- 1 RTU CAM Online Application 2019 Brochure M.Tech/ M.Arch Online Choice Filling
- 1.0.1 Overview of RTU M.Tech/ M.Arch Admission 2019
- 18.104.22.168 RTU CAM 2017 Participating Institutes:
- 1.0.1 Overview of RTU M.Tech/ M.Arch Admission 2019
rtu cam online application form 2019, rtu cam merit list 2019, rtu cam eligiblity criteria 2019, rtu university m.tech admission 2019, rtu univ m.arch admission 2019, rtu m.tech application form 2019, rtu m.tech counseling details 2019, rtu m.arch counseling schedule 2019, rtu cam application form 2019, rtu cam counseling process 2019
RTU CAM Online Application 2019 Brochure M.Tech/ M.Arch Online Choice Filling
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is going to conduct Common Admission for M.Tech and M.Arch (CAM) Courses. The RTU CAM Online Application Form 2019 will available in the month of June/ July 2019. The applicants who are interested and eligible can apply through online mode before the last date. The aspirants who are applied for the post can download the RTU CAM Merit List 2019 from the official web portal after the declaration of the merit list. The merit list will base on academic marks in qualification.
RTU CAM Online Application Form 2019
The contenders can now check the RTU CAM Eligibility Criteria 2019 and start applying online. All the details about RTU University M.Tech Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection mode, counseling will available give here so, candidates can need to stay touch with this main portal regularly for more latest updates. In this article, we are providing all the details RTU Univ M.Arch Admission 2019.
Overview of RTU M.Tech/ M.Arch Admission 2019
|University Name||Rajasthan Technical University|
|Name of the Courses||M.Tech & M.Arch Courses|
|Admission for||Common Admission for M.Tech & M.Arch (CAM) Courses.|
|Category||Application Form, Counseling|
|Online Application Forms will available from||June/ July 2019|
|Official web portal||www.rtu.ac.in|
RTU CAM 2017 Participating Institutes:
The university has every year conducted the Common Admission for M.Tech and M.Arch Courses. For more details about 2017 participating Institute names and number of seats to check given below the table.
Total Number of Seats
|1||Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur||54 Seats|
|2||Government Engineering College, Bikaner||36 Seats|
|3||Government Engineering College, Ajmer||90 Seats|
|4||Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management and Gramothan, Jaipur||144 Seats|
|5||Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar||162 Seats|
|6||Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women, Jaipur||72 Seats|
|7||Arya College of Engineering and IT, Jaipur||114 Seats|
|8||Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar||132 Seats|
|9||Marudhar Engineering College, Bikaner||72 Seats|
|10||Shrinathji Institute of Technology and Engineering, Rajsamand||54 Seats|
Eligibility Criteria for RTU University M.Tech Admission 2019
- The candidates should have completed Graduate in relevant stream from any recognized university with at least 55% for General, OBC category candidates, and 50% marks for SC, ST category candidates.
- The students who are passed Bachelor’s degree in M.Sc, MCA can also apply for M.Tech/ M.Arch Courses via GATE Score.
- General/ OBC Candidates can need to pay the application fees: Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ ST category candidate to pay the application fees: Rs.1500/-
The Process of Selection:
The participants who submit the application form will give the seat allotment letter basing on the qualifying merits. The aspirants who have got best marks in the academic year those appear in the merit list. The selection of students will base on merit list. The Merit list will depend on academic year in qualification. The applicants who are shortlisted for the admission those must bring original documents to the counseling. The postulants must report to the college before the last date and those who fail to appear for the college their seat will liable for cancellation. The counseling details will available given article.
|Starting date to apply application form||June 2019|
|Last date for submitting application||July 2019|
|Closing date to pay the application fees||July 2019|
|Merit list releasing date||July 2019|
|Counseling dates start from||Updated Soon|
|Admission Dates||Updates Soon|
- Candidates can need to open the official website of RTU University.
- Check the link named RTU M.Tech Application Form 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Put the mandatory details in online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload a scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise through online mode by using the credit card, debit card, net banking.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a print out for further reference.
Reservation of Seats for RTU CAM 2019
Percentage of Seats Reserved
|SC Category Candidates||16%|
|ST Category Candidates||12%|
|OBC Category Candidates – Non-Creamy Layer||21%|
|SBC Category Candidates – Non-Creamy Layer||5%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||5% of total intake capacity|
RTU Common Admission for M.Tech & M.Arch Counselling 2019
The candidates who are shortlisted for the CAM admission, those are curiously looking for counseling dates will update Soon. The university will release the RTU M.Tech Counselling Details 2019 on the official web portal. Students can check the web page for counseling details. The participants will submit the original documents at the time of counseling. The RTU M.Arch Counselling Schedule 2019 will conduct on prescribed dates. Candidates need to stay with our pages for more updates.
Candidates need to select the online choice filling and then locking the seat as per their wish.
To get more details about Rajasthan Technical University Common Admission for M.Tech, M.Arch will update in this article so, participants can need to stay touch with us.