- 1 Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2019 Application Form
- 1.1 Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Requirements:-
Rajasthan B.Ed Admissions 2019 Entrance Exam has published application forms for all the candidates who want to appear for upcoming Pre Teacher Education Test 2019. This exam is conducted to provide seats in B.Ed courses to the aspiring candidates who want to take admission in various B.Ed courses in various universities in Rajasthan. It is a good chance for the candidates who want to create their career in the teaching field. Therefore, candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for this Rajasthan PTET 2019. Interested aspirants need to check the Rajasthan PTET Notification 2019 from this article. Before the due date, aspirants fill the Raj PTET Application Form 2019.
Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2019 Application Form
Every year Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University conducts this PTET exam to offer admission to candidates this is the state level competitive test. A massive no of contenders applied & also appears for this to seek admission in B.Ed Programme. Those who were interested are advised to check for eligibility criteria and apply application before the last date. More details and Raj PTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria about Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application is given below.
Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Requirements:-
Name of the organization:- MDSU(Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer).
Name of the Exam:- Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2019.
Exam Level: State Level.
Course Offered:- B.Ed Course.
Mode of Apply:- Online.
Start Date to Apply: Jan 2019.
End Date to Apply: Feb/ March 2019.
Entrance Exam Date: May 2019.
Other Requirements for Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2019:-
- All those aspirants who want to participate in this test they should have passed graduation or post graduation degree with minimum 50% marks.
- To apply for Rajasthan PTET 2019 candidates should not be less than 21 years.
- As per government rules, age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates.
- All the candidates require paying Rs.500/– as application fee and Rs.15/- as E- Mitra of CSC Kiosk charge
- Candidates will be given admission depending on their performance in the PTET examination.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Online Application Form Starting Date||Jan 2019|
|Online Application End Date||Feb 2019|
|Application Fee Depositions Final Date||February 2019|
|Date of the Raj B.Ed Entrance Exam||In May 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||10 days before the exam date|
|B.Ed PTET Result Announcement Date||Soon Releases|
|Counseling Conducted From||Notified Soon|
How to Apply for Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2019:-
Contenders will able to fill the Raj PTET Online Application From the official website. Aspirants have to fill the Raj B.Ed Entrance Online Application 2019 with the information which should be valid and accurate and then candidates have to upload their scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the given place and then candidates have to click on submit button.
- Visit the official website at the official website
- Then search for the Rajasthan PTET 2019 link for Registration.
- Press the link to Apply Online.
- Enter all the details correctly in form and submit it.
- Then pay the application fee.
- Take the hard copy of it for future use.
PTET Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019:-
- PTET 2016 will be objective type with multiple choice questions.
- Paper will be in both Hindi & English language.
- Paper contains 200 questions each question carries 3 marks.
- The total paper is for 600 marks and time duration is 3 hours.
Topics covered for the PTET Entrance Exam 2019:-
- Mental ability.
- General awareness.
- Teaching attitude and aptitude test.
- Language proficiency ( English / Hindi).
Rajasthan B.Ed Entrance Admit Card Download 2019:-
The officials will release the Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019 on its official site 10 days before the exam date. The contenders can download the Raj B.Ed PTET Hall Ticket 2019 and take a hard copy to show at the time of exam to the authority. Without call letter, students will not be able to appear in the examination. By using the application number, aspirants need to download the Raj Pre B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2019 from the main link of PTET exam. So all participants must download the Admit Card of the MDSU PTET Exam 2018 and must bring the admit card to appear in the examination hall.
Raj PTET Exam Result 2019 Declaration:-
After releasing results, contenders who have appeared in the B.Ed entrance exam those aspirants need to check the results from the official website. The officials will announce the Rajasthan Pre B.Ed Entrance Result 2019 on its official link. By using the admit card number, aspirants need to check the Raj PTET B.Ed Result 2019 from the official link. Cut off will be declared by the university officials. Along with the result, cutoff marks available on the official website.
The merit list will be available on the official website after the result declaration. The postulants who have secured the min marks will be attending the Raj B.Ed PTET Counseling. Aspirants who have to reach the cutoff mark according to their category will display on the merit list. The aspirants based on merits need to appear for the seat allotment. The Raj PTET Counseling 2019 will rely on the merits of the postulants. The date, time will be posted on the website. The candidates need to appear for the document verification. Check the website for more details.
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer has released the Rajasthan B.Ed. Entrance Application Form 2019 for the aspirants who are going to appear on the entrance exam. Candidates can apply for Rajasthan B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 until the last date. Check the official site for more latest updates regarding the Raj PTET Exam 2019. You can ask queries if you have any problem regarding the examination.