- 1 Rajasthan Univ MPAT Merit List 2018 Phase 1 Ph.D Admission Reporting Dates
The University of Rajasthan Jaipur recently announced MPAT Notification 2018 for the candidates who wish to join in Ph.D. and M.Phil course for the academic session 2018-19. The aspirants who qualified the M.Phil can get the admission directly through the M.Phil Merits in Phase-1. The applicants who have not completed M.Phil need to qualify the MPAT Exam in Phase-II.
Rajasthan Univ MPAT Merit List 2018 Phase 1 Ph.D Admission Reporting Dates
Recently Raj Univ MPAT Phase-I Application Form 2018 has released by the University of Rajasthan in Feb 2018. The massive number of candidates applied for the Uni Raj Ph.D. Admission 2018 in Feb-March 2018. Now all applicants looking for the Rajasthan Univ MPAT Phase-1 Merit List 2018-19. From this article, you can check the Raj Univ MPAT Merit List 2018 release date, Uniraj Ph.D Phase-1 Merit List download process, Ph.D admission reporting dates, Phase-II exam dates, etc.
This MPAT exam is conducted for providing admission in Ph.D Courses. Every year many aspirants apply for the admissions into various courses. This year the Raj University MPAT Application Form 2018 was released in the month of March 2018. Many applicants have submitted the form and get the admission. If any vacant seats, Uni Raj conducted the MPAT exam for the candidates to provide admission in Ph.D. Program. Now the aspirants can check the details about Uniraj MPAT Phase-1 Result 2018 on the web page. In this article, contenders can check the details of the MPAT Phase-II details etc. For more updates about this notification, aspirants can be touch with official portal thoroughly.
Key Details of Rajasthan University MPAT 2018 Notification:-
Name of the Conducting Body: University of Rajasthan.
Exam Name: MPAT Exam.
Admission Through M.Phil Marks (Phase-1) & MPAT Exam (Phase-II).
Application Form Availability: Feb-March 2018.
Phase-1 Merit List Release Date: In March 2018.
Admission Dates: Updated Soon.
Phase-II MPAT Exam Date: Notified Soon.
Official Site: www.uniraj.ac.in
Uniraj MPAT Phase-I Admission Process & Seat Allocation Process:-
- The available seats shall first allocate those who were admitted in M.Phil. Program through Univ of Rajasthan MPAT & has passed their M.Phil. Exam. Their merit list will prepare on the basis of marks obtained in the M.Phil. Degree.
- In case number of seats available is less than the number of aspirants the allotment of seats will be made according to the M.Phil merit. The allotment of seat to a teacher participant shall be made out of the quota of the seats available with the supervisor against the seats for teacher applicants.
- The admission to the Ph.D. program for a teacher candidate shall also make on the basis of merit of Post Graduation Examination in the concerned subject. Admission will make according to merit.
- The merit list will prepare department wise. The admission list of the candidates admitted to the Ph.D. program on the basis of the above criteria shall display before Phase II. The participants admitted (Phase I) will exempt from admission test as well as course work. The admitted aspirants (Phase I) though exempted from the entrance test/ admission test but they will require completing course work successfully, which is equivalent to one semester as per University rules.
How to Check Raj Univ MPAT Merit List 2018-19 Phase-I:-
All aspirants who have applied for the Rajasthan Univ Ph.D. Admission 2018 can check the merit list from the official site. The officials will declare the MPAT Phase-1 Selected Candidates List on its official web portal. Aspirants who eligible for the Ph.D. admission in Raj Univ will appear in the Raj Univ Phase-1 Merit List 2018. For your convenience here we gave the guideline to check the Merit List of Uni Raj MPAT Merit List (Phase-1).
- Go to the authorized website of Raj Univ.
- On the home page, click on the MPAT 2018 (Stage-1) link.
- Search for Uni Raj MPAT Phase-1 Merit List 2018 link.
- The merit list is available in pdf form.
- Candidates can download it and check your name in the merit list.
- If your name appears in the merit list, go for the document verification.
After checking the Raj Univ MPAT Phase-1 Merit List 2018, candidates have to report at the allotted institution along with all the essential documents for verification on prescribed dates. In case, candidates are not reported as per the schedule they will lose the seat. After document verification, allotted Institute will give “Document Verification Report” to the candidate.
Raj Univ Phase-II Ph.D. Admission 2018 Details:-
Admission for M.Phil./Ph.D. Programme will make through the examination of Raj Univ MPAT-2018. The Admission Test for the Ph.D. Programme will hold only when their remains vacant positions in the respective subject after the completion of Phase-I Process.
UNIRAJ MPAT Phase-II syllabus for Session 2018-19:-
- Environmental Science(146)
- Zoology (145)
- Urdu and Persian (144)
- Statistics (143)
- South Asia Studies (142)
- Sociology (141)
- Sanskrit (140)
- Accountancy and Business Studies (ABST) (101)
- Hindi (120)
- Anthropology (102)
- Home Science (122)
- Biotechnology (104)
- Law (124)
- Botany (105)
- Business Administration (106)
- Management (126)
- Chemistry (107)
- Cognitive and Neuro Science Stream (108)
- Drawing and Painting (111)
- EAFM (112)
- Economics (113)
- English (115)
- Physics (136)
- Geography (117)
- Mathematics (128)
- Geology (118)
- Psychology (138)
- History and Indian Culture (121)
- Information and Communication Technology (123)
- Library Science (125)
- Journalism & Mass Comm. (127)
- Microbiology (129)
- Music (132)
- Nanotechnology (133)
- Philosophy (134)
- Political Science (137)
- Public Administration (139)
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Uni Raj Phase-1 Online Applications Availability||Feb-March 2018|
|MPAT (Phase-1) Merit List/ Result Release Date||March 2018|
|Admission Reporting Dates||Notified Soon|
|MPAT (Phase-2) Exam Date||Updated soon|
Stay connected with us to know the latest information regarding the Rajasthan University Ph.D. Admissions 2018.