- 1 Periyar University M.Phil| Ph.D Admissions 2018 CET Application
- 1.1 Key Details of Periyar University M.Phil | Ph.D. Admission Notification 2018:-
- 1.1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Periyar University M.Phil|Ph.D. Admissions 2018:-
The Periyar University has recently announced M.Phil Ph.D. Admission Notification 2018 for the candidates who wish to join in Ph.D. and M.Phil course for the academic session 2018-19. The university is going to conduct Common Entrance Test (CET) to provide admission. The applicants who match the eligibility norms can only apply for the CET exam. The aspirants who qualified the Ph.D. can get the admission directly through the Merits & Interview. The Periyar University has announced the good news for all M.Phil and Ph.D. Admissions test, Admission Procedure, the Periyar Univ Ph.D. Admission 2018 Application form for the current academic year 2018 – 2019 and interested students are advised to check the article below.
Periyar University M.Phil| Ph.D Admissions 2018 CET Application
The University every year conducts various entrance exam to offer admissions to the applicants for various courses. Many contenders apply for the admissions and the applicants must qualify the entrance exam to get the admissions. This year the notice for the CET Entrance Exam 2018 will be available from May 2018 on the website. The applicants who wish to get the seat must apply for the admissions. The CET is the exam held for the sake of M.Phil/ Ph.D. Admissions. The applicants need to qualify this entrance exam to get the admissions. For more details of Periyar Univ M.Phil/ Ph.D. CET Admission 2018, applicants can check the below page completely.
About Periyar University:
Periyar University is a university is situated in Salem district of Tamil Nadu. 86 colleges are getting affiliated from this university which includes 5 autonomous colleges, 65 colleges with PG departments and 45 colleges with research departments. The m.phil program is of two years course and P.hd program is of three to four years course. The applicant can get admission notification and can download the prospectus from the university whose address “The Registration, Periyar University, Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem-636011.”
Key Details of Periyar University M.Phil | Ph.D. Admission Notification 2018:-
Organizing Body: Periyar University.
Admission Courses: Ph.D. and M.Phil courses.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Initial Date to Apply: May 2018.
Final Date to Apply: June 2018.
Date of the CET Exam: June/ July 2018.
Result Date: Soon Releases.
Status: Admission Test, Procedure and application form.
Official Link: www.periyaruniversity.ac.in
Courses Prescribed for M.Phil and Ph.D.:
Biochemistry, Tamil, Botany, Mathematics, Zoology, English, Chemistry, Economics, Cooperation, Political Science, Public Administration, History, Physics, Microbiology, Management, Statistics, Computer Science, Commerce, Biotechnology, Food Processing and Agricultural Science.
Eligibility Criteria of Periyar University M.Phil|Ph.D. Admissions 2018:-
- An applicant who has completed their master’s degree in concern subject for which they are going to apply M.Phil with 55% aggregate marks as a general category candidate and those who belong to SC/ST or PWD category must hold at least 50% of marks.
- The candidate who is in their final year of master’s degree can also apply for the same.
- For Ph.D., candidates must complete the M.Phil Degree from the reputed board or university.
Most appropriate candidate will get admission in this program on the base of
- Written Test.
- Viva Voce and scrutiny of documents submitted Candidate will get admission as according to the seat availability in the university.
The Cost of Application:
Applicant needs to do payment of the prescribed amount of the application form through demand draft in favor of “The Registrar, Periyar University, Salem-636011”. Applicant needs to do payment of Rs 500 for P.hd. program and Rs 300 for M.Phil program. No other modes of payment are permitted.
Periyar Univ Ph.D./ M.Phil Entrance Application Process 2018:-
- Applicant has to download the application form from the Periyar university Official website www.periyaruniversity.ac.in on the payment of the prescribed amount as application fee through demand draft.
- One has to send the full-fleshed application form together with all required stuff (Self Attested Mark sheets, Birth Certificate, Provisional Certificate, Caste certificate etc.) at the university address through the registered post before the last date. A self-addressed envelope for Rs.40/- of size 28×13 cm should also be enclosed in the envelope.
- Please specify “Admission in Ph.D. Program or Application for M.Phil/P.hd.” on the envelope. The address is mentioned below:
PERIYAR PALKALAI NAGAR, SALEM – 636 011.
Admit Card of Periyar Univ M.Phil Entrance Exam 2018:-
The applicants who submitted the form for the Periyar Univ M.Phil/ Ph.D. Entrance Exam need to have the admit card. The applicants get call letter from the official link few days before the exam date. The officials will upload the Periyar Univ CET Hall Ticket 2018 on the website and the contenders using the application number can get the admit card.
Result of Periyar Univ Ph.D. Entrance Test 2018:-
The applicants who wrote the CET exam can download the result from the website soon. The officials will upload the Periyar Univ M.Phil/ Ph.D. Entrance Result 2018 within a month after the exam. The aspirants who qualify the entrance exam will call for the Interview. The Interview dates will be notified soon. The applicants according to their merits need to appear for the document verification.
Significant Dates to be Noted:-
|Starting Date of Application Form||May 2018|
|Final Date of Application Form Submission||June 2018|
|Date of the M.Phil/ Ph.D. CET Exam||July 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 days before the exam date|
|Entrance Exam Result Declaration Date||July/ Aug 2018|
|Interview Conducted on||Aug 2018|
Periyar University Ph.D. Entrance 2018 Exam dates, admit card, final merit list etc updates will get information on our website also. Keep visiting our website.