- 1 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Previous Question Papers 2019 Cutoff & Syllabus:
- 1.1 Previous Question Papers for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Job 2019:
Rajasthan High Court has released the latest government advertisements for 197 Civil Judge jobs 2019. Participated aspirants can check the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019. Interested & eligible candidates can check Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Notification 2019 and submit the online application before the last date. Postulates application dates are closed now those are from 26th November 2018 to 5th January 2019. The Rajasthan board will conduct the written exam for Civil Judge post applied aspirants. A selection process is based on the Prelims, Mains & interview. The Rajasthan High Court will conduct the written exam for applied postulates is very soon at different centers. After completion of the applications contenders looking for the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Date 2019 on the official website. Students can check the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Previous Question Papers 2019 on the official web portal.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Previous Question Papers 2019 Cutoff & Syllabus:
After completion of the applications students looking for the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 on the official website. Candidates who are applied for the posts those are eagerly waiting to check and download the admit card. Post applied aspirants check and download the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Model Papers 2019 from the official web blog. The Rajasthan HC board conduct the written exam for applied postulates. Contenders who are cleared in the written test those can going to attend further selection. For more details like question papers, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, cutoff, results mentioned below.
Overview of Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Dates 2019:
|Name of the department||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post name||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||197|
|Advertisement Release Date||26th November 2018|
|End date of online applications||15th January 2019|
|Article category||Previous question papers, cutoff & syllabus|
|Selection process||Prelims, Mains written exam & interview|
Previous Question Papers for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Job 2019:
The Rajasthan High Court department will provide different previous papers for various posts. Interested candidates can check the official website to know the more details about model papers. Participated postulates can check and download the previous model papers from the web portal. The board will provide the Raj HC Civil Judge Previous Papers on the official website. Checking the old papers, model papers, sample papers, practice papers to know the more information about how to give questions in the examinations.
Exam Pattern for Rajasthan HC Civil Judge 2019:
|Questions Type||Topic Names||Weightage|
|Law Paper I||70%|
|Law Paper II|
|Exam Type||Names of Subjects||Marks||Test Period|
|Law Paper I||100||3 Hrs|
|Law Paper II||100||3 Hrs|
|English Essay||50||2 Hrs|
|Hindi Essay||50||2 Hrs|
Syllabus for Rajasthan HC Civil Judge 2019:
English Essay or Proficiency:
- Articles and Determiners
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms
- Co-ordination & Subordination
- Modals expressing various concepts
- Active & Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Antonyms and Synonyms
Hindi Essay or Proficiency:
- अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, सम्बन्ध सूचक, विस्मयबोधक निपात)
संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय |
- पर्यायवाची, विलोम शब्द, शब्द युग्मों का अर्थ भेद
- वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, संश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, समानार्थी शब्दो का विवेक
- उपयुक्त सब्द चयन
- संबधं बची शब्दावली
- वाच्य (Voice)
- वृत्ति (Mood)
- पक्ष (Aspect)
- विराम चिन्हों का प्रयोग
- वाक्य रचना
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावल ी: प्रशासनिक, विविध (विशेषत)
- मुहावरे / लोकोक्तियाँ
Law Paper I:
- Order/Judgment Writing
- Indian Contract Act 1872
- Practical knowledge in civil law and procedure
- Code of Civil Procedure 1908
- Interpretation of Statutes
- The Constitution of India
- The Specific Relief Act 1963
- The Indian Evidence Act 1872
- The Limitation Act 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act 1882
- The Rajasthan Rent Control Act 2001
Law Paper II:
- The Probation of Offenders Act 1958
- Practical knowledge in criminal law and procedure
- The Code of Criminal Procedure 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act 1872
- The framing of Charge /Judgment Writing
- The Indian Penal Code 1860
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015
- The Negotiable Instruments Act 1881 (Chapter XVII)
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005.
Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Posts Call Letter Ticket 2019:
The candidates are searching for the call letter, after completion of the application dates. Without admit card will not enter into the exam hall. The applied contenders need to carry the hall ticket while going to the exam hall. The admit card contains the details like hall ticket number, time, venue, subject wise exam dates, exam center. The HC authorities release the admit card before 7-10 days of the written exam. Download the Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 before going to the examination hall from the website by giving below steps.
- Visit the official website.
- Search for the Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the online admit card link.
- Enter the details like application number & date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Hall ticket will display on the screen.
- Check the details on the displayed admit card.
- Click on the download button.
- Take a print out to carry into the home page.
Results of Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Exam 2019:
Candidates are eagerly waiting to check and download the results by using hall ticket number & date of birth. Exam attempted candidates looking for the Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Exam Result 2019. Few days after successful completion of the examination the department officials soon release the result. The HC authorities will upload the results soon on the web slog. Job seekers who are qualified in the prelims exam those can eligible for the mains exam.
Cutoff Marks for Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Exam 2019:
The prelims written exam attempted candidates, after releasing the results looking for the Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Cutoff Marks 2019 on the official web portal. The cutoff marks are based on the category wise those are, SC/ ST candidates have got a minimum 40% marks and all other job seekers have got a minimum 45% marks in the prelims written test.