- 1 Presidency Univ PUBDET BA B.Sc (Hons) Entrance 2018 Admissions Online Apply, Exam Dates
- 1.1 Key Points of Presidency Univ PUBDET 2018 Notification:-
- 1.1.1 Eligibility Conditions of Presi Univ Batchelor’s Degree Entrance Test 2018:-
- 1.1.2 Written Test
- 188.8.131.52 Steps to Apply for PUBDET Exam 2018 Presidency Univ UG Admission:-
- 1.1 Key Points of Presidency Univ PUBDET 2018 Notification:-
The Presidency University which is earlier known as Hindu College located in Kolkata. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) organize Presidency University Bachelor’s Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET) for admission to three years B.A & B.Sc (Hons) Course of Presidency University Kolkata. Aspirants who want to do their degree course from this university have to apply online through its website i.e. www.wbjeeb.in. Particulars regarding this exam are mentioned in the article. The PUBDET Application Form 2018 will available in the month of Feb 2018. Candidates who are waiting for this notification may apply for the Presidency Univ PUBDET Notification 2018. Get the complete details of Presi Univ PUBDET Online Application Form through this article. From here you can check the Presidency Univ UG Entrance Eligibility, application process, registration fee, exam date, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result declaration date, etc.
Presidency Univ PUBDET BA B.Sc (Hons) Entrance 2018 Admissions Online Apply, Exam Dates
The Presi University is the famous universities located in Kolkata which offers various course under various streams. The applicants who satisfy the below eligibility norms can only submit the Presi Univ PUBDET Application Form 2018. The contenders need to fill all the details in the Presi Univ B.A Entrance Form 2018 correctly. This is a university level entrance examination which provides admission into B.A/ B.Sc (Hons) Courses. Students desirous of admission in aforesaid courses have to qualify the entrance exam. Refer the article below to know the latest info regarding the PUBDET 2018.
Key Points of Presidency Univ PUBDET 2018 Notification:-
Examination Name: Presidency University Bachelor’s Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET).
Conducted By: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.
University Name: Presidency University.
Admission Courses: B.A & B.Sc (Hons) Courses.
Duration of the Course: 3 Years.
Application Mode: Online.
Start Date to Apply: Feb 2018.
Final date to Apply: March 2018.
Date of the PUBDET Exam: April/ May 2018.
Category: Application Form.
Eligibility Conditions of Presi Univ Batchelor’s Degree Entrance Test 2018:-
The aspirants need to pay the application fee Rs. 400/- (Rupees four hundred only).
- Entrance Test- PUBDET.
Aspirants who are qualified PUBDET exam will eligible for the counseling.
- Candidate must complete their Higher Secondary Exam in any discipline or equivalent to the same qualification from West Bengal recognized board or university, authorized by Govt. of India.
- The applicants must pass any of the above-mentioned examinations, with at least five recognized subjects (full marks not less than 100), including the English language. For Applicants with International ‘A’ level or International Baccalaureate qualifications, at least three subjects at the IGCSE level and three subjects at the ‘A’ level are required, with English in either of the two levels.
|S No||Honours Subject||Test Mode||Eligibility|
|1||Bengali||Written Test||60% in aggregate and 65% in Bengali|
|2||Biological Sciences||Multiple Choice Questions||75% in aggregate with Physics& Chemistry+ (Mathematics or Statistics) + Biology|
|3||Chemistry||Multiple Choice Questions||80% in aggregate (with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) and 80% in Chemistry|
|4||Economics||Multiple Choice Questions||80% in aggregate and 80% in Mathematics (not Business Mathematics), and 70% in English|
|Multiple Choice Questions||80% (Arts) OR 85% (Sci/Com) in aggregate and 75 % English or 65% in Eng-A (WBHS)|
|6||Geography||Multiple Choice Questions||75% in aggregate with any 3 of 11 subjects (Phys, Chem, Maths, Bio, Stat, Eco, PolSc, Socio, History, Geography, Geology|
|7||Geology||Multiple Choice Questions||70% in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|8||Hindi||60% in aggregate and 60% in Hindi|
|9||History||Written Test||70% in aggregate|
|Multiple Choice Questions||75% in aggregate and 80% in Mathematics|
|11||Philosophy||Multiple Choice Questions||60% in aggregate and 65% in English|
|12||Physics||Multiple Choice Questions||80% in aggregate and 80 % in Physics+ Mathematics combined|
|70% in aggregate|
|14||Sociology||Multiple Choice Questions||70% in aggregate|
|15||Statistics||Multiple Choice Questions||75 % in aggregate and 80% in Mathematics or Statistics|
Steps to Apply for PUBDET Exam 2018 Presidency Univ UG Admission:-
- First, open the official website of WBJEEB that is mentioned above.
- Open the PUBDET 2018 tab on the home page.
- Find the PUBDET Entrance Exam Notification 2018 link.
- Read the notice about eligibility norms.
- Now click on the exact link of Presi Univ PUBDET Application Form 2018 link.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the images of photograph & signature.
- Make the payment through online.
- Submit the application form by click on the Submit option.
- Finally, take a printout of the application and keep safe for future references.
Click Here- To Apply for Presi Univ PUBDET Application Form 2018
Presi Univ PUBDET Exam Pattern:-
- The question paper will be of Objective Type MCQs.
- Duration of the exam is 90 min.
- It consists 50 MCQs of 100 Marks.
- 2 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- There is a negative marking i.e 0.25.
- The tests will be based on the 11th and 12th standard syllabus of various recognized boards/ councils.
- Subject/ paper wise PUBDET Syllabus 2018 is given on the official notification.
Admit Card PUBDET Exam 2018 Download Presi Univ UG Entrance Hall Ticket:-
Students can access the Presi Univ PUDBET Admit Card from the website of the WBJEEB. Presi Univ UG Entrance Hall Ticket 2018 will release the exam conducting authorities 15 days before the exam date. The Presidency Univ Bachelors Degree Entrance Test scheduled on April/ May 2018. It is compulsory for all the students to bring the PUBDET Hall Ticket 2018 at the examination hall in order to appear for the exam. In the Presi Univ PUBDET Exam 2018 Admit Card, the exam details such as candidates name & roll number, exam center, exam date and time will be mentioned.
Click Here- To Download PUBDET Hall Ticket 2018 Presi Univ
Presidency Univ B.A Entrance Result 2018 Declaration:-
Candidates can get their Presi Univ PUBDET Result 2018 through the website. After the declaration of the result, the candidates can check their result who are qualified in the entrance exam those candidates appear in the Presidency Univ UG Counseling. The students who are participating in the B.A/ B.Sc (Hons) entrance exam can download the PUBDET Exam Result 2018 from the official link. The PUBDET Result 2018 can download by using hall ticket number, password from the main portal. The Presidency Univ UG Entrance Result 2018 will available most probably in the month of May 2018.
PUBDET Presi Univ B.A/ B.Sc (Hons) Counseling Details:-
The PUBDET Counseling 2018 will starts from in the month of May-June 2018. The aspirants who are shortlisted in the PUBDET will eligible to attend the Presi Univ PUBDET Counseling as per schedule. Presi Univ PUBDET Counseling Schedule 2018 will available soon on the website. Candidates must fill their choices at the time counseling. During the counseling, aspirants must produce the original documents for the verification. All the details about counseling process will available from the official website.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Initial Date of Application Form Submission||Feb 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||10 days prior to the exam date|
|Date of the PUBDET Entrance Exam||In April/ May 2018|
|PUBDET Result Presi Univ Declared on||May 2018|
|Counseling Conducted From||May/ June 2018|
Here we share full information of Presi Univ UG Admission 2018 and entrance exam application process. Stay connected with us to get the more updates regarding the Presi Univ PUBDET Entrance Exam 2018, Result and Counseling.