- 1 SSB Constable (GD) Recruitment 2019 Notification 150 Jobs Apply Online
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has published the career notification on its official website regarding SSB Constable Recruitment 2019. SSB is inviting applications from the Indian aspirants to fill 150 posts of Constable (General Duty) vacancies. All the candidates can check the SSB Constable (GD) Recruitment 2019 to visit the official notification. Therefore, candidates who are interested in SSB jobs and find eligible for SSB Constable post can apply for SSB Recruitment through online at the official website. Read the complete article for more information about SSB Recruitment 2019. The department authorities have announced the applications from 13th July to 13th Aug 2019. The Sashastra Seema Bal Constable vacancy selection process is based on the Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Documentation, Trade Test, Medical Examination. All the candidates can check the SSB Constable Notification 2019 to visit the below advertisement link.
Candidates who are interested to apply for the SSB Constable 2019 Applications need to apply on or before the last date. Every year the Sashastra Seema Bal had released the different notifications for different vacancy applications. Interested candidates apply for these applications before the last date. If you want to get more details about the SSB Constable ( General Duty) Vacancy 2019 like eligibility, selection process, application dates, the application process, etc all are updated with the below article.
Overview of SSB Constable ( General Duty) Vacancy 2019
Organization Name: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Post Name: Constable Group C Post
No. of Vacancies: 150 posts
Job Location: India
Job Category: Government
Application Starting Date: 13th July 2019
Online Application Closing Date: 30 after the declaration of the notification
Article Category: Recruitment/ Notification
Official Website: www.
Eligibility Criteria For SSB Constable Vacancy 2019
- Football – 05
- Basketball – 15
- Hockey – 07
- Shooting (Sports) – 09
- Archery – 05
- Athletics – 30
- Gymnastics – 07
- Wrestling – 21
- Boxing – 05
- Judo – 10
- Weight Lifting – 06
- Body Building – 02
- Cycling – 03
- Equestrian – 03
- Badminton – 04
- Taekwondo (Kyurugi) -08
- Candidates who are interested and willing to apply must have passed matriculation or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Applicants must possess two-year diploma degree from any recognized ITI in the trades or in relevant trade for SSB Jobs.
- Candidates min age limit is 18 years
- Maximum age limit is 23 years
- For Unreserved: 5 years
- SC/ST: 10 years
- For OBC: 8 years
- Ex-Servicemen (UR): 8 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
- For Ex-Servicemen (OBC): 11 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC): 13 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
- Candidates those who were selected will get the monthly pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
- General Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft/ IPO/ Banker Cheque.
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and female candidates are exempted from examination fees.
SSB Selection Process:
Applicants to get selected for SSB Jobs have to qualify below given tests
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
|Application Starting Date||13th July 2019|
|Online Application Closing Date||30 days after the declaration of the notification|
|Document Verification Date||Released Soon|
SSB Constable Vacancy Online Application Process 2019
- Visit the official website of the organization which is www.ssb.nic.in
- Search and click on SSB Constable (GD) Recruitment 2019.
- Open that link and read the notification check eligibility if satisfies.
- After reading the notification no click on apply online.
- Now fill all the correct details.
- Attach all required documents and affix photo in provided space
- Upload and scanned the documents, photograph, signature.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Once check all the details and submit the final submission.
- Download and save a copy of application form for future use.
Remote Areas: Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Union territory of Lakshadweep
Admit card for the SSB Constable Document Verification 2019
All the applied candidates now going to attend for the document verification process. candidates who are going to attend for the document verification process those can must take all the important documents to the venue. the department authorities soon release the document verification dates on the official site.
- All the academic documents
- Recent passport size photograph
- Call Letter
- Original Identity Proof
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Results of SSB Constable Exam 2019
After the successful completion of the medical exam, SSB will disclose the result on its official website. As soon the result declares based on merit list candidates will be called for next round. Appeared candidates can check and download the SSB Constable Medical Exam Result 2019 to visit the official portal. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their result from the official website. Qualified candidates now going to the next selection process. Candidates can check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. All the candidates can stay with our website to get more details.