information on TISSNET Entrance 2019.
The applicants who wish to get the seat in various UG/ PG Courses in TISS Campuses can apply for the TISSNET Exam 2019. The TISSNET is the national level entrance exam given the admission into various UG/ PG courses in TATA Institute of Social Sciences. Previously the officials use to conduct the entrance exam, as usual, this year also TISS is going to conduct entrance exam PIT/ PI to provide admission. The details of TISSNET Exam 2018 like exam pattern, application steps, fee structure, admission details, syllabus info & others are mentioned in the notice below.
Short Point of TISSNET UG & PG Admission 2019:-
Name of the university: Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Exam Name: Tata Institute f Social Sciences National Entrance Test- TISSNET 2019.
Courses Offered: BA & MA.
Admission for: UG & PG Courses.
Category: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria.
Mode of Application: Online.
Initial Date to Apply: November 2018.
Final Date of Online Application: Dec 2018.
TISSNET Exam Date: January 2019.
Result Date: January 2019.
Official Website: www.tiss.edu
Eligibility Criteria for TISS National Entrance Test Admission 2019:-
- UG Courses: To apply for the TISSNET Exam 2019 candidates must be completed Intermediate/ 10+2th class from any certified board.
- PG Courses: Applicants should have passed Bachelors of Degree from any recognized university.
- General category candidates to pay application fees: Rs. 1025/-.
- SC/ ST category candidates to pay application fees: Rs. 275/-.
|Programmes||General Category||SC/ ST/ OBC||Make fees Payment|
|Programmes 1||Rs. 1030/-||Rs. 260/-|
|Programmes 2||Rs. 2060/-||Rs. 520/-||Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking.|
|Programmes 3||Rs. 3090/-||Rs. 780/-|
|Programmes||General Category||SC/ ST/ OBC Category||Make fees Payment|
|Programmes 1||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Programmes 2||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 500/-||SBI Challan.|
|Programmes 3||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 750/-|
Exam Pattern for TISS National Entrance Test 2019:-
Under Graduate Courses:
- The Entrance exam will be conducted through online mode.
- The question paper will contain 100 questions for 100 Marks.
- Duration of time is 90 Minutes.
|Current Affairs, Social Awareness & Logical and Analytical Reasoning||60 minutes||60 Marks.|
|English||30 minutes||40 Marks.|
Post Graduate Courses:
- The exam will be conducted in Online Mode.
- The question paper will contain 100 questions for 100 Marks.
- Duration of time is 100 Minutes.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
|Subjects||No Of Question||Max Marks|
|Maths and Logical Reasoning||30||30|
|Starting date to online application form||the 2nd week of Nov 2018|
|Last Date of Form Submission||Dec 2018|
|Admit card Download||10 days before the exam date|
|Date of Entrance Exam||January 2019|
|Result Declaration||Jan 2019|
How to Apply for TISSNET 2019 Exam:-
- candidates can need to open the official web portal.
- Search for the TISS NET Entrance Exam Application Form 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the online application form with necessary details without any mistakes.
- Upload a scanned pass photo size & signature.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
- Send to the application form with mentioned document & application to below address.
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
TATA Institute of Social Sciences,
Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
TISSNET Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019:-
TISSNET Admit Card 2019 for the eligible candidates on its web portal a few days before the entrance exam. It is should that every candidate who is going to appear for the entrance exam have to carry hall ticket along with identity proof. By using the application is aspirants may download the TISSNET Hall Ticket 2019. As without call letter, postulants are not allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
Result for TISSNET UG PG Courses 2019:-
Appeared candidates can check their TISSNET 2019 Results from the official web page. The University will announce the TISS National Entrance Test Result 2019 will update soon on the official website. By using the hall ticket number aspirants need to download the TISSNET Exam 2019 Result. For more info candidates can to need to stay connected with the official website.
TISSNET PIT/ PI Details & Selection Procedure:-
Postulants who have secured at least cutoff marks will call for PIT/ PI rounds conducted by the TISS based on merit list. Applicants should appear for Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview (PIT/PI) with all required certificates. For PG courses, the weightage for the General & reserved category should be 50% for TISSNET, 30% for PIT & 30% for PI.
For more details about TISSNET UG PG Courses will update soon in this article so, candidates can need to stay in touch with this portal.