Patna District has announced an appointment notification for different posts i.e. Clerk, Stenographer, and Typist-cum Clerk under employment notice 01/2016, 02/2016 and 03/2016. Total number of vacancies is 3674. Online application will start from 9th Feb 2016. Further details are briefed below in the article.
Patna District Court 3674 Clerk, Steno & Typist 2016 Apply Online, Eligibility
Clerk: 1681 Posts
Deposition Writer cum-Typist-cum Clerk: 936 Posts
Contenders must pass their graduation in any stream or equivalent examination from recognized board permitted by government of India.
- Also have Stenography in English/Hindi certificate related to the trade for which applicant is going to apply.
- Applicant who belongs to age should be in between 18 years to 37 years as on closing.
- And those who belongs to EBC (Female), BC & EBC (Male); maximum age is 40 years.
- And those who belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes; maximum age is 42 years.
- And age relaxation of 10 years for physically handicapped applicants.
- Applicants who belongs to General or unreserved category have to deposit Rs 500/- only against registration fee.
- Whereas applicants those who belongs to reserved category have to deposit Rs 250/- only against registration fee.
- Applicants have to deposit application fee only through Bank Challan paid in SBI, with Patna Account No. 35411934162 of Convener, Co-ordination Committee.
Appointment will be done on the base of written exam and viva-voce session both. Those who will qualify in written examination will be called for viva-voce session. And finally will be selected on the basis of both.
Exam will be of Objective and subjective type both. Questions to be asked from the subjects English and Hindi language, Mathematics, General knowledge and current affairs.
English Language: Consisting of Letter writing, essay, précis, comprehension and vocabulary. (20 marks)
Hindi Language: Consisting of Letter writing, essay, précis, comprehension and vocabulary. (20 marks)
Mathematics: Standard of questions will of matriculation standard. (25 marks) General knowledge and current affairs. (25 marks)
Selected applicants will get remuneration as Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- per month.
Applicant can apply online for the above mentioned post using its certified website. It will close on 1st March 2016.
Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 clerk stenographer Exam Syllabus, Hall Ticket;
Admit card will be published before 10 to 15 days of written exam. Exam pattern is mentioned in notification whereas syllabus will be published on its legal web portal very soon.
Online Applications Start Date: 9th Feb 2016
Online Applications Closing Date: 1st Mar 2016
Certified Notification: www.ecourts.gov.in