- 1 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 Download Region Wise Admit Card, LDC, DEO Exam Pattern
- 1.0.1 SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Download 10+2 Tier 1 Exam Hall Ticket:-
- 1.0.2 SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Pattern Details:
- 126.96.36.199 CHSL Tier-1 Exam Pattern
- 188.8.131.52 Syllabus of SSC 10+2 (CHSL) Exam:-
- 184.108.40.206 Staff Selection Commission CHSL Results and Cut-off 2019:
The Staff Selection Commission will soon declare admit cards of Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2017 in official page. The postulants who wish to write the exam need to have the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019. The applicants who are waiting for the hall ticket & exam date can check the details on the page below. The contenders must have the hall ticket to write the exam. Applied aspirants need to check SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019 Tier-1/2/3 from here. We provide full details of SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 Tier-I/ II/ III in this article. To get the high score in the exam, aspirants must know the Pattern of SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam 2019. From here, you can check the SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus, admit card download process, Tier-I/ II/ III Exam date, result declaration date, etc.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 Download Region Wise Admit Card, LDC, DEO Exam Pattern
The officials of the CHSL every year post the recruitment notice to recruit the applicants for the various post. The contenders who eagerly wait for the notice apply every time. This year the CHSL LDC/DEO Notification 2019 was released by the SSC officials. The notice was available a few days before and many contenders have submitted the application form. Now the officials are all ready to conduct the SSC CHSL Exam. The postulants can check the below page for the details about the SSC CHSL Region Wise Hall Ticket.
Key Details of SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Notification 2019:-
Commission Name: Staff Selection Commission- SSC.
Name of Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)-2019.
Academic Year: 2018-19.
Name of Posts: Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Sorting Assistant and Court Clerks.
Notice About: SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Syllabus, Admit Card.
Date of Exam Tier-1: 2nd Aug to 6th Sept 2019
Admit Card Release Date: One Week Before the Examination
Tier-1 Result Date: Notified Soon.
Location of Job: India
Website Address: ssc.nic.in
Important Dates of SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam-2019:-
|Application Start Date||5th March 2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission||5th April 2019|
|SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Date Tier 1||2nd Aug to 6th Sept 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||1 week before the exam date|
|Result Date of SSC CHSL Tier I Exam||Released Soon|
|SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Date||29th Sept 2019|
|Declaration Date of CHSL 10+2 Tier 2 Exam Result||Notified Soon|
|CHSL Tire III Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|SSC 10+2 Tier-3 Exam Result Declared in||Soon Releases|
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Download 10+2 Tier 1 Exam Hall Ticket:-
Candidates need to download SSC CHSL Admit Cards before 10 days of an exam from SSC page. SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Admit Card 2019 will is available as per region. Below are some simple steps to download the Hall ticket of SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019. The CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019 Admit Card SSC contains the exam date, venue details & time of the exam. The aspirants must have the application number to download the SSC 10+2 Tier-1 Hall Ticket. The postulants can follow the below instructions or the link to get the Admit Card of SSC 10+2 Exam 2019.
How to Download SSC Exam Hall Ticket 2019 Tier I:-
- Log on to visit the official page of Staff Selection Commission.
- On the home page, click on the Admit Card tab.
- Applicants need to Click on the region and then open SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Admit Card 2019 Link.
- Now in the page candidates need to enter application details.
- Click on Submit details.
- The call letters of 10+2 available on the screen.
- Open and take a print for candidates use.
Name of SSC Regions:
|SSC Regions||Name of States|
|SSCCR (Allahabad) www.ssc-cr.org||Bihar, UP|
|SSCKKR (Bangalore) www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||Kerala, Karnataka|
|SSCER (Kolkata) www.sscer.org||A&N Island, Odisha, Jharkhand, Sikkim, West Bengal|
|SSCNWR (Chandigarh) www.sscnwr.org||Haryana, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab|
|SSCNER (Guwahati) www.sscner.org.in||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura|
|SSCMPR (Raipur) www.sscmpr.org||Chhattisgarh, MP|
|SSCSR (Chennai) www.sscsr.gov.in||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu|
|SSCNR (New Delhi) sscnr.net.in||Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand|
|SSCWR (Mumbai) www.sscwr.net||Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra|
Selection Process for CHSL 10+2 DEO/LDC Jobs:
Applicants selection will do on the basis of following rounds conducted by the Staff Selection Authority.
- Tier-1 Exam (Objective Type).
- Tier-2 Exam Descriptive)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-3).
- Document Verification.
The aspirants who qualify the Tier 1 exam will be eligible for the Tier 2 and so on. The applicants can now check the exam pattern & syllabus for all the tier exam.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Pattern Details:
The officials will conduct the online based computer exam (Tier-1)) for the applied applicants. The first exam will be SSC CHSL Tier 1 EXam 2019 held from 2nd Aug to 6th Sept 2019. The aspirants who qualify the Tier 1 will be eligible CHSL T2 Exam 2019. The applicants can check the SSC CHSL T1 Exam Pattern 2019 & start preparing for the exam.
CHSL Tier-1 Exam Pattern
- Tier-1 Examination will consist of 100 objective type questions of 200 marks.
- The test will consist of 4 sections and each section contains 25 questions of 50 marks.
- Candidates will get 1 hour to complete this objective type question paper and the test will be online.
- There will be a Negative Marking i.e 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong option.
- The question will be in both English & Hindi language.
|Part||Subject Name||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|Total||100 Q||200 M|
Note: 80 min to give the complete this test for VH/ OH aspirants.
CHSL Tier-II Exam Pattern
Tier-2 will consist of Descriptive Test for 100 marks. The question will be from quantitative and English. Candidates will get 1 hour to complete this test.
Note 20 min extra time given to the PWD aspirants.
|Tier II (Descriptive)||100 marks||2 Hours|
SSC 10+2 Tier-III Exam Pattern (Skil Test/ Typing Test)
Tier III will be the Data Entry Test. This will be applicable only for the post of Assistant Audit Officer. For the Typing test, there will be 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes will be of qualifying nature.
|Tier III||2000-2200(two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes||15 Minutes for Typing skill|
Note: Only Candidates who are VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy) and OH with the deformity in writing hand will be allowed 35 minutes including compensatory time 20 minutes for the skill test.
Syllabus of SSC 10+2 (CHSL) Exam:-
Tier-1 Exam Syllabus
- Semantic Analogy.
- Semantic Series.
- Symbolic operations.
- Figural Classification.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Semantic Classification.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Figural Analogy.
- Semantic Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Space Orientation.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Spot the Error.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Cloze Passage.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of the Whole Number.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- The Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations:
- Mixture and Allegation
- Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages
- Time and work.
- Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss
- Time and distance
- Discount, Partnership Business
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems)
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- STATISTICAL CHARTS:
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Complementary angles
- Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Politics.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Geography of India & Gujarat.
- Scientific Research.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Particular reference to Rajasthan State.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Results and Cut-off 2019:
Staff Selection Commission will declare Tier-1exam results and applicants note to download SSC CHSL Tier-1 2019 Results only from an official. SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut-off will be based on candidate’s category as SC, OBC, ST, Gen & PWD and state. Applicants will be called for documents verification based on written test results. The aspirants can also check the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer key 2019 from the website soon after the exam. Candidates need to visit the official page of Staff Selection Commission for more details and applicants even can follow this page on regular basis.
We have tried toa mention all necessary details about SSC CHSL Tier-1/2/3 Syllabus here. If candidates need any other information about syllabus or exam pattern they should visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who want to get syllabuses of another exam should visit here.